Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Alexander Vs Cassandra

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    edited March 2021
    Cassandra Goth
    And, coincidentally, one of my Sims was in a relationship with an (age-adjusted to young adult) version of her at one point. And this was at a time when I really just let the premades do their own thing, while my Sim mostly interacted with other Sims I'd created.
  • Options
    ReadySetLetsGooReadySetLetsGoo Posts: 17 Member
    Alexander Goth
    I love Alexander Goth SO much... Idk what it is about him, but I always try to include him in my gameplay somehow.
  • Options
    Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 891 Member
    Alexander Goth
    I see a lot of folks saying Alexander is ugly, I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder, because he never ages up ugly in my games, least not to me. I like Cassandra, but I never put any of my Sims with her. Bella and Mortimer almost always become best friends with my Sims. Alexander is the only one I bring into my households.
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    Cassandra Goth
    Alexander is dead in my game, but that hasn't stopped him from finding love. Here he is being cute with his boyfriend, Reese

da12Z0H.png
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,929 Member
    Alexander Goth
    I dunno, I just like the name :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    Cassandra Goth
    Actually, I married them both into my first Sims 4 family. Cassandra got to parent the heir though. I had intended for it to be Alexander so I could keep the Goth name, but then I read this little gem on his wiki page:

"His facial structure is almost identical to Goopy GilsCarbo's, the only differences being the chin and underneck."

I decided that since he wasn't an attractive adult, he could stay married to my original heir, but that his parentage is in question, so my heir's brother would be heir instead, and marry Cassandra. I know, I know, nobody cares, but whatever. I entertained myself for a while, and that's what it's all about, right?
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,929 Member
    Alexander Goth

"His facial structure is almost identical to Goopy GilsCarbo's, the only differences being the chin and underneck."

That is about TS2 , Alex (a kid in there) has same face template what Gooby has :)

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    :(
    None of the above
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    Alexander Goth
    I have only ever had him marry one of my sims. He was a great father and husband to one of my Westbrook heirs. He died of old age in that save and never got to meet his three grandchildren. He had a happy life.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    charmed4life4charmed4life4 Posts: 178 Member
    edited March 2021
    NO you don't get Bella or Mortimer in this scenario
    I never pick Alexander or Cassandra lol. I tend to break up Mortimer and Bella and steal one depending on the storyline. In one save file I even had my sim move in to be both of their live in lover just to see what would happen... Cassandra was the only one to have any type of negative reaction to this set up. So if I was forced to choose it would be Alexander given he's so oblivious and sometimes a sim needs to live a little :D
    Post edited by charmed4life4 on
  • Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Cassandra Goth
    Cassie it is. My male sims are always straight, while my female ones swing both ways, but prefer other females. That's the way it is. :smile:
  • Options
    Nekia33painterNekia33painter Posts: 336 Member
    Alexander Goth
    HA! I was just on another thread saying why I chose Goth over Landgrab. I guess I can say it again. Only ever played with Alexander, I had a lot of fun when I used him in a playthrough so I am fond of him.
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Cassandra Goth
    I especially loved her Sims 2. So many memories. ❤️
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    none since in my game they would remain single and unmarried but be single parents if they adopted to start a family
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Personally, Bella Goth is better than her kids. B)
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Alexander Goth
    Alexander, I really like him when he ages up and I know a lot of people think he's ugly, but I really do like him. Then again I don't do pretty pretty sims , I appreciate large noses, sticky out ears, sad eyes....no, that sounds like I'm describing my dog....maybe I just love my dog.