Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hey Watcher!

So, we had the “Dear Little Sim” thread where we discussed what we would tell our sims, if we could. But, I’m wondering what our sims might want to say to us.

I think my Sim would say “Hey Watcher! I know I live alone, but if I want to grill a platter of burgers and leave them on the kitchen counter, it’s my life and my simoleans!”

Comments

• Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,922 Member
    “Hey Watcher! I drink glass of water from sink as often as I want to!”
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    Hey watcher! I want to shovel snow all day.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    "Hey Watcher! Aren't there other ways to have fun besides Woo Hoo?"

Watcher: "Yes, but they are not as efficient at bedtime."
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,342 Member
    edited November 2021
    "Hey, Watcher, I feel compelled to watch my wife juggle a soccer ball, move over here with a No autonomy mod ASAP!"

"Hey, Watcher, there's only so many screenshots one can take of a cat eating my meal, could we purlease go on with the game now?"
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,922 Member
    "Hey Watcher! Believe it already, I destroyed my plants IN PURPOSE every night! I don't LIKE gardening! And you keep cheating those back up all over again!"
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    "Hey, Watcher! Would you please let me enjoy a grand meal in peace without having someone spike it?"

Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    "Hey Watcher! I want my 1x1 pool, and I want it now! You OWE ME! Because... uh... because I don't have one! Yeah!"
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    "Hey Watcher! Who are YOU to complain about me drinking water and washing the glass in the bathroom sink?? You left the game running and I saw your quirks. Get off my back!"

hehehe
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    "Bark! Ow-wow-wow-wow! Bark! Yip yip. Yip..."
    Translates: "Hey Watcher! Don't touch my ball! I hid it in the yard for a reason! I don't want to play with it inside. The house is too spooky..."

:'(

"Bark bark yip!"
    "And the red lady might steal it!"
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    "Hey Watcher, me and my wife appreciate all those mods you downloaded."
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    HavenRoseHavenRose Posts: 323 Member
    “Hey Watcher, I know you’re keeping an eye on the toddler’s needs while they skill up, but I need to check on them in case they need to be picked up and put down again. Also, I know in my heart that even though the baby has stink fumes, they’re actually in need of a bottle. I’m an awesome parent.”
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    "Hey Watcher! I know you really really really need me to shower and eat something before work, but like have you seen this nightstand?! IT'S AMAZING. Im totally digging the contemporary aesthetic. You gotta just let me give it a round of applause for a couple seconds!"
  • Options
    BabblingStaceyBabblingStacey Posts: 3 New Member
    "Hey Watcher! I don't want to do all those tasks you queued up for me! You don't understand, I NEED to dance right now!
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    "Hey Watcher! Thank you for finally giving us makeovers and taking time to play our lives." --All premades
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited November 2021
    Hey Watcher, Due to your poor planning I can't do anything. Please activate the move objects cheat, I really need to make a grilled cheese.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Options
    BabblingStaceyBabblingStacey Posts: 3 New Member
    "Hey Watcher! I'm really really REALLY sad you didn't pay attention that Prank Day was going on and made me miss celebrating the holiday. No, I'm really as sad as when my family member died. I'm so sad, I'm going to go cry in my bed now and ignore you."
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    "Hey watcher! So what if I go over to someone's house I've just been invited to and rake their leaves, wash their dishes, or take out their trash--I'm just being neighborly!"
  • Options
    invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    VeeDub wrote: »
    "Hey Watcher! I want my 1x1 pool, and I want it now! You OWE ME! Because... uh... because I don't have one! Yeah!"

Watcher: Hah - I fixed your wagon. I gave you a 1x1 pool, just like you asked for. Go ahead, dive into that. You might take note that in my younger and more ruthless days, I was a big fan of the ladderless pool.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    "Hey, Watcher! I heard you groan when I farted in my new wife's face right after we got married, but I heard you giggle too. You thought it was funny, just like she did. I did it because I knew she'd laugh, I love her laugh. One of the reasons I married her!"

"Oh and sorry for running off to shower woo hoo with her and spoil your waterfall screenshot plans. We just couldn't wait! Why did we not do it after running all the way there anyway? Well, see, we were actually thinking the bed might be a better idea. But thanks for convincing us to woo hoo in the shower like originally planned though. Woo hooing in the bed with our dirty barefeet probably wouldn't have been the best idea.

"One last thing, please stop selling all the drinks I make and leave on the bar. I was saving those for later! They wouldn't have spoiled if that's what you were thinking would happen. Why not you ask? I'm a Fresh Chef, remember? D'uh!"

Fresh Chef doesn't count for bar drinks though dear.

"It doesn't? Oh... well, hmm... I'm going to keep doing it anyway. Someone might stop by and drink them, right? 'Be prepared' it's part of the scouts motto!" *puffs out chest in pride*

You've never went to scouts though.

"That's YOUR fault, not mine, so there!" *sticks out tongue*

Careful, remember who you're talking to here. I can end you with the click of a button.

"Ha! As if, you love me too much and would never do that!." *winks*

*sigh* He's right. <3
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member

"Hey Watcher"?

That's no way to address me.
    If my sims know what's best for them they'd kneel and whisper "Almighty Watcher".
    I expect no less from them than this:

"Almighty Watcher, Thank You.
    Thank You for giving me body hair in this hairless world.
    And Thank You for...that other thing too.
    Thank You for giving me HER. Therefore I Thank You - Beautiful Almighty Watcher -for keeping my energy levels at 100% at all times.
    Thank You for making me immortal.
    Thank You for giving me reward points without me having to do anything whatsoever.
    Hopefully - Almighty Watcher - one day I can be in a band and howl at the full moon while driving my car through that Amazing World that You- Dear Almighty Watcher- created just for me. <3 "
  • Options
    ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    Kid: "Hey Watcher! Let me be a kid! I'm missing out on making friends and just playing and having fun because all you're so obsessed with "super sims"."

Watcher: "Your reward is immortality, rapid career success, and a life free of all a person's usual basic needs, what are you complaining about?"
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • Options
    invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    "Hey Watcher! That puddle next to the shower is not acceptable! Look at this mess!" ::Waves arms::

"You made the puddle, you clean it up. Someday, maybe you'll learn not to drip all over the bathroom floor. And while you're at it, the kitchen table is not the bookcase. Put your books away properly."
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Hey Watcher! You can't make me stop raking the leaves!

Quite literally.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    "Ugh, Watcher, somehow some water got out of the pool. There's a puddle where I got out. OMG, please put it back in before I have to mop-- OMG, there's some more over there! Water belongs IN the pool, you know!"
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,565 Member
    edited November 2021
    "Hey, Watcher, WHY did you make me go on that concert when you knew I had a bad case of Stomach Flu? Have you ever tried to worry over whether it's just a burp that you can safely release, or your stomach contents making their way out? I don't know how I kept it inside. In fact, I barely made it back inside my Dad's house when I lost it. All. Over. The. Floor. And YOU didn't waste anytime telling all of the other Watchers about my plight. I'm shocked and dismayed, but I forgive you. Because, hey, you know we're a Team. And I love you, too."
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/