Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Food Fight Mafia Game (Town Win!)

Comments

• Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    DeKay voted for Frenchy and Icey voted for Mouse. I expect DeKay will remove her vote for Frenchy unless she has a reason to believe that Frenchy is mafia. I don't see how that could be possible at this point though.
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    There's about 5.5 hours remaining in the day. Currently, the only vote is for Frenchy by DeKay.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    No eliminating on day 1 usually gives us no information to go off on in the coming days, but we do have the numbers for it, since we have an even number. The PRs could help, but we shouldn't primarily rely on them
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    xSongx wrote: »
    Song seems town to me. I'm just going with a wild gut feeling here. We're not lynching her today

I also leave DeKay alone on D1 because she's helpful to keep around when she's town. After a while you can sort of tell when she's scum, so we can eliminate her later on if she's bad

You're right on me, but what makes you so certain after one post?

I agree with you on DeKay.

IDK, it's just a vibe. It could change later. But Song is a good horsey

Yes but u didn’t just have a feeling that they were town, you said that they weren’t getting eliminated today. Not even that u just weren’t going to vote them. Gut feelings are normal, saying that is a bit weird.

Do you want to eliminate Song, Mouse? :smirk:

Not at this point in time😂

Alright

I wanted to see how people would react (and I wanted to get the game moving)

That’s an odd way to get reactions. Can’t say I’ve seen it before that I remember

Not really. He voted for Song first post of the game last game I played with him, and he was a town one shot vigilante. I'm not defending him, I'm just saying that he did it then and it didn't mean anything bad.

That’s not what was sus. It was him saying that Somg isn’t going to get eliminated today.

Ohhhhh. My bad. Yeah that may be weird, although I have no idea what that would mean.
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
  • Options
    Also I don't mind dying, even early if it can help, but I really hope it's not going to be by a single vote that could potentially be a random one (although DeKay has reasons to vote for me because of the one game where I abused her trust :sweat_smile:). So if the day moves forward, I'm going to tie it. For now I'm good but I really hope that DeKay either unvotes or that some other people vote for something, so at least a day one elimination would give some information.
  • Options
    I rather have no info to go on than being down a town.
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    No eliminating on day 1 usually gives us no information to go off on in the coming days, but we do have the numbers for it, since we have an even number. The PRs could help, but we shouldn't primarily rely on them

If I were wagering, my money would be on it being more beneficial to mafia than to town, to vote someone out today with no night actions yet done, to go off of, because unless we're certain we have someone, we have the best chance now of hitting the wrong target. So as boring as it may seem, I would much rather not eliminate anyone today, and come back and find out what we can, tomorrow, so that the lynch can stand a chance of being strategic rather than blindfolded box-cutter tango.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    DeKay usually comes on in 2 or 3 hours.
  • Options
    I realize this gives Mafia an extra turn to kill town overnight, but I see a blind vote as standing more chance of helping mafia, by being more likely to kill a comrade by friendly fire than anything else. So yes, by not lynching we forfeit the chance of managing to hit a mafia, but if it's Russian Roulette at this point, the lynch is much more likely to fall in favor of mafia than town. And it would be a blow, if we lynched one of our two power roles. That's my 2 cents.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    When I'm confused I like to clear out my thoughts, so:

1. DeKay - I don't think she's mafia, and we shouldn't whack her day 1
    2. Song - I'm town
    3. Nush - I don't know how to read them, as the only time I've played with Nush is on my first game, a while ago
    4. Icey - The comment about me was odd, but I don't know if it's town-weird or mafia-weird.
    5. Mouse - Mouse doesn't seem very townish to me but I'm also not getting mafia vibes. 50/50 here
    6. Luv - I also have no idea here.
    7. Bella - She hasn't said a thing but I think she's probably just busy, don't want to whack her before she can say anything
    8. Frenchy - seems townish to me right now

I think my options for a whack are Nush, Icey, Mouse, and Luv. It would suck to whack Nush on their first game back, so Icey, Mouse, or Luv? I feel like not enough has happened for me to truly form an opinion on everyone.
    they/he
  • Options
    Nice as that is, @xSongx don't let whether it's my first time back after a long hiatus, be your reason. It would suck for town to whack me because if nothing else, I increase Town numbers while I'm here, and the more of us there still are by night, the less impactful will be the mafia kills...hopefully.

I'd only want to lynch anyone today if there were good reason to suspect they were mafia, and not based on anything so vague as to be likely wrong. Because that could end up with a lucky shot, but it's more likely to kill one of our own, resulting in 3 mafia kills and a better likelihood of being down one of our two power roles.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

If I were wagering, my money would be on it being more beneficial to mafia than to town, to vote someone out today with no night actions yet done, to go off of, because unless we're certain we have someone, we have the best chance now of hitting the wrong target. So as boring as it may seem, I would much rather not eliminate anyone today, and come back and find out what we can, tomorrow, so that the lynch can stand a chance of being strategic rather than blindfolded box-cutter tango.

I agree with this. This is why I never advocate for a day one elimination unless there is a very strong argument for why someone should be killed.
  • Options
    Back from lunch. Somebody take Frenchy's temperature. He's been posting and the shock almost made me fall out of my chair! lol :o

I love this. Yeah I decided to make sure that I'm present early this time. :tongue:
  • Options
    Is Frenchy hot right now? As if he'd just gotten out of a deep fryer?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options

So many good jokes to be made from this but...they are low-hanging fruit.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Got to go give someone a ride, so I hope I don't miss all the fun. Can't wait for DeKay to wake up and shake us all down. :-)

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    I agree with Nush. I'd never thought of it in that light before, but a random D1 kill does favor the mafia. We could end up losing 2 towns by the start of D2. And then we are only up 4 to 2. Seems to me that weighs heavily in mafia's favor for a win. :'(
  • Options
    tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    can someone tell me when day ends
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • Options
    can someone tell me when day ends

In just under 4 hrs from now. 24 hr days and 24 hr nights running from 8pm to 8pm est.
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member

2. Song - I'm town
    3. Nush - I don't know how to read them, as the only time I've played with Nush is on my first game, a while ago
    4. Icey - The comment about me was odd, but I don't know if it's town-weird or mafia-weird.
    5. Mouse - Mouse doesn't seem very townish to me but I'm also not getting mafia vibes. 50/50 here
    7. Bella - She hasn't said a thing but I think she's probably just busy, don't want to whack her before she can say anything

I think my options for a whack are Nush, Icey, Mouse, and Luv. It would suck to whack Nush on their first game back, so Icey, Mouse, or Luv? I feel like not enough has happened for me to truly form an opinion on everyone.

I’m always sus😂
  • Options

Before the second part I would've said "Ask Bella, she probably knows better than me". Now with the second part, I can say yeah, kinda. It's warmer today than most of last week, and having my computer in a room with not much air circulation creates some heat.
  • Options

2. Song - I'm town

I’m always sus😂

That's gotta suck Mouse. Well, if it makes ya feel any better, I'm not sus of you....yet. :p
  • Options

Before the second part I would've said "Ask Bella, she probably knows better than me". Now with the second part, I can say yeah, kinda. It's warmer today than most of last week, and having my computer in a room with not much air circulation creates some heat.

So you and Bella live in the same town and know each other in rl?
  • Options

Not yet. However, she knows what I look like, so that's why. :tongue:
  • Options

Not yet. However, she knows what I look like, so that's why. :tongue:

🥰

Speaking of which, where is Bella? I don't think we've heard from her