Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Much of TS4

Comments

• Options
    auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    Most of it
    I own all of it except for Starwars and perfect patio.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    All of it
    I chose all of it, but that's actually not true.

I don't have JtB, in my mind that doesn't even exist so when I answered it I was thinking, yes I own it all.

I should reiterate ..... I own everything except Journey to Batuu!
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    All of it
    I can always make a pack useful in my game.
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Most of it
    All except Journey to Batuu
  • Options
    StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    Base Game and one EP
    I have base game, outdoor retreat, parenthood and dine out.
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Options
    InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Most of it
    Except JtB. Im never getting that pack. It shouldnt even be a thing.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,929 Member
    Other
    All but parenthood.

And just to make it annoyingly clear.. I very much like the Batuu!
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 891 Member
    All of it
    I have all of them. I almost didn't get Batuu, not because I hated the idea, but because I didn't see how it would fit my gameplay. After hanging out in the positive thought thread for that pack I gained some inspiration from them on how they were using it and I ended up getting it. Turned out to be a lot of fun.
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited February 2021
    Other
    All but parenthood.

And just to make it annoyingly clear.. I very much like the Batuu!

@Ellupelluellu I love that you love Batuu - we all love different packs for different reasons, and I personally love seeing someone talking positively about Batuu!

I own a handful of packs, not sure if it would quite qualify as half or not. I definitely keep my eyes out for sales because I feel like I find enjoyment from any pack I get, even just stuff packs. I love stuff packs a lot actually. Am I working toward a full collection eventually? Who even knows. Most of the enjoyment from this game for me comes from my own brain and imagination, so I feel like while a full collection would be nice, I'm pretty content to play with whatever I have at any given time.
  • Options
    simesmerizedsimesmerized Posts: 202 Member
    edited February 2021
    Most of it
    I have all the EPs, all the gamepacks except Strangerville and Batuu, and about half of the stuff packs. There are a few stuff packs I wish I hadn't bought though since they really didn't interest me in the long run.
  • Options
    foxybillyfoxybilly Posts: 231 Member
    edited February 2021
    Most of it
    all except Star Wars (never going to buy a pack that includes weapons - I don't play games like that)
    eco living (NAP's /turning green sounded exhausting and annoying - i wanted a dystopian world but it doesn't stay like that plus no swimmable waters!)
    and snowy escapes or whatever its called (didnt like the idea of having to take your shoes off, the whole thing was just not my bag, if it had been a Swiss mountain resort/Scandinavian fjord/canadian rockies then probably)
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Most of it
    Missing slightly less than half of the Stuff Packs and all the vacation-themed Game Packs.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    Other
    Base game, most of the expansions, a couple game packs, a single stuff pack. I mostly buy for building, since the gameplay features I want don't come in packs.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • Options
    PixilatedPixilated Posts: 42 Member
    All of it
    > @Ellupelluellu said:
    > All but parenthood.
    >
    > And just to make it annoyingly clear.. I very much like the Batuu!

This makes me happy lol! I like Batuu as well. I've done quite a few playthroughs from it's an amusement park to it's the main world. So much fun to be had. Glad you enjoy it!!!
  • Options
    AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    Most of it
    I’m not buying Journey to Batuu, and I don’t have Paranormal Stuff yet.
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • Options
    TrowiciaTrowicia Posts: 2,027 Member
    All of it
    All. (including Batuu, unfortunately.)
    // take me back to 2018.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,975 Member
    edited February 2021
    All of it
    Sims 4 is the first series I have everything. I love most all of the packs. I find something in each pack I like, whether it be hair, clothes, furniture, world or activities. And like someone else mentioned, my sims all like to do different things, that’s what makes them unique. I have several households in my rotations. I play a vanilla game too, so the more packs they bring out, the better for me.
  • Options
    SallycutecatSallycutecat Posts: 269 Member
    Other
    I only buy what interests me. I have 5 Expansion Packs, 1 game pack, and 3 Stuff packs.
    Please check out my YouTube Channel. I cover features from The Sims 4 game.
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCaj9o4hycNSPy8U1Ip0OCFA/videos
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited February 2021
    Most of it
    I skipped Paranormal Stuff Pack. I have all of Sims 1 and 2 now and just the EPs of the Sims 3. I regret getting Spooky pack that I just use the tights from. I regret getting Cool Kitchen pack too because I don't use the content in it. Family, Island, Eco, Vampire, toddler, kids, Seasons, Get to Work, University, and Laundry I use the most. I love Movie and Batuu a lot for building.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    Vicky_chingyu1023Vicky_chingyu1023 Posts: 55 Member
    Most of it
    Except Batuu and a few SP.
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,776 Member
    Most of it

I have everything except for Realm of Magic, Vampires or Paranormal. I've always enjoyed every pack that I've purchased.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    Most of it
    Only kind of packs I have completed were my gamepacks. Got all the gamepacks. Haven't bought a stuff pack in quite a while, pretty sure I only bought Laundry Day, because it was the least offensive of the stuff packs because Origin was doing that "Build your own bundle" which I used to swipe University and Realm of Magic, but of course I needed a stuff pack to complete the bundle. Just stuff like that one stuff pack from that clothing designer, First Pet Stuff (seriously, DLC for DLC....That's wrong) Nifty Knitting because I have 0 interest in that, and Tiny Living because lol that's lame. Might get that paranormal pack. Haven't bought an Expansion since University because......Seriously, Eco-Living and a vacation expansion pack with ONE vacation world? Why would I waste an extra $80 on that?
  • Options
    SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
    Other
    All except eco-living.
    This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I don’t have Star Wars or the latest Paranormal pack.
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited February 2021
    Most of it
    I am missing 10 packs so most of them

However: I wish to have more eventually maybe all expect 1 or 2 including and especially Batuu!