Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Some screens from the new trailer: Teens, Towns and Kitchens!

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited June 2014
    NIce. I like it. Cat from what they said the cupcake machine is a new business in the game - so apparently an open business we can see in like every one asked for.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    Aotearoa13Aotearoa13 Posts: 309 Member
    edited June 2014
    The cupcake machine is too big as far as I'm concerned. Actually I think it's really dumb.
  • Options
    LovenVincentLovenVincent Posts: 1,222 Member
    edited June 2014
    Damienf519 wrote:
    IcySlash wrote:
    I would love if Schools are open. But nope, this is probably edited
    It's just EA being EA: keeping your expectations high and then making the fall hurt more.

It could just be a library. Class rooms normally don't have desks facing opposite directions and it wouldn't make sense to have one right up against the wall like that.

tumblr_n7vw5emuLr1tdkc1to2_1280.png

Indeed. and like someone else noted from the sims 3,it is most likely a library. Though im sure the uniforms can give the wrong idea at the same time but if we go by the sims 3,we can pretty much say that we can expect it to be a library only lol. i personally love all of the pictures and the over all town one seems to be just staged in the fact that they arent exactly done with npc behavior,which would be odd.
    0sig_YunaTidus_animated.gif

Origin: Damian_Nyx
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Damienf519 wrote:
    Cinebar wrote:
    Damienf519 wrote:

tumblr_n7vw5emuLr1tdkc1to4_1280.png

I wonder if some of those buildings are fake, or if there's just more than one building on some of the lots. EA specifically said that there could only be a maximum of five buildings per neighborhood, however there's clearly more than five there and they're pretty close together to not be part of the same hood.

Notice the buildings at the waterfront, that's five, you have to go through a loading screen to cross the street probably. And no lines on the roads does this mean traffic flows in one direction and divided by the median? And the 2nd building looks like a rabbit hole but it could be one of those community lots. (the one with the awnings). I think that was used as the restaurant scene because of the balcony.

But would they have it set up so that there's two different neighborhoods on the opposite side of the road? EA made it clear that there are only going to be around five neighborhoods per world. I have a feeling that either some of those buildings are fake or there's more than one on some of the lots.

I did somewhat get the same idea from this screen shot. from my personal view it seems that this is a form of small shopping area as with a few pre-set public lots and the rest being housing. so in a way,one side has a few stores and the rest are housing but with some open spaces as dividers. and might be the reason they arent showing said npc behavior in the screen. it might give away the true intent to the shops/stores.

• Options
    Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,993 Member
    edited June 2014
    LovenVincent,

Maybe, but I wouldn't read too much into it. We don't know if there's going to be any shops in the base game, and since we haven't heard anything about that, I wouldn't assume they're in the game.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Damienf519 wrote:
    LovenVincent,

Maybe, but I wouldn't read too much into it. We don't know if there's going to be any shops in the base game, and since we haven't heard anything about that, I wouldn't assume they're in the game.

Very true

• Options
    AUWoofieAUWoofie Posts: 186 Member
    edited June 2014
    tumblr_n7vw5emuLr1tdkc1to4_1280.png[/quote]
    The background doesn't even look real. It looks like a backdrop as if it was some cheap movie
  • Options
    ZackgirlAmIZackgirlAmI Posts: 37
    edited June 2014
    Wait why are we fretting about teens being full figured again? I thought you could change that in CAS. Sorry if I'm missing something I am sleepy.

• Options
    DezmeriaDezmeria Posts: 1,458 Member
    edited June 2014
    AbJo129 wrote:
    So I am still unimpressed. The town looks dead. The graphics no longer seem fun but kind of flat and dull, I mean thoses shops don't look like innovative designs to me!

Shh...the shops have emotions now they might hear you and die from depression. :P
  • Options
    delonarieldelonariel Posts: 615 New Member
    edited June 2014
    Wait why are we fretting about teens being full figured again? I thought you could change that in CAS. Sorry if I'm missing something I am sleepy.

The problem isn't that they're full figured, the problem is that they are indistinguishable from adults and young adults.
  • Options
    AmouraBAmouraB Posts: 1,510 Member
    edited June 2014
    ooh nice :thumbup: thanks