Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[FINISHED] Bachelor Challenge - Tarzan seeks Jane

SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
3gw2ftv5.png

I've been following The Legacy-Bachelor Challenge by @Queenarella from the start, and it's been an amazing story. Queenarella is currently writing the Bachelor-part for her 7th generation, which is an accomplishment itself. Congratulations for that!

One of the contestants in this Bachelor-part was Tarzan Monkman by @VanPelt81, and everybody just loved this character. So much that, when he was eliminated, readers have been speculating about Tarzan having his own story. Tarzan's founder also liked the idea, she would even read that story. That's why I'm here. To make that story happen.

At the end of this Challenge, Tarzan and his new Jane will be uploaded in the Gallery, free to play. After that point, you can continue Tarzan's story together with Jane in your own safe. But until then... I'd like to make the start.

I have 8 beautiful submissions, thank you for that! As of this moment, the Bachelor Challenge has started. Which Jane will take Tarzan's heart?

The contestants can be found here!

---
koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
Post edited by Skeilah on

Comments

• Options
    MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,378 Member
    Thanks for tagging me. That sounds really funny :smiley:
    I really want to impart with a Jane.
    I miss Tarzan Monkman. He is brilliantly described and he was really fun to follow in @Queenarella game.
  • Options
    TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    Sure! I’ll submit a Jane. That’s hilarious.
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    What packs do or don't you have?
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    What packs do or don't you have?

Ah right! I have everything except for the Star Wars one.
  • Options
    QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    Awesome! 😍 can I reserve a spot?
  • Options
    Sure you can!!
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited December 2020
    2yudbP6.png

Forum name: pammiechick
    Gallery ID: pammiechick
    Name: JANE Reef
    Hometown: What sims 4 world are you from? Sulani
    Family Members: My mother who is human, Antonia Smiley and Jarmuth Reef who is a merman. I was an only child.

How many kids do you want? I would LOVE to have SIX blessings! Be they guppies or kiddlings tis no difference to me.
    Hobbies: in game only: Knitting, jet skiing, climbing cliffs, diving, dancing, reading
    What would you like in a partner? I'd love someone who is willing to explore the world with me and love animals. Also, someone who would like to live off grid.
    What would you hate in a partner? Someone who trashes the environment. I have no patience for that. Someone who likes to eat fish. How dare they?
    Dream career: I would love to be a fashion designer or marine biologist
    Stuff I love: clothes, jewelry, collecting shells, living off grid, diving, knitting
    Stuff I hate: slobs, people who kill things for sport

Link to Jane Reef
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    edited December 2020
    12-13-20_9-59-14-pm.png
    12-13-20_10-00-37-pm.png
    12-13-20_10-01-06-pm.png

Forum name: TheYayToast
    Gallery ID: TheYayToast
    Name: Jane Song
    Hometown: Sulani
    Family Members: Mom, Dad, and one sister.

How many kids do you want? Probably just one... I didn't get along well with my sister and I'd hate for my child to be in the same boat.
    Hobbies: Dancing, Singing, and Painting- especially abstract paintings with lots of color!
    What would you like in a partner? Someone that has an interest in creative things.
    What would you hate in a partner? Someone who is just plain evil or has a hatefilled heart.
    Dream career: Entertainer
    Stuff I love: Purple, Collecting Seashells, and Funny Movies
    Stuff I hate: Pufferfish Nigiri, People that are scared of following their dreams, and Snowstorms

I had a pretty normal life growing up in Sulani. My parents were pretty cool and my sister was... well, I won't get into her personality faults, but I love her anyway. My parents always encouraged my sister and I to express ourselves. My sister was a serious extrovert and so it's no wonder why she moved to Del Sol Valley to become an actress as soon as she could. For all my sister's faults, she knew I wanted to entertain people too and she asked if I wanted to go. I stayed home cause I was too chicken to go, I guess.

I was just too shy and the idea of going out there was kind of terrifying. I only regretted saying no immediately, but I couldn't change my mind. I'd look like a flake. So instead I took some time to work on myself. I'm trying to put myself out there more. Be a more interesting me and less of a wallflower. If I want to entertain people, I have to actually be entertaining.

But with all this self care that I've done... I've never really had time to find someone special and that's why I'm here. I'm in a better place personally and I think I'm finally in a good place in my life to be a good partner to someone.

Link to Jane Song
  • Options
    LUYSOgHh.png

Forum name: MonaSolstraale
    Gallery ID: MonaSolstraale
    Name: Jane Peach

Hometown:
    I grew up in a poor backyard in the big city. I have moved to Windenburg in hopes of getting closer to nature. My second hope was to find a man I can share life with.
    It was soon to turn out that all the men in Windenburg were in stable relationships ... moreover, they are more attached to their technical equipment than to their surroundings.
    DAuGe5Rl.png
    lcnVaHBl.png
    8iXwT15l.png
    Family Members:
    I have a mother and no siblings. I have never known my father.

How many kids do you want?
    I have missed siblings and I want a lot of kids. I have no limit. It's up to my partner.

Hobbies:
    I love plants and nature. I love dancing around a campfire. I love fishing and collecting what I can find in nature.

What would you like in a partner?
    I want a a strong and faithful handyman who loves me and who wants to protect me.

What would you hate in a partner?
    I would hate if he loves his phone and computer more than his body, nature and me.

Dream career:
    My dream job is to become a freelance gardener or another career that has to do with nature.

Stuff I love: Nature, plants, animals and muscular man.

Stuff I hate:
    Fruitcake, Technical equipment
  • Options
    So many Janes already!!

