Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Roadmap

Comments

• Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited April 2022
    May ? Not a surprise :p !

Monday 9th or 16th
    I would say an announcement after May 10th :p

Due to FY22 financial results in May + EA Play in June + May/June/July are usually together
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    Maybe they are going to announce another tie-in with the Star Wars franchise, so they are releasing the roadmap on May the 4th.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,193 Member
    Stormkeep wrote: »
    Maybe they are going to announce another tie-in with the Star Wars franchise, so they are releasing the roadmap on May the 4th.

I hope not, and I hope with the journey batuu they retire those crossover packs.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member

Oh, if the do that surely it's going to be the new hotel starship experience park. Hope there will be plenty of toilets in accessible places, cause pee bushes in a starship are going to look really awkward.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    edited April 2022
    May ? Not a surprise :p !

Monday 9th or 16th
    I would say an announcement after May 10th :p

Due to FY22 financial results in May + EA Play in June + May/June/July are usually together
    😭😭😭😭😭😭
    Now I can’t get my R&B station this month at 2022
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    edited April 2022
    Bug fixes, and a Generations pack with updated babies and things for toddlers, children, teens and elders, and a world.
  • Options
    gamercatgamercat Posts: 208 Member
    a Generations pack with updated babies and things for toddlers, children, teens and elders I would love that
  • Options
    yo0001yo0001 Posts: 3 New Member
    I too would like Self-Care Routines. I would like to see more medical details of the sims depicted in the game. Sims could go to the gym or hospital more.
  • Options
    I would like to see the concept of scent in Sims 4 enhanced. Currently sims do not seem to have a sense of smell.
  • Options
    I would like to see the sim's autonomous behavior enhanced. Current sims pee too often.

I would also like to see stories auto-generated in the Sims world. Specifically, I would like to see a chain of narrative shifts as a result of autonomous behavior by the Sims.

The more autonomous behavior of the Sims, the more often we should be able to see a chain of stories unfold as a result.
  • Options
    HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »

Oh, if the do that surely it's going to be the new hotel starship experience park. Hope there will be plenty of toilets in accessible places, cause pee bushes in a starship are going to look really awkward.

Ha! I had friends who actually were on the first “cruise”. Playing it in the Sims would probably be the only way I could ever go seeing as I still haven’t been to Batuu West and I ain’t gonna drop four figures for a 2 night hotel “experience” (long complicated story, plus I have dependents that have hooves). Although it’s probably be five figures by the time airfare gets factored in. And that can buy a lotta trooping costumes (or maybe just one or two). My newest costume in order is a Jawa! Utini!
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    I just hope that whatever pack is in the works will be worth the wait.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    JunkyPoemJunkyPoem Posts: 135 Member
    edited April 2022
    With Spring being the season to represent new beginnings, I wish they'd refresh & repair some of the massive existing content.

Base Game Refresh - update townie looks & lots now that we have pools, toddlers, recolored BB items & 3 new BG community lot types

Game Pack - Dine Out Refresh - give us a Restaurant Row, small like Magnolia Promenade for our eateries; let us be a chef, waiter or even hire family & friends, save custom menus & increase cross-pack integration (like toddler booster-seats)

Expansion Pack - City Living Refresh - updated townie looks, more multi-cultural, new festival/foods, functional Elevators on all lots, own/operate bar/karaoke/lounge
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »
    I just hope that whatever pack is in the works will be worth the wait.

Me to its been a long time since we had new game play.
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    gamercatgamercat Posts: 208 Member
    edited April 2022
    its been a long time since we had new game play I keep thinking well more like hoping it's because the next pack is something Big like Generations or showtime
  • Options
    edited April 2022
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    though we don't get a roadmap in April, we might still be getting a small surprise "easter egg" soon.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    though we don't get a roadmap in April, we might still be getting a small surprise "easter egg" soon.

Maybe an sdx since a dev said he knew when the next sdx is dropping which kinda made me think it's coming this month. We could also get an update this month too.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Options
    SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    gamercat wrote: »
    its been a long time since we had new game play I keep thinking well more like hoping it's because the next pack is something Big like Generations or showtime

I hope so too!
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Yes, I think so.

Then we'll probably get an occult GP in late fall and other than that, kits only + some base game updates.

Ohh please!! Occult GP in fall would be something to look forward to.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    We already know Maxis always keep the best things for the end :p !
    Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
  • Options
    WerescytheWerescythe Posts: 157 Member
    @MilutinMujovic: I have a feeling these will come with the next GP. I'm not sure whether they'll be better than the Werewolves Mod, though.

Well, being on console I can't use mods (not unless Maxis wants to try to do to Sims 4 what Bethseda did for both Skyrim and Fallout 4) so a GP for werewolves would be great.

I'm probably one of the rare few here, but I love using the occult aspects in my Sims 4 games. xD
  • Options
    MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    Werescythe wrote: »
    @MilutinMujovic: I have a feeling these will come with the next GP. I'm not sure whether they'll be better than the Werewolves Mod, though.

Well, being on console I can't use mods (not unless Maxis wants to try to do to Sims 4 what Bethseda did for both Skyrim and Fallout 4) so a GP for werewolves would be great.

I just wanna create my pack and chill. :disappointed:
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    May can't come soon enough!
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    MkinsMkins Posts: 79 Member
    edited April 2022
    We need werewolves! The teasing with the old portrait and a few recent things has me itching for it! If you read all the lore in the buy mode items of recent they are not subtle sometimes. Same with the lore with the princess and her pirate lovers.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top