Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Some screens from the new trailer: Teens, Towns and Kitchens!

Here are some Screens from the new trailer: I love the detail in this Kitchen and his freckles! It also looks like these are teens in school uniform!

tumblr_n7vw5emuLr1tdkc1to1_1280.png

tumblr_n7vw5emuLr1tdkc1to2_1280.png

tumblr_n7vw5emuLr1tdkc1to3_1280.png

tumblr_n7vw5emuLr1tdkc1to4_1280.png

Comments

• Options
    SumoBSumoB Posts: 1,217 Member
    edited June 2014
    Am I the only one who thinks the town looks very plain and boring in this particular picture. :shock: Or is it just me?
  • Options
    SucomSucom Posts: 1,709 Member
    edited June 2014
    SumoB wrote:
    Am I the only one who thinks the town looks very plain and boring in this particular picture. :shock: Or is it just me?

Well, it could be just you, it's impossible to say. But I'm really liking what I'm seeing so far. I suppose the frame of mind a person is in at the time they are viewing an image is likely to affect how they feel about it.
  • Options
    SadieD123SadieD123 Posts: 1,317 Member
    edited June 2014
    It looks very..... basic? Idk..... Just..... idk.
    275f503fc4c6c8ef197baeea76ebe0f91373200482_full_zpscc1a19512.gif
  • Options
    dorendia122dorendia122 Posts: 6,961 Member
    edited June 2014
    Ugh when are we gonna get some actual freakin' gameplay
    Gmmov8T.gif
  • Options
    userkitty1969userkitty1969 Posts: 1,355 Member
    edited June 2014
    Sucom wrote:
    SumoB wrote:

Well, it could be just you, it's impossible to say. But I'm really liking what I'm seeing so far. I suppose the frame of mind a person is in at the time they are viewing an image is likely to affect how they feel about it.

I liked it too. I thought it was pretty.
  • Options
    Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,993 Member
    edited June 2014

I wonder if some of those buildings are fake, or if there's just more than one building on some of the lots. EA specifically said that there could only be a maximum of five buildings per neighborhood, however there's clearly more than five there and they're pretty close together to not be part of the same hood.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited June 2014
    SumoB wrote:

Well that's not the only town. I believe another is shipping with the game and I think were getting one from the store for registering.
  • Options
    SucomSucom Posts: 1,709 Member
    edited June 2014
    Damienf519 wrote:

I wonder if some of those buildings are fake, or if there's just more than one building on some of the lots. EA specifically said that there could only be a maximum of five buildings per neighborhood, however there's clearly more than five there and they're pretty close together to not be part of the same hood.

Is that just one lot we can see or several? If there are several, there appear to be no boundaries on the ground. In Sims 3 there is a space that can't be edited between lots.
  • Options
    delonarieldelonariel Posts: 615 New Member
    edited June 2014
    Wow, those teens definitely look less curvy than their adult counterparts, I can't imagine why it would be difficult to tell them apart. /sarcasm

The town looks very pretty though. I'm guessing the grassy area after the trees is another neighbourhood and this is something like a shopping street? The brick buildings look like they could be shops or cafés.
  • Options
    OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    edited June 2014
    So are these 'teens' suppose to be like 18 or 19 is age..? Cause those are some full figured 13-14 year olds
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited June 2014
    The cupcake maker is so big. It's going to be hard to fit it in a kitchen.
  • Options
    UltraUltra Posts: 826 Member
    edited June 2014
    The town doesn't look very lively in that picture. All the sims are gathered in one place and standing awkwardly...not really interacting or doing there own thing. Seems just like sims 3 to me.

• Options
    edited June 2014
    Damienf519 wrote:

That is an interesting thought! We may have load screens, but maybe we can have more than one building per lot on community lots. Just like when I would build malls in the Sims 1.
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited June 2014
    So are these 'teens' suppose to be like 18 or 19 is age..? Cause those are some full figured 13-14 year olds

LOL, yeah. I guess they jump from child to like 18 years old now. They're more curvy than Babs. (Babs's expression is cute, though.)
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    LOVE_LOCKDOWNLOVE_LOCKDOWN Posts: 324 Member
    edited June 2014
    Are they in some kind of school?
    http://sir-greendown.tumblr.com/
    2i0aybc.jpg

To find these sims4 creations type SOULB1 under origin ID.

• Options
    edited June 2014

Maybe. But remember that one TS3 trailer, Generations? The one where the kids were in what looked like matching uniforms, but it was staged. I wouldn't assume they're school uniforms yet.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    GabbyGirlJ wrote:

Maybe. But remember that one TS3 trailer, Generations? The one where the kids were in what looked like matching uniforms, but it was staged. I wouldn't assume they're school uniforms yet.
    OMG we posted at the same time. :lol:

Haha. :lol:

Thanks for posting the pic though. That was the scene I was talking about.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    We had the same debate over the Generations trailer where people thought the schools would be open.

The-sims-3-generations-screenshots.jpg

Just be warned, it is 99% likely just staged.

How sad is it that they have to make up scenes
    2i0aybc.jpg

• Options
    edited June 2014
    Those are some thick womanly curves on these so called slimmer framed teens lol
    2i0aybc.jpg

• Options
    edited June 2014
    Have any of you been to a high school lately?
  • Options
    edited June 2014

yes why?
    2i0aybc.jpg

• Options
    edited June 2014
    About 3 years ago...

And how many girls were underdeveloped and super skinny? I have three teenagers and that picture is a much closer representation of girls in high school. Not to mention that most girls quit growing by the time they are 14, not all, but most.