Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hey Watcher!

Comments

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    cyncie wrote: »
    So, we had the “Dear Little Sim” thread where we discussed what we would tell our sims, if we could. But, I’m wondering what our sims might want to say to us.

I think my Sim would say “Hey Watcher! I know I live alone, but if I want to grill a platter of burgers and leave them on the kitchen counter, it’s my life and my simoleans!”

BTW, this is a great thread. Thanks for coming up with it. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,656 Member
    Hey Watcher! Yes. Yes I do need to check on my garden every 5 minutes. In the winter. During a blizzard.
  • Options
    grevilliabluegrevilliablue Posts: 304 Member
    Hey Watcher - I want a Bee Box. It's summer & so I want one. I know I've never planted anything in my Sim life but I want one to find out when happens when you get stung.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Hey Watcher!
    Why did you delete my bathroom sink, you know how much I so love to wash the dishes in there & drink water in the bathroom. It's so my favorite room in my place.

Hey Sim!
    Seriously? I gave you beautiful decors, a cool TV, a very nice radio, an awesome computer, a variety of hobby objects to play with, a comfy chair, a very comfy bed & a wonderful kitchen & you still prefer the bathroom among all the other rooms.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Hey watcher, how could you forget to celebrate my birthday? 😭
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,674 Member
    "Hey Watcher! It's been 7 silent years. How much longer must I wait to have a stereo?"
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    edited November 2021
    Dear, wonderful Watcher,

I know most Sims haven't taken the time to compliment or thank you lately, so I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate how well you protect me from the myriad evil demons that plague us poor Sims.

For example, when you create me, a mischievous imp called CAS invariably attempts to manipulate my appearance.

The wicked CAS tries to dress me in outlandish attire and pierce my face in several places. CAS takes special pleasure in making me wear glasses and hats to bed. And, worst of all, CAS attempts to force me to wear the Eyeball Ring. Thank you, Watcher, for saving me from the cruel pranks of CAS.

When I order a drink or a meal and, for some inexplicable reason, decide to let another Sim take my purchase without doing anything more to defend what is mine than wave my hand from side to side, you always lead me to buy another treat. This bully of a Sim has obviously been enchanted by a wicked spirit, and you always prevent the Dark Side from prevailing in the end.

When I am somehow bewitched by a spirit that moves me to arrive at the Spice Festival on a cold, windy winter night wearing only the towel I had wrapped around me while receiving a massage, you kindly direct me to spin myself into a sweater and jeans. I would freeze to death without your tender care.

When I unwisely choose to spend all my time staring at my TV, repeatedly grilling meals, or Trolling teh Forums, you wisely redirect me to a more productive activity. Thanks to your careful attention, I have learned to support myself by writing, painting, and gardening, and I have the body of a Greek Watcher. By the way, thank you for the lovely TV, grill, and computer. I will try to use them less obsessively from now on.

And, finally, you insisted on letting me give my Simoleons, a thousand at a time, to a Sim I'd never met named Bess Sterling. I'm so very sorry that I doubted Bess's intentions. I did not deserve the §25,000 Bess eventually gave me, or the weekly payments I receive because her business succeeded. And now I've made a friend in Evergreen Harbor, too.

Thank you again, wonderful Watcher.
    Your Sim
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • Options
    invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    "Hey Watcher! The clothing is in categories for a reason. The Sulani wrap-around skirts are not yoga wear. The Princess Leia dress is not a nightgown. The graduation robes are not cold-weather gear. Other Sims are going to look at me funny."

Watcher: "Have you seen those Sims? They're all wearing bee bonnets and space helmets. In the sauna. They've got nothing on you."
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    "Hey watcher, I know you gave me gorgeously customized outfits for each category, but I'm gonna go ahead and wear hideous situational outfits 99% of the time when you see me out in public anyway."
  • Options
    Dear Watcher,

Would you please bring down some holy vengeance upon the cruel demon that thought it would be a good thing to put a shark fin on Chestnut, this sweet stray Dalmatian?
    NX67g6P.png

I feel so sorry for her. I tried to use the power you so kindly gave me through testingcheats to restore Chestnut's dignity, but unless I add a human Sim to her household, not even testingcheats can help her.

Please, Watcher. Chestnut did nothing to deserve this.
    Your dog-loving Sim
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited December 2021
    'Hey Llama God. Could you maybe remove the skunk bushes from Cavalier Cove? I'm sick of Blue coming home, smelling like a rubbish dump!'

Supriya Delgato, is it? Sadly, no matter how many times I shift-left click on those unsightly bushes, they always seem to appear again.

'Oh.'

What I can do, Mrs Delgato, is stop your dog from going in there autonomously, via the arcane magic of mods. More specifically, MCCC!

'Thank you, Llama God!'

No problem, Supriya Delgato!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    edited December 2021
    Great thread! :joy:

Hey Watcher, just because I live alone and prank my own toilet, doesn't mean you have to be so judgy about it. I entertain myself. I laugh at my own jokes all day. Quit complaining and repair the toilet, you love leveling up the mechanical skill.

