Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hey Watcher!

Comments

• GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    i thought you might say “Hey watcher, where is my baby dragon?”
    I've been preparing my sims for their dragon overlords by including dragon-related items in every house I build.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,547 Member
    Hey, Watcher!

If you would give me a thermostat, I wouldn’t have to wear this coat and gloves in my own house. Just sayin’.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,284 Member
    cyncie wrote: »
    Hey, Watcher!

If you would give me a thermostat, I wouldn’t have to wear this coat and gloves in my own house. Just sayin’.

This last time through Uni with 7 Sims in the same dorm, I made certain to give them a thermostat. The dorms should all be retrofitted.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member

This last time through Uni with 7 Sims in the same dorm, I made certain to give them a thermostat. The dorms should all be retrofitted.
    Fortunately the bb.enablefreebuild code does work in dorms, so if you forget to do it before sending Sims to the dorms, you can still add one while they are there.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Hey Watcher,

Come on man, just let me; troll teh forums, get water, take a shower when I don't need one, yell at other Sims, taunt them, kick over trash cans or anything else I want! What did you think would happen when you made me a hot head and mean with full autonomy? Oh, and no fair turning off full autonomy to make me read and read and read. Turn it back on...or else!

4N7hzgp.png

@cyncie - Some of my Sims break the fourth wall ALL the time. I think it's endearing, love it! <3 It can be a bit alarming though when they look at you with 'if looks could kill' in their eyes as Cale did above. o.O :D
    edited January 2022
    @Karababy52 Yeah, that's a bit unsettling!
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member

Hey Watcher .... just how much longer are you going to make me stand here fishing?! The Angel Fish doesn't exist!! Give it up it's just a legend!! A myth!! We will never find it to make ambrosia!! Just send the ghost on its way to the other side, I'm exhausted fishing for days and days!! There is no such thing as an Angel Fish!! We can't save this ghost!!! Let her go!! **collapses from low energy**
    edited January 2022
    cyncie wrote: »
    @Karababy52 Yeah, that's a bit unsettling!

Let's call it what it reallyis, it's downright creepy.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Elliandre wrote: »
    Hey Watcher .... just how much longer are you going to make me stand here fishing?! The Angel Fish doesn't exist!! Give it up it's just a legend!! A myth!! We will never find it to make ambrosia!! Just send the ghost on its way to the other side, I'm exhausted fishing for days and days!! There is no such thing as an Angel Fish!! We can't save this ghost!!! Let her go!! **collapses from low energy**

But one of my sims caught one last year (or was it 2020?). Even put it into one of those large fish tanks. Don't lose hope, they are out there!

But one of my sims caught one last year (or was it 2020?). Even put it into one of those large fish tanks. Don't lose hope, they are out there!

haha okay I guess I will keep fishing and see if I catch one in 2022. I wish we could breed them. Then I'd keep a tank of them.
    Hey Watcher!

I know things are really getting bad in Strangerville and I'm their last hope. I know I have to recruit three people to help fight the Mother plant, ASAP. But, Imma just going to waste some time chatting with my roommie about grilled cheese, anyways. Ummmkay?
    Hey, Watcher!

You know that machete you gave me to whack my way through the jungle? It’d be great if it lasted for more than just one job. Next time maybe spring for a better model, or get me a set of ‘em. Mmmkay?

haha okay I guess I will keep fishing and see if I catch one in 2022. I wish we could breed them. Then I'd keep a tank of them.

Update: One of my sims caught one just last week. There is yet hope!
    Hey, Watcher,

Why did you put me into a place where all the so-called men are utterly deplorable? As in so bad that even that smarmy maggot Mr. Collins (of Pride & Prejudice infamy) looks good. How can a proper Regency lady such as myself find a proper mate in these conditions? You are well versed in Jane Austen, so you know what I want.

