Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Food Fight Mafia Game (Town Win!)

Comments

• Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    Just checking in to say hi and goodbye lol. Going to go get some lunch and then I'll be home for the rest of the day. See you guys in a bit. :)
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    xSongx wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Song seems town to me. I'm just going with a wild gut feeling here. We're not lynching her today

I also leave DeKay alone on D1 because she's helpful to keep around when she's town. After a while you can sort of tell when she's scum, so we can eliminate her later on if she's bad

You're right on me, but what makes you so certain after one post?

I agree with you on DeKay.

IDK, it's just a vibe. It could change later. But Song is a good horsey
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Song seems town to me. I'm just going with a wild gut feeling here. We're not lynching her today

I also leave DeKay alone on D1 because she's helpful to keep around when she's town. After a while you can sort of tell when she's scum, so we can eliminate her later on if she's bad

Yes but u didn’t just have a feeling that they were town, you said that they weren’t getting eliminated today. Not even that u just weren’t going to vote them. Gut feelings are normal, saying that is a bit weird.
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »

Yes but u didn’t just have a feeling that they were town, you said that they weren’t getting eliminated today. Not even that u just weren’t going to vote them. Gut feelings are normal, saying that is a bit weird.

Do you want to eliminate Song, Mouse? :smirk:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options

Not at this point in time😂
  • Options

Alright

I wanted to see how people would react (and I wanted to get the game moving)

• Options

Alright

That’s an odd way to get reactions. Can’t say I’ve seen it before that I remember
  • Options
    Eh, it's day 1 and not a lot has happened

• Options
    LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member

Alright

That’s an odd way to get reactions. Can’t say I’ve seen it before that I remember

Not really. He voted for Song first post of the game last game I played with him, and he was a town one shot vigilante. I'm not defending him, I'm just saying that he did it then and it didn't mean anything bad.
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
  • Options

Alright

Not really. He voted for Song first post of the game last game I played with him, and he was a town one shot vigilante. I'm not defending him, I'm just saying that he did it then and it didn't mean anything bad.

That’s not what was sus. It was him saying that Somg isn’t going to get eliminated today.
  • Options
    Back from lunch. Somebody take Frenchy's temperature. He's been posting and the shock almost made me fall out of my chair! lol :o
  • Options
    Hey, has anybody been to Taco Bell and tried their "loaded" fries? You get their fries and a cheese dipping sauce. Is it just me? Or does that seem really lame for loaded fries? :o
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member

Alright

That’s not what was sus. It was him saying that Somg isn’t going to get eliminated today.

He’s said that before as town, so I don’t find that odd. It’s the fact that I’d only posted once when he said that.
    they/he
  • Options
    Ya that is an odd thing to say when Song had only made one unremarkable post at the time.

I'm not really feeling sus of anybody at this point in time.
  • Options
    Any thoughts on Bella only posting once so far? Not sure what time zone she is in. Is a lack of participation normal for Bella? Seemed like Bella posted a lot in the last game.
  • Options
    Any thoughts on Bella only posting once so far? Not sure what time zone she is in. Is a lack of participation normal for Bella? Seemed like Bella posted a lot in the last game.

She’s same time zone as me, CST. Probably just busy
  • Options

She’s same time zone as me, CST. Probably just busy

OK. Seemed like last game she made a lot of posts, but they were all at the same time. Probably doesn't have a lot of free time.
  • Options
    How much time left do we have for day? I think so far we have one vote on Frenchy, and it would be bad if someone gets eliminated on one vote

• Options
    How much time left do we have for day? I think so far we have one vote on Frenchy, and it would be bad if someone gets eliminated on one vote

I agree. And Frenchy seems town to me at the moment
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Hey, has anybody been to Taco Bell and tried their "loaded" fries? You get their fries and a cheese dipping sauce. Is it just me? Or does that seem really lame for loaded fries? :o

I'm going to get hate for this, but I've had loaded Poutine in Quebec, and they were so underwhelming I was sorry I stood in line and paid that, for THAT. French fries with unimpressive gravy, little curds of flavorless white cheese that, true to promise, squeaked in my teeth, and little slices of some kind of icky hot dog. Did it once, would never order that again. Especially since there's so much amazing food otherwise, in Quebec.

The Taco Bell Loaded fries sound truly pathetic!

@icmnfrsh how is it functionally better or worse, how many votes eliminate someone on Day 1? It doesn't make the vote more or less accurate, after all. My dislike of it is that the greatest chance we have of accidentally offing a Town, is with a random lynching on Day 1, because that's the day when Town most outnumber mafia, unless we happen to beat the odds and get a mafia instead, by chance.

So maybe I'm wrong on this, but I feel like a vote to lynch somebody, anybody, is more likely to benefit mafia than town at this point.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

I'm going to get hate for this, but I've had loaded Poutine in Quebec, and they were so underwhelming I was sorry I stood in line and paid that, for THAT. French fries with unimpressive gravy, little curds of flavorless white cheese that, true to promise, squeaked in my teeth, and little slices of some kind of icky hot dog. Did it once, would never order that again. Especially since there's so much amazing food otherwise, in Quebec.

The Taco Bell Loaded fries sound truly pathetic!

@icmnfrsh how is it functionally better or worse, how many votes eliminate someone on Day 1? It doesn't make the vote more or less accurate, after all. My dislike of it is that the greatest chance we have of accidentally offing a Town, is with a random lynching on Day 1, because that's the day when Town most outnumber mafia, unless we happen to beat the odds and get a mafia instead, by chance.

So maybe I'm wrong on this, but I feel like a vote to lynch somebody, anybody, is more likely to benefit mafia than town at this point.

I feel like it’s more of the fact that it’s a random vote. And the fact that it’s only one vote means that most people don’t agree with it
  • Options
    That's my point, @Mouselline , a random vote is more likely to hit a town than a mafia at this point, so holds the least benefit for town. I'd be interested to see if the person with the vote, that could single-handedly eliminate someone with nothing to go on, will remove their vote in time. That in itself might be telling.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Oh, is there an afterlife server for this? My Discord is so dead lately.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    @icmnfrsh to answer your question, we have just short of 6 more hours til the flip.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Refresh my memory who voted for Frenchy? What Nush says does make sense. A D1 random vote would favor the mafia. I really don't feel comfortable voting for anybody at this point.