Hey Watcher, yes, I realize we are at The Festival of Light in Senbamachi during the SUMMER, why do you have to be so critical of my fuzzy winter Christmas hat that I put on with my Kimono? Nobody else here cares except you. Leave me alone I am eating Taiyaki. Stop looking for a mirror, I see what you are doing, I am not taking off my hat.

Hey Watcher, you did not properly plan for this trip into the countryside, why the heck didn't you give me a tent?! I have to sleep on a bench now??? Are you KIDDING me?!

Hey Watcher, thank you so much for watching over my University studies so carefully. I would never in a million years have graduated without you never mind got A+ in every subject. Thank you so much, my life can begin with a good career. *respectful bow*.

Hey Watcher, for your information Batuu popcorn is an excellent and healthy breakfast food for toddlers, you are so ignorant.

Hey Watcher, thank you for removing the toddler high chair and installing a bench in my kitchen for my toddlers to sit on and eat. I heard about Eliza Pancakes toddler, so tragic how Iggy got taken away like that ... Bob should have just let Eliza handle the mealtimes instead of arguing with her, fighting over who should put him in the high chair, then the neighbours calling social services like that .. omg was the high chair really to blame? Best thing it's gone from my home ...
  • Options
    @Elliandre thank you so much for my late afternoon chuckle. Your post was just too amusing. Loved it. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    @Elliandre thank you so much for my late afternoon chuckle. Your post was just too amusing. Loved it. :)

Aww thank you so much you are so kind! :blush: I'm happy I could make you chuckle today.
  • Options
    Hey, Watcher! I don’t care who you thought my bestie would be. I like who I like, mmmkay?
  • Options
    Dear Watcher,

Thank you for intervening to save me from the diabolical spawn of perdition known as CAS.

I am a classy Elder gentleman, the paterfamilias of a family of which I'm very proud. Why did CAS try to show off the impressive range of accessories it features by putting one of every type on me???

Thank you for removing the eyebrow piercings and nose rings (plural) from my Hot Weather ensemble. I also appreciate you removing the handful of bling from Get Famous for me. It's never appropriate to wear that kind of jewelry with a tuxedo. And, thank you for realizing that I'm not the kind of man who says to himself, "There's a party tonight! It's the perfect occasion for a lime green Eyeball Ring!"

My wife didn't get the posh pink lip gloss with several of her outfit choices, but I did. Thank you, Watcher, for switching that up for us. Honestly, she wears it better than I did. I understand makeup isn't just for women these days, but my look is more James Bond than James Charles.

Once again, I am yours appreciatively,
    Your Sim

P.S. While I have your attention, could you please do something about the way my back suddenly goes kaput the moment I become an Elder? One day I'm an Adult, in the prime of my life. The next, I am wracked by debilitating back spasms on a regular basis. And the sound is horrible...
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • Options
    HavenRoseHavenRose Posts: 323 Member
    Dear Watcher, I know you don’t like building, but could you please just expand my house instead of putting my stuff on the lawn? I’d also appreciate having my kids in the same house instead of an outbuilding. Wait, no, I didn’t mean shove the toddlers and their stuff into the living room- I meant give them their own rooms.
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    edited December 2021
    HavenRose wrote: »
    Dear Watcher, I know you don’t like building, but could you please just expand my house instead of putting my stuff on the lawn? I’d also appreciate having my kids in the same house instead of an outbuilding. Wait, no, I didn’t mean shove the toddlers and their stuff into the living room- I meant give them their own rooms.

Who are you and how did you steal MY poor Sims?
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    HavenRoseHavenRose Posts: 323 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »

Who are you and how did you steal MY poor Sims?

They were on the front lawn and really easy to find.
  • Options
    Dear Watcher, how dare you let another player steal me and my whole family just because we were standing on the lawn for 6 hours after school and work instead of going inside our cramped, uninspiring box full of furnitue our great-great-grandfather needed for their Job 3 generatons earlier, just because you decided to call it our house? You should have known our new watcher wouldn't treat us any better. Btw, I think we might actually miss that picture of great-great-grandma learning to potty (just after toddlers came out), that you cramped on the wall above the fridge. We might even miss 1 or 2 of the mods you' ve been testing on us.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Sim: Hey Watcher! I’m gonna talk to my plants in a thunderstorm! How do you like tha… Zzzzzzaaap!

Exasperated Watcher: Seriously? That’s the second time this has happened. If you’re going to keep getting struck by lightning, I’m taking all your plants away. Geez.
  • Options
    @cyncie Thanks for the morning chuckle!
  • Options
    MortimerGothMortimerGoth Posts: 80 Member
    “Dear Watcher, thanks for always washing the dishes for me, you’re a legend. From now on could you please clean the worktops and mop the floor too?”

P.S. This reminds me of a game called Baten Kaitos where the main character would always talk to the player!
  • Options
    Hey Watcher,
    as you have failed to teach me to not leave the dishes in inassessible places, can you please just delete them without complaining BEFORE they stink up my place? Don't forget that it's not me torturing you, but we're both sitting in the same boat tortured by EA.
    Yours sincerely
    the little Sim