@pammiechick thank you for Jane R.! She's very fashionable AND an explorer? Whoa! I love how you combine her love for fashion with an off the grid-mentality.

@TheYayToast thank you for Jane S.! She sounds rather introvert, but I actually like that. I'm happy to see she's in a better place personally and ready to find a good partner! I'm curious what she'll think of Tarzan when she's actually in front of him, theehee.

@MonaSolstraale thank you for Jane P.! Looks like she already knows how to camp and do stuff! Tarzan will like that.
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Skeilah Yay! So glad you decided to continue Tarzan's story to find his Jane! He is such a fun Sim and I loved the funny way @Queenarella wrote his voice. I don't know if I'll submit a Jane though. Unfortunately, my female Sims have a history of not doing so well in contests such as this one. However, I will definitely be reading and commenting on the challenge. Good luck to all the Jane entries, hopefully yours will be the one swinging through the jungle snug in Tarzan's strong arms in the end! ;)
  • Options
    iiAngeliqueiiAngelique Posts: 7 New Member
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/LNRko5J.png[/img]
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZOjzxc0.png[/img]

Forum name: iiiAngelique
    Gallery ID: iiAngelique
    Name: Jane Torres
    Hometown: What sims 4 world are you from? Willow Creek
    Family Members: My Mother died when I was was real young and The only other family members I have is my father. I was was an only child.

How many kids do you want? I would want 2 so they would always have each other.
    Hobbies: in game only: Cooking, Cleaning, Reading, and watching the romance channel.
    What would you like in a partner? I would like my partner to be family oriented and the type to take charge and provide for me and any kids we have.
    What would you hate in a partner? Someone who throws tantrums and is full of themselves.
    Dream career: Housewife. I really want to be the stepford type.
    Stuff I love: Sushi, Makeup, Music, books, 50 style clothing, and television.
    Stuff I hate: Hot heads, and people who get off on hurting defenseless creatures.

If She gets accepted ten I will need to email you her CC, If that is a possibility.
  • Options
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZOjzxc0.png[/img]
  • Options
    Guess the photo won't post. It's my first time posting a photo on the sims forum in like 10 years. My bad. lol
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited December 2020
    Loving Tarzan's introduction & living quarters (especially the toilets & showers) :D

Can't wait to see the Janes move in & react to Tarzan & his Jungle home.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Hi @iiAngelique
    I can see you are a new member and that's why your pictures do not appear.
    They are here:
    ZOjzxc0.png
    LNRko5J.png
    ZOjzxc0.png

Forum name: iiiAngelique
    Gallery ID: iiAngelique
    Name: Jane Torres
    Hometown: What sims 4 world are you from? Willow Creek
    Family Members: My Mother died when I was was real young and The only other family members I have is my father. I was was an only child.

How many kids do you want? I would want 2 so they would always have each other.
    Hobbies: in game only: Cooking, Cleaning, Reading, and watching the romance channel.
    What would you like in a partner? I would like my partner to be family oriented and the type to take charge and provide for me and any kids we have.
    What would you hate in a partner? Someone who throws tantrums and is full of themselves.
    Dream career: Housewife. I really want to be the stepford type.
    Stuff I love: Sushi, Makeup, Music, books, 50 style clothing, and television.
    Stuff I hate: Hot heads, and people who get off on hurting defenseless creatures.

If She gets accepted ten I will need to email you her CC, If that is a possibility.

• Options
    @Karababy52 I hope I also write him fun enough to make this a fun challenge! Ah, I would have loved to see your Jane :( You never know what will happen! I had to see my Sims go early in other challenges too, but it's just something that can happen. Tarzan is choosing after all! Of course, I'm in no place to say you have to submit one. I'm already glad you want to read it and comment :)

@iiAngelique Thank you for Jane T.! I like her, but I would ask you to try and make her without CC, if possible. Jane T. Seems like she would have a hard time living off the grid, as there is no electricity in there. Hehehehe.
  • Options
    Sure. I'll do it later on today.
  • Options
    I just reuploaded her.
  • Options
    I just reuploaded her.

Thank you so much!!
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Skeilah I'm sure you'll do just fine writing for Tarzan, I like how you've voiced him so far in the introduction story! :) Hmm, all true. Alright, I can't resist, I'll make a Jane to compete. Hopefully have her for you later tonight or tomorrow some time. :)
  • Options
    Just wanted to make sure. Were you able to find her?
  • Options
    QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    Skeilah wrote: »
    Sure you can!!

Thank you :) I have a bit more time now as we're in total lockdown again. I'll make a Jane later today :)
  • Options
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    @Skeilah I'm sure you'll do just fine writing for Tarzan, I like how you've voiced him so far in the introduction story! :) Hmm, all true. Alright, I can't resist, I'll make a Jane to compete. Hopefully have her for you later tonight or tomorrow some time. :)

Yippeeeeeee!!! That makes me very happy! I’m exited to see her!
    Just wanted to make sure. Were you able to find her?
    I just added her into the Tarzan household!! Had to click the CC-button but checked her and she’s just fine :) thanks!

Skeilah wrote: »
    Sure you can!!

Thank you :) I have a bit more time now as we're in total lockdown again. I'll make a Jane later today :)

Can’t wait to see her!
  • Options
    @LegacySims2017 if you wanted to upload a Jane too, please do it quick, because I'm thinking of starting when I get @Karababy52 and @Queenarella their Janes :) But if you also want to upload one, I'll also wait for you.
    wwf76n.02.15.png

Already enjoying this household!