Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Food Fight Mafia Game (Town Win!)

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    These are what Song said:
    xSongx wrote: »
    When I'm confused I like to clear out my thoughts, so:

1. DeKay - I don't think she's mafia, and we shouldn't whack her day 1
    2. Song - I'm town
    3. Nush - I don't know how to read them, as the only time I've played with Nush is on my first game, a while ago
    4. Icey - The comment about me was odd, but I don't know if it's town-weird or mafia-weird.
    5. Mouse - Mouse doesn't seem very townish to me but I'm also not getting mafia vibes. 50/50 here
    6. Luv - I also have no idea here.
    7. Bella - She hasn't said a thing but I think she's probably just busy, don't want to whack her before she can say anything
    8. Frenchy - seems townish to me right now

I think my options for a whack are Nush, Icey, Mouse, and Luv. It would suck to whack Nush on their first game back, so Icey, Mouse, or Luv? I feel like not enough has happened for me to truly form an opinion on everyone.

And I think nearing the end of day, she was sus of Mouse.

We just need to figure out of this kill is random or some sort of framing or mafia feeling a bit threatened.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Well, I believe today is lylo so it would be helpful if any of the PRs can share their investigations.

I think a PR should only claim if they learned something interesting. Even if we eliminate right today, the Mafia will still kill tonight and we don't want any unnecessary claims
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I'm irked at the lack of comment on the fact that we handed mafia another town kill for nothing. It didn't reveal anything. We didn't get any useful information out of it. It only helped mafia.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    RIP Bella and Song.

So...what important intel did we glean, killing Bella-the-Townie?

Well, I voted Bella first, followed by Luv and then Mouse so we need to look into this people first (yes, including me if you want to but I already know what I am).

To me, Frenchy is the most townish looking cuz I'm not sure if he would want to 'save' Bella if he were scum.

Frenchy: Would you also 'no elim' bella if you were scum? :D

Disclaimer: I still firmly believe no elims on D1 is more detrimental to town and in no way would give you town cred, in my eyes whatsoever.

I'd like to hear more from others.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    So nobody has any good intel to share? :'(

I have to say that DeKay is number one on my hit list just because she's still alive. :o

I'm also sus of Icey due to the comment about Song and then voting no elim. :o

Who are you sus of Mouse?
  • Options

I have to say that DeKay is number one on my hit list just because she's still alive. :o

It's not uncommon for me to not die on N1. Mafia might keep me around since I screwed up on D1 or maybe they just wanna be nice since I already died early last time. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Well, I had to go away for a few hours before day ended yesterday, and after DeKay's unvote there were absolutely zero votes. I didn't want to waste my vote, and it seemed like people were leaning towards a No Elim anyway, plus we had even numbers so we can afford to No Elim. I just didn't expect a last-minute wagon to form on Bella while I was gone
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member
    RIP Bella and Song.

So...what important intel did we glean, killing Bella-the-Townie?

Well I mean, we got some things I guess, even if I was worried that this was going to happen. Currently, I trust you and DeKay the most. Song would've been my next on the list because of her vote squeeze, which seemed very town-like, considering that she had no reason to put herself out there like that as mafia. Now she's dead though, so that doesn't matter really. I believe that some of the late joiners on the Bella kill might have been mafia, although some people advocating for a non-elimination could be mafia too, to make themselves look good now. So basically, apart from you and DeKay, I currently don't really know. I need to look back on who seemed like jumping the most on day 1.
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
  • Options

It's not uncommon for me to not die on N1. Mafia might keep me around since I screwed up on D1 or maybe they just wanna be nice since I already died early last time. :D

HAHAHAHA tell us another one!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    I'm irked at the lack of comment on the fact that we handed mafia another town kill for nothing. It didn't reveal anything. We didn't get any useful information out of it. It only helped mafia.

You've made your point Nush, let's put the past behind us and focus on the here and now. We need to get a mafia kill today.
  • Options
    DeKay is normally very rational and that last was just....weak, man.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Who are you sus of Nush?
  • Options
    I think in terms of numbers, Bella's lynch was bad for town, but she didn't talk at all on Day 1, so she might've been fodder for miselimination at a more crucial point in the game. It's hard when you keep a player around and they had no posts on day 1 to go back on

• Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Well, I had to go away for a few hours before day ended yesterday, and after DeKay's unvote there were absolutely zero votes. I didn't want to waste my vote, and it seemed like people were leaning towards a No Elim anyway, plus we had even numbers so we can afford to No Elim. I just didn't expect a last-minute wagon to form on Bella while I was gone
    Yes. That last-minute wagon might just be the useful information here.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

Maybe...but I'm not drinking the DeKay kool-aid.
  • Options
    Who are you sus of Frenchy?
  • Options
    I think Song's vote put Bella in the majority, but her vote was after the deadline. And Song is dead anyway

Frenchy wanting to save Bella when she's town, I can see him doing as either town or Mafia. I think it's more for personal reasons, so I don't think it says anything about his alignment

• Options

You've made your point Nush, let's put the past behind us and focus on the here and now. We need to get a mafia kill today.

No need to break up a fight that isn't happening. It's not personal of course, this is just a game and I have immense personal fondness for DeKay. But I think she must be mafia this time. Normally her logic is very good and this time, not so much. But the past matters. I'm gonna go look at the events leading to the lynch of Bella.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    I'm gonna wait for more people to give their thoughts. I think Mouse hasn't posted yet?

• Options
    DeKay is normally very rational and that last was just....weak, man.

If you don't believe me, fine, but you can go ask the other players. They'd know better.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Vote:DeKay

Ok since we have no actionable intel to go on, I'm getting my vote in early since the first vote has more power than later votes. My only reasoning is any mafia half way smart would have taken DeKay out on N1. I know I sure would have.

If you are town, I'm asking you for support in my vote.
  • Options
    Whoa whoa whoa

There have been plenty of instances when DeKay survived to day 2 as town. I wouldn't jump the gun just yet

• Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I think Song's vote put Bella in the majority, but her vote was after the deadline. And Song is dead anyway

Frenchy wanting to save Bella when she's town, I can see him doing as either town or Mafia. I think it's more for personal reasons, so I don't think it says anything about his alignment

Ya, I totally agree with you on that Icey.
  • Options
    LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member
    Final Vote Count:
    DeKay votes Frenchy
    Icey votes Mouse
    Icey Unvote
    DeKay unvotes
    Ice votes no elim
    Nush votes no elim
    Mouse votes Ice
    DeKay votes Bella
    Luv votes Bella
    Mouse votes Bella
    Frenchy votes no elim

3- Bella (DeKay, Luv, Mouse)
    No Elimination (Icey, Nush, Frenchy)

My gut tells me that there is more than one between Luv, Icey and Mouse. Mouse voted for Icey and then jumped on Bella's wagon, while Icey voted for no elimination. I don't believe that I remember Mouse explaining why she joined Bella's at the end? More research incoming. The vote on Icey is interesting too, as it makes me think that they maybe could be potential partners trying to mess around and seem distant? As for Luv, could be but I can't really read as easily.
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
  • Options
    I guess I'll second it, since DeKay is whiffing mafia to me at this point. Part of me wants Icey to be her buddy because that would be such an awesome power coupling, and so well-played with his voting no elim previously. But I've sniffed out mafia-DeKay before and was right, so I'm going to go ahead.

Vote: DeKay

xicwqMCm.jpg