Yours,
    Anne E.
    Hey Watcher,

No, I do NOT want to open that beebox. I get stung every single time!
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    Hey watcher,

I know I'm obsessed with the awesome water slide that you put in my backyard for my kids, but you shouldn't have had to delete it alredy.
    My kids really love it and I do too, I only got distracted and cancelled taking care of my triplet toddlers and twin babies only few dozen times, it's reasonable, right? I mean, it's a water slide... special item, babies and toddlers can take care of themselves while I'm slidin' like a boss.
    My kids cancelled doing their homework only few times because they preferred using the water slide. They really had fun with the slide, one of the boys even forgot to eat and go to sleep because it was so much fun. Oh boy, that next day in school was really tough for him. :#
    Put the slide back, please, and I'll pop out more triplets for your challenge. I know you love them, don't you? o:)

Sincerely,
    Elina, your humble 100 baby challenge mom.

• BerrypichuBerrypichu Posts: 25 Member
    Hey watcher, I probably enjoy the sound of the piano just as much as you do. But it HAS been over two days of you leading me close to death, only for you to fill my needs and repeat the same process all over again. Just use the skills cheat already and let me sleep!!
    My gallery: https://tinyurl.com/Berrypichu
    。◕ ‿ ◕。
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,301 Member
    Hey Watcher! What do you mean it's boring when I play computer games all day? That's all I ever see you doing.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
    Hey Watcher! What do you mean it's boring when I play computer games all day? That's all I ever see you doing.
    @GlacierSnow
    LOL :joy: That Sim needs to be told not to talk back to their Watcher!! What a smart mouth.

Hey Watcher! I don't care if a baby chicken is about to hatch. I don't want to go outside in this torrential downpour with lightening and mud puddles by the steps. *slips in mud puddle*. Why are you doing this to me?! The baby chicken will look exactly the same like all the others, small and yellow, why do I have to hatch them all myself?! Oh they're cute??!! You are not the one slipping in the mud, freezing, and scared of lightening strikes!! *lightening crashes* Hurry up and hatch you stupid little chicken ..
    -Cottage Living Sim
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    edited April 2022
    What I think my Sims would say to me:

"Hey Watcher. What on earth have you dressed me in?! I look like a rainbow threw up on me twice. Nothing goes, nothing matches. I'm sorry but I can't take these embarrassing 'fashion experiments', as you call them, anymore. You have no taste whatsoever. Surely with your training in art and design you must have a basic grasp of colour schemes?
    Your taste in house decor is even worse. I need sunglasses to view most of the rooms and do you know how humiliating it is inviting your friends round to the only rainbow coloured house in the whole street? Who wallpapers the outside of a house?
    And while we're on the subject of appearances, what have you done to my face?! None of the other townspeople have bright green skin with pink hair and noses a foot long! I'm a laughing stock! I never wanted to look like this. What were you thinking?!"

Another sim: "Hey Watcher. Don't listen to him. Your taste in clothes and decor is fabulous. But I want more musical instruments. In fact, I want more stuff in general. Give me more stuff. Now."

Another sim: "Hey Watcher. I'm telling you they're plotting against me! I know it! It may look like my wife was just reading our toddlers a bedtime story but you didn't hear what they were reading. And I don't care what you say, that recycling machine I used was possessed and it was trying to control my thoughts!"
    Post edited by WhatCobblers on
    Thank you @WhatCobblers for my much-needed morning chuckle! that was fabulous.
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    @GalacticGal you're very welcome. Glad it made you laugh. 🙂
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    HEY WATCHER: Why oh why do you move so many of your Sims to the cheapest flats in San Myshuno?! Rats, bugs and noisy neighbours, what kind of cruel and unusual punishment is this?! Ever heard of Sulani?!
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,301 Member
    Hey Watcher! Are you telling me that when you are down in the basement of your home, where there are no windows, you don't get sudden whims to be funny with a random person you never met who happens to be walking down the street where you can't see them? How strange.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".