Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Food Fight Mafia Game (Town Win!)

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I'm confused. Why did Broncos say there would be no elim? Is it because the two no elim votes tied the two Bella votes?

Yes, and also cuz the longer vote was on "no elim". But now "no elim" has 3 votes.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Oh, wait, I forgot to count Mouse's Bella vote. Okay, then I don't know. Maybe the Bella vote would be in the lead? This is why I don't host. I wont' know what to do in situations like these. Hahaha.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    So if it stays a 3 to 3 tie, does that mean no elim for D1?
  • Options
    So if it stays a 3 to 3 tie, does that mean no elim for D1?

I don't know. Depends on how Broncos reads which one has the longer vote.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    It could be that Bella vote has the longer vote since Mouse voted Bella before Frenchy voted no elim.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Interesting. I didn't realize that no elim votes could determine a no elim outcome.
  • Options
    Interesting. I didn't realize that no elim votes could determine a no elim outcome.

Yes, it will. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Seems I'm always learning something new about this game.
  • Options
    Seems I'm always learning something new about this game.

Yeah, but I always hate no elim and I'll let this slide for now but we really shouldn't encourage this for future games. I don't wanna explain myself another 1000 times on why I think a Day 1 vote on someone is important. Even in the mafia championships I've played, there must be a day 1 elimination no matter what.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Oh, wait, I forgot to count Mouse's Bella vote. Okay, then I don't know. Maybe the Bella vote would be in the lead? This is why I don't host. I wont' know what to do in situations like these. Hahaha.

Bella’s going to be eliminated at this point in time because the Bella vote reached 3 before the no elim votes
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Final count incoming...
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    If Bella is mafia then I think we should take a look at Frenchy. He didn’t seem to want her eliminated at all, which could just be because they are good friends but it still is a possibility
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »

Bella’s going to be eliminated at this point in time because the Bella vote reached 3 before the no elim votes

OK so at least we should get some info from D!. Come on Broncos! The suspense is killing me lol.
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Much as I luv DeKay, I'm not budging. I'm a stubborn PITA. Besides, DeKay can as easily be mafia as anyone else. Yes, she's an awesome player, but that doesn't mean she's town.

Yeah, but this has been DeKay's thought process for a long time, especially when she's town. She might be wrong, but she's not saying it to throw town off track.
    they/he
  • Options
    I have a strong feeling that Nush is town. Mafia wouldn't be advocating a no elim unless they are using reverse psychology on us. I don't think that is the case.

It is possible that Icey is mafia and threw out a no elim vote to throw us off. I'll leave that up to DeKay to decipher as that's what she does best. :)

Other than that, I have no sus on anybody.

I feel the same about Nush. I do think a whack today would be beneficial but I trust both DeKay and Nush.
    they/he
  • Options
    LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member
    If Bella is mafia then I think we should take a look at Frenchy. He didn’t seem to want her eliminated at all, which could just be because they are good friends but it still is a possibility

Yeah of course because me wanting to save her from getting voted off when she is inactive is super suspicious. :tongue: I am so evil. Mwahaha.
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
  • Options
    LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member
    xSongx wrote: »
    I have a strong feeling that Nush is town. Mafia wouldn't be advocating a no elim unless they are using reverse psychology on us. I don't think that is the case.

It is possible that Icey is mafia and threw out a no elim vote to throw us off. I'll leave that up to DeKay to decipher as that's what she does best. :)

Other than that, I have no sus on anybody.

I feel the same about Nush. I do think a whack today would be beneficial but I trust both DeKay and Nush.

Same, they are my best town reads because of their passion.
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
  • Options

Ya, interesting note, earlier DeKay remarked that wouldn't it be something or other if Bella and Frenchy turned out to be mafia.
  • Options
    Okay, since no one seems to care that Frenchy has one vote, it either means he's not scum, or he's scum with Bella.

And I really don't like "we should not do day 1 vote as it more likely favors mafia". 🙄 We've been over this and I know Luv is new and all... Yeah, maybe it does favor mafia if we miselim, but we also get more info and also what is the point of keeping townies that could be useless to town later on anyways? Mafia are probably just gonna use that as an elim bait.

I was like you guys too when I started out playing mafia thinking that we should all just no eliminate, but as I get more and more experience, I find that elimination on day 1 is better. Or at least just voting. As this will help us see who the mafia could be, whether they try to bus their buddy or try to get rid of a townie on day 1, etc etc.

But anyways since none of y'all haven't even voted anything at all, at this point I don't know anymore cuz this is not helping at all, other than my assumption above about Frenchy and Bella.

Unvote: Frenchy

Looking at French's post, I think he's leaning town. I'm probably gonna vote Bella by the end of the day if she doesn't come on. Or someone else who starts to be suspicious.

I agree with u. I prefer eliminating someone on day 1, which is weird since I never vote on day 1, but that’s just cause I’m indecisive and I don’t like voting unless I truly think someone is sus

This ^^
    they/he
  • Options

Yeah of course because me wanting to save her from getting voted off when she is inactive is super suspicious. :tongue: I am so evil. Mwahaha.

Exactly why I love it when Frenchy participates. Frenchy always has something to say that cracks me up lol. :)
  • Options
    What are these "problematic townies" of which you speak? *eyes narrowed in suspicion* How is any townie left alive, 'problematic' unless you're mafia?

Inactive townies are problematic. We heard very little from them, we get no info, mafia are probably gonna keep them around and try to cast suspicion on them, we then maybe take the bait and then vote that inactive off and if that inactive is a townie, that is problematic. And it's especially bad if mafia does all of this during a lylo, which means a day where we can't miseliminate at all or we'll lose.

Inactive townies are still cannon fodder, so the more townies the better. If we can keep the townies unharmed through Day 1, mafia gets a kill, but it won't be doubled by an ill-favored guess on our part. Then we come back the next day with info we can use from our power roles, and each day, better odds that even a blind shot will hit the enemy instead of a friend. So it hardly matters if a townie is active or not; they still make for a larger pool of townies that mafia has to eliminate slowly, so long as we don't help them by killing our own.

I feel like information > cannon fodder. You can't win just because you've got an extra try. You need to have substance to decipher people's actions. If nothing happens day 1, we're back where we started day 2, just with less minds at work.
    they/he
  • Options
    Day's gonna end any minute now so I'm gonna

Vote Bella

explanation coming up
    they/he
  • Options
    Final Vote Count:
    DeKay votes Frenchy
    Icey votes Mouse
    Icey Unvote
    DeKay unvotes
    Ice votes no elim
    Nush votes no elim
    Mouse votes Ice
    DeKay votes Bella
    Luv votes Bella
    Mouse votes Bella
    Frenchy votes no elim

3- Bella (DeKay, Luv, Mouse)
    No Elimination (Icey, Nush, Frenchy)

• Options
    Ok so I skimmed the last few pages as I wanted to get my vote in before day ended. I think a whack is better than none, and as Bella's the least active player here, I think we should whack her. I don't want to say anything about PRs because that always spirals out of control, but I agree with DeKay on the voting issue. And I don't have any other suspicions. Maybe Mouse? but there's just something always sus about Mouse to me so I don't trust that read very much.
    they/he
  • Options
    food-fight-gif.gif

Bella has been eliminated by the town. She was a Vanilla Townie. Thank you for playing Bella!

It is now Night 1 and will end in 24 hours.