Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Food Fight Mafia Game (Town Win!)

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Hmm...ya know...the last time Mouse tried to throw shade on me being mafia, it turned out Mouse was mafia...hmm... :o

Mouse seems alright so far, but it still is too early to tell. Even I took a while to catch her last time.

I never thought I’d see the day where u say this. Even if it is completely untrue

What do you mean it's untrue? 🤔

So Mouse is...not alright so far?

Vote: Mouse

pERISH
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    So we're only waiting for Icey, Bella and Frenchy to post, right? There's a possibility that at least one mafia has already posted.

Correct. Interesting that you pointed out the Bella/Frenchy connection (modern day French Connection? ;) ) and they are 2 of the 3 that still haven't made an appearance. I have no idea what time zone they live in though.

That would be epic if they both were mafia tho. :D

Ya, it certainly would lol! :)

I gotta say tho, it was pretty epic how you sniffed out Mouse in the last game, and Mouse turned out to be the role blocker Mafia! That was really epic! Especially, on D1! :)

True. That's why I love Day 1. Once you get one mafia on Day 1, it becomes a bit easy to find the other mafia. Like I was sus of Bella and Broncos too on Day 1 looking at how Mouse interacted with them. But I was only more sus of Broncos more. And it was funny seeing you guys putting all your cop results together to narrow it down to Broncos and Bella when I already did that before N1. :D

I tried to seem like we weren’t buddy’s. At one point I asked if u thought we were buddy’s. Most mafia wouldn’t put them and there buddy that close as it is a bit risky. Idk if that helped our case very much

I'm still a newbie so I may be way off track, but I believe it's bad strategy as a mafia player to try and raise sus on other players. Cause once you are killed and found out to be mafia, then the sus turns to the player(s) you weren't sus of or avoiding.

I think the better strategy is to just let the townies throw sus on each other. Then again, I've never played the mafia role, so I may be completely wrong. Just my thoughts on what I've seen in just 4 games.

That's a good point, although sometimes people get wary of people who are too neutral and refuse to take a stand. At some point you'll have to take sides (although at times it's town vs. town; it happens.)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    I guess I'm all caught up after my somewhat lengthy afternoon nap :D

• luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Mouselline that stinks. What happened? (unless you don't want to say in which case I respect that)

Oh idc. It was a dumb reason but I don’t think my dads actually doing it. So last night at like 9:15 at night my dad called me and my sister (we were both at our moms house) but we were in the middle of a movie and it was late and I forgot to call him back and my sister didn’t see it. Then at like 4:30 in the evening today he said that he’s giving us flip phones cause we didn’t answer him last night. Very weird and dumb. I think he was in a bad mood or something. He hasn’t mentioned it again tho and I’ve been with him for 2 and a half hours so I think we r good.

Lol, I can guarantee you that people still miss calls with flip phones when they're occupied with something else

Hey now! I realize that I'm a dinosaur, but I still use a flip phone! :p

Btw, welcome to our nightmare Icey! :)
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,595 Member
    I think so far, Luv looks the most townish for me. I feel like they wouldn't have such chill responses to EMMMs on them. I think Mouse might be okay too. I don't know about anyone else.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    Hmm...ya know...the last time Mouse tried to throw shade on me being mafia, it turned out Mouse was mafia...hmm... :o

Mouse seems alright so far, but it still is too early to tell. Even I took a while to catch her last time.

I never thought I’d see the day where u say this. Even if it is completely untrue

pERISH

Okay, I gotta ask. What makes you sus of Mouse? :o

pERISH

Do you actually think this is a slip up? Honestly, I don't understand her response to my question. :D
    832XG3D.gif
    Mouselline that stinks. What happened? (unless you don't want to say in which case I respect that)

Oh idc. It was a dumb reason but I don’t think my dads actually doing it. So last night at like 9:15 at night my dad called me and my sister (we were both at our moms house) but we were in the middle of a movie and it was late and I forgot to call him back and my sister didn’t see it. Then at like 4:30 in the evening today he said that he’s giving us flip phones cause we didn’t answer him last night. Very weird and dumb. I think he was in a bad mood or something. He hasn’t mentioned it again tho and I’ve been with him for 2 and a half hours so I think we r good.

Lol, I can guarantee you that people still miss calls with flip phones when they're occupied with something else

I feel like 2020 is our collective nightmare

pERISH

pERISH

Do you actually think this is a slip up? Honestly, I don't understand her response to my question. :D

Nah, this isn't a serious vote. I'm just ruffling Mouse's feathers (mouse fur?) since we just began

• Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Vote Count:

DeKay votes Frenchy
    Icey votes Mouse

1- Frenchy (DeKay)
    1- Mouse (Icey)
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

pERISH

Oh, wait, never mind. I think I get it now. XD I think she's referring to the it being untrue as in I caught her fast, even tho I thought I took a while.
    832XG3D.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member

I felt like I was caught pretty quickly🤷‍♀️ If u think I lasted a decent amount of time than I’ll take it tho lol

In my inexperienced position, I think your downfall was throwing too much shade, which made you look shady. Especially for me, your reaction to when I unvoted DeKay. I got this really strong sus that you were mafia wanting me to vote for a towny. :o

Honestly I wasn’t planning to go that hard, but I don’t know if u guys realized, but I got asked a lot of questions about that theory. By the time all the questions were out of the way, I’d talked about it too much and I was sus

Definitely agree on that statement. 2020 has been the worst year in my 66 years of experience, and I say that after having served in two war zones. :'(

pERISH

I was talking about the last game! Lol

pERISH

pERISH

Nah, this isn't a serious vote. I'm just ruffling Mouse's feathers (mouse fur?) since we just began

OK LOL! :p

pERISH

Oh, wait, never mind. I think I get it now. XD I think she's referring to the it being untrue as in I caught her fast, even tho I thought I took a while.

Yes that’s what I meant lol
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member

Definitely agree on that statement. 2020 has been the worst year in my 66 years of experience, and I say that after having served in two war zones. :'(

2020 wasn't the worst year of my life by a mile, but I had a lot of very unusual experiences even before my teens and they were just a preview of coming attractions. Good on you for serving. Veteran, I'm assuming?

oh, and that's adorable, the imagery. Ruffling Mouse fur.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg

2020 wasn't the worst year of my life by a mile, but I had a lot of very unusual experiences even before my teens and they were just a preview of coming attractions. Good on you for serving. Veteran, I'm assuming?

oh, and that's adorable, the imagery. Ruffling Mouse fur.

Ya a proud Veteran who served in the U.S. Navy for 20 years. Sorry that your childhood was unpleasant. Really, really sorry. :'(
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    @luvdasims55 Wow, that's impressive, congratulations on a worthy career! As for childhood, thanks, but that wasn't meant to inspire pity or anything. Rough childhoods are very common. I've been so fortunate the past 20 years, and I guess it's how we finish that counts. :)

You must have some cool stories, though. Would love to hear them any time. My beloved late father-in-law lied about his age and joined the Navy when he was 15. He was trained as a plumber/pipe fitter.

Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg

Oof, I wasn't around for any wars, but 2020 really was that bad huh? :grimace: Hopefully this all gets better soon

pERISH

I was talking about the last game! Lol

Teehee

Unvote

Nush, I feel like you're not really saying much on topic stuff so far. :tongue:
    832XG3D.gif
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Vote Count:

DeKay votes Frenchy
    Icey votes Mouse
    Icey Unvotes

1- Frenchy (DeKay)
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    Who else hasn't said anything? Frenchy is still MIA

Who else hasn't said anything? Frenchy is still MIA

Bella, I think? Unless I missed her posting?
    832XG3D.gif