Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Much of TS4

How much of TS4 do you have?

How Much of TS4 232 votes

All of it
34%
bshag4lvSara1010PIceyJsims2freak737SikoahGraceCamkatAnnie2008Isb917Simburiansimm621Strangerthanelanorbretonsimgirl1010bluzkat65SirenLuminosalanmichael1barracuda1574SxcDannii202Amj1995KennziKaige 81 votes
Most of it
49%
auroraael14Nh6650winkeljohn78Kita5399Icewolfalexspoom13love7680Colorist40overonZhakiraPMLadyAzzerajonilla1BreeNillaPlayerSinger2010suetoopxoJessiTheSpotted_CFigwitasimbsimPeachesnDucks 115 votes
Base Game only
0%
Base Game and one EP
2%
sikasika18MarkwilsonStrawberryYogurtAbbyBaba729Zoeyevester 5 votes
Other
12%
GalacticGalfruitsbasket101Bluellekiara0706Bon06phantasmkissChocoholiczkateamjenSailorCetiSindocatDoloresGreyWaytoomanyUIDsFlapDestin2016Emma_Smith101calaprfypermanentroseTomasGrizzlySimmerGeorgeEllupelluellu 29 votes
Bonehilda
0%
Duskregnintothehorizone 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Most of it
    I have everything except Star Wars.
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Most of it
    I have everything but the Star Wars disaster pack. I have no plans to ever purchase it.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    edited February 2021
    Other
    I almost picked "Most of it" but then I realized I'd have really meant "Most of it that interests me," lol. I have most EPs, six GPs, and two SPs, I think, unless the freebies count.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 848 Member
    Other
    About half, but I'm working on it.
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • Options
    HandelHandel Posts: 395 Member
    Most of it
    I don't have Snowy Escape, Eco Lifestyle, Journey to Batuu (which I'm ignoring) and a few stuff packs.
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    Most of it
    Almost all, everything except the star wars pack.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited February 2021
    All of it
    I have all of the packs, I'm going to complete the collection, I work my bum off 5 days a week, I've even worked through the pandemic, why not 😊, I deserve it
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited February 2021
    Most of it
    All except for Star Wars.
    I thought i was becoming the kind of simmer that needs to have all the packs... until Journey to Batuu 😂 i've finally realized that i can resist a pack with no problems.
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    Most of it
    All except Batuu and Paranormal. Zero interest in those packs.
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Other
    I have Get Together, Cats & Dogs, Discover University, Seasons, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Parenthood and a sprinkling of stuff packs.

I don't part with my money unless it's something I want.
  • Options
    SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    Other
    I am missing more packs than I own but I have more than 1EP.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • Options
    jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    Most of it
    Almost everything apart from some stuff packs. And never ever battuu !!!
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Most of it
    telmarina wrote: »
    All except for Star Wars.
    I thought i was becoming the kind of simmer that needs to have all the packs... until Journey to Batuu 😂 i've finally realized that i can resist a pack with no problems.

Same for me. It cured me of my completion issues. :D
  • Options
    AbbyBaba729AbbyBaba729 Posts: 135 Member
    Base Game and one EP
    Just Seasons, plus Laundry Day.
    Base Game Sympathizer. Please push for more BG updates! Not everyone can afford packs!
    Proud Giyu Tomioka simp. :)
  • Options
    TheSpotted_CTheSpotted_C Posts: 293 Member
    Most of it
    I have everything except Eco, Vampires, Batuu and Paranormal because those didn't interest me.
  • Options
    MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    Almost half of the packs, but there are a couple ones that i am thinking of getting so maybe i will end up owning more.
  • Options
    LehmanLegacyLehmanLegacy Posts: 176 Member
    All of it
    I have everything- this is the only Sims series I’ve ever been able to have the whole collection. I work hard for a living (6 days a week) and don’t drink excessively, or go out often so the things that interest me I can spend a little bit more on. 😬
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited February 2021
    Most of it
    At current I have all the EPs and all the GPs apart from Parenthood and Batuu, but I only have 7 out of the 17 stuff packs as they really don't interest me for the most part. I have no desire to be a completionist I just buy the packs that interest me and leave the ones that don't. I bought pretty much all of them for at least 50% off and I spend enough time playing the game so I'm not that bothered by the cost
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    All of it
    I'll be honest: I had no plans to buy Batuu. However, after to talking it over with a friend new to the Sims with 4 and relatively new to 4 (she currently has base and tiny living on Steam), she actually thought the SW pack may be fun as a non SW fan. So, I got it on sale for sharing builds when she gets it.

Otherwise, I can use a bit of everything else.
  • Options
    love7680love7680 Posts: 123 Member
    Most of it
    I have most of them! The ones that I will not EVER get are Vampires, Pets, Star Wars and Paranormal. I'll be getting the knitting one soon to complete what I want.
  • Options
    PixilatedPixilated Posts: 42 Member
    All of it
    I have all the packs, even Nifty Knitting, which I couldn't care less about. I think Batuu is 100% more enjoyable than knitting. I get all the packs because I find places to use them. I personally hate knitting but the neighbor family I create across the street from my main sims love hitting. That's the point of the Sims right? Not everyone is the same, obviously as someone had to vote for knitting, and that's how I like to play my sims. Every pack fits each family differently!
  • Options
    All of it
    > @Pixilated said:
    > I have all the packs, even Nifty Knitting, which I couldn't care less about. I think Batuu is 100% more enjoyable than knitting. I get all the packs because I find places to use them. I personally hate knitting but the neighbor family I create across the street from my main sims love hitting. That's the point of the Sims right? Not everyone is the same, obviously as someone had to vote for knitting, and that's how I like to play my sims. Every pack fits each family differently!

I spell checked my comment and I missed the most important thing there. The family across doesn't love hitting but knitting. I would edit my comment but I'm still to forum young to do so :(
  • Options
    LehmanLegacyLehmanLegacy Posts: 176 Member
    All of it
    @Pixilated welcome to the Forums for one- I definitely did a double take reading your initial post, but it would make sense that some Sims would enjoy knitting and some wouldn't. As someone that has all the packs, I haven't even fully explored 50% of them because I play what makes sense for my Sims at the time (do they all need to be in active careers, or go to university, have pets... NO!). It's part of the fun of playing now is that I never know what I will come across that's *new* to me! :wink:
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited February 2021
    Most of it
    ep: all

gp: all except batuu

sp: missing 11 so I'm not gonna name all of them

not sure I will ever gather all packs but there is few i fancy to add if there is nice sales and if i have money left on my budget from buying new packs (or not buying them cause they release something i dont like)
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    All of it
    > @LehmanLegacy said:
    > @Pixilated welcome to the Forums for one- I definitely did a double take reading your initial post, but it would make sense that some Sims would enjoy knitting and some wouldn't. As someone that has all the packs, I haven't even fully explored 50% of them because I play what makes sense for my Sims at the time (do they all need to be in active careers, or go to university, have pets... NO!). It's part of the fun of playing now is that I never know what I will come across that's *new* to me! :wink:

Thank you and I completely agree. I learn something new every time I start a new story in my sims based on who the sims are and what they do. I like to have the options to play any type of story I want and having all the packs definitely helps with that. Just because real life me doesn't like something doesn't mean Sim me won't. I like variety and I've never regretted buying a pack.