The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bust the Dust Kit complaints

14567810...Next

Comments

• kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    cadorno12 wrote: »
    Ok so, to get the maid to vacuum I had to gift her one. If, you have a huge house (aka mansion) it takes forever to vacuum the whole house! It seems to be per dust pile. Wish they made it that you would vacuum a room at a time at least.

I'm able to vacuum the whole floor. Like if I have my sim vacuum one spot all the dust on the floor dissapears and it's clean.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    kaiwrysims wrote: »
    cadorno12 wrote: »
    Ok so, to get the maid to vacuum I had to gift her one. If, you have a huge house (aka mansion) it takes forever to vacuum the whole house! It seems to be per dust pile. Wish they made it that you would vacuum a room at a time at least.

I'm able to vacuum the whole floor. Like if I have my sim vacuum one spot all the dust on the floor dissapears and it's clean.

Yes that how it's supposed to wok but I think dust piles and bunnies need to be collected individually. I don't bother with hand held vacuums anymore and only use the roomba vacuum. One roomba per floor and you don't need to worry about dust accumulating anymore, just make sure to add all upgrades and empty the trash container every now and then.