I bought the Dust Kit for the additional gameplay. I haven’t played TS4 in about 3 months, but I am relatively enjoying this kit, I just have a few complaints.
1) The sparkles around the house when it’s clean are annoying. It sparkles when the game is paused and in Build/Buy mode. It’s too much.
2) I’m already tired of seeing my Sims stop watching tv to get up and vacuum for the 5th time. The autonomy should be tuned. (I used a mod to disable it for the time being.)
3) Sims automatically putting the vacuum cleaner into their inventory after use is annoying. I just want to be able to set the vacuum cleaner in the corner, have them use it, and then have them put it right back in the corner again.
4) The house gets dirty too frequently. One day it said the house was pristine and the very next day, 3 dust bunnies appeared.
5) It’s weird that an entire floor can be filthy and a Sim can vacuum literally in one spot and “magically” the whole floor is clean. Am I the only one who expected Sims to actually roll the vacuum around and go into each individual room? Idk maybe my expectations were unrealistically high.
6) It doesn’t feel like it was worth $5 so far.
Share your own complaints if you have any regarding this Kit.