Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Roadmap

Comments

• Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Pool Cleaning and Lawn Mowing gameplay kits :p

I would buy that.
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member

I wouldn't buy them, but I'd be glad they exist. :smiley:
  • Options
    HillOfTaraHillOfTara Posts: 31 Member
    > @LeGardePourpre said:
    > Pool Cleaning and Lawn Mowing gameplay kits :p

Window washing!
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited April 2022
    Keeping all my fingers crossed for some fun occult or something wacky like Strangerville.

I don't know why but reading that made me imagine you have abnormal amount of fingers

probably because of strangerville mention :lol:
    but very much agree and i shall also keep all my fingers crossed while screeching ominously at lack of computer power i would need to really enjoy a new occult pack
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    No roadmap announcement was made today sadly. :|
  • Options
    TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    I m really hoping for a supernatural expansion this semester. But honestly any news would be great. Does anyone else think we might get an island living refresh ? (underwater lots added, plus diving and sharks).
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »

I wouldn't buy them, but I'd be glad they exist. :smiley:

maybe in a patch. i wouldn't buy them either.
  • Options
    KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    I think, maybe, the roadmap will be out tomorrow. We had the last one on a Wednesday during the first week of the month, so I think the possibility of it being out tomorrow is high.
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    Khrisstyne wrote: »
    I think, maybe, the roadmap will be out tomorrow. We had the last one on a Wednesday during the first week of the month, so I think the possibility of it being out tomorrow is high.

Yes, I was thinking along the same lines after we didn't get the roadmap on Monday. Friday would also be possible in order to leave us to a weekend full of speculations without bothering the Devs.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    In terms of something newish, as we had boats in TS3, I think cruising would be a fun addition. You could pick, say, a 5-day getaway which might consist of two days at sea, exploring the ship and doing onboard activities like taking a dance class, indoor skydiving, sunbathing round the pool, midnight chocolate buffet, waterslides, etc., and then three days of visiting new locations (these could be hidden locations rather whole new world or neighbourhoods).
  • Options
    SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »
    Khrisstyne wrote: »

Yes, I was thinking along the same lines after we didn't get the roadmap on Monday. Friday would also be possible in order to leave us to a weekend full of speculations without bothering the Devs.

I hope we're getting it today and I hope it'll be exciting. It's still very early in California, so I hope there is something in store today!
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    I saw the thread title and got excited. :(

Hopefully we'll hear something this week, or next week at the latest. .

I wish the Devs would make an announcement as to the future of Stuff Packs. I hope they haven't been stopped for good, but if they have it would be better to know.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Unfortunately, I think the Stuff Packs are a goner now because the Kits have replaced them.
  • Options
    SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    Nothing yet, I'm still hoping.
  • Options
    RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 705 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Unfortunately, I think the Stuff Packs are a goner now because the Kits have replaced them.

Yes, but wouldn't it be nice if they just told us that. I'm so tired of the way they (don't) communicate.
  • Options
    Lost_LaprasLost_Lapras Posts: 7 New Member
    Soo, what do you all think, how many kits will be anounced in the new roadmap? Other than that, I really don't know what to expect EP and GP wise...
  • Options
    TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Supernatural EP no GP an EP Refresh and two kits.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Great! Now we'll never see the roadmap this week, and I'll never wanna get ready to get my second favorite music back to The Sims 4! GOD!!
  • Options
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    Great! Now we'll never see the roadmap this week, and I'll never wanna get ready to get my second favorite music back to The Sims 4! GOD!!

Why won't we see a roadmap this week? Has this been confirmed?

Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,881 Member
    edited April 2022
    Doesn't look like it's coming today. I really thought so since the last roadmap was released on Wednesday, January 5 at 11AM. But the two before that were released on a Monday. Also something I just noticed the Cottage Living EP which released on July 22 wasn't listed on the May 2021roadmap which covered May, June, and July. Just DHD which released on June 1. I'm sure there was some discussion about it at the time but I can't remember.

Oopsie, missed it

7pLreNr.png

sLhazeE.png

3n3cPE4.png

Post edited by simgirl1010 on
  • Options
    VyollaVyolla Posts: 77 Member
    :(:| Maybe next week sometime.. hopefully..
  • Options
    Also something I just noticed the Cottage Living EP which released on July 22 wasn't listed on the May 2021 roadmap which covered May, June, and July.

3n3cPE4.png

Of course it did: "Bond with nature in this charming new Expansion Pack"

I wouldn't stick to week days too much. They don't seem to stick to them.

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,881 Member
    Lol, how in the world did I miss that? :D
  • Options
    Lol, how in the world did I miss that? :D

I'm glad you missed it as I was worried for a second that we wouldn't get the upcoming EP covered in the next roadmap. That would have been quite boring then as I don't expect anything else than kits except from the EP.
  • Options
    MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    So kits, kits, and more kits?
    No ty. xD
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top