Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[FINISHED] Bachelor Challenge - Tarzan seeks Jane

Comments

• LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    @Skeilah If you give me until tomorrow, I'll get a Jane put together. I could very well get one tonight, but want that extra time just in case. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Skeilah Finished creating my Jane early this morning. I just need to finalize/flesh out her profile, fill out the entry form and upload her to the Gallery yet. I'll have her up later tonight after Hubby goes to bed. Her name is Jayne Julian. I hope it's okay I used a different spelling for Jane? Let me know if it isn't and I'll change it before I upload and enter. :)
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    @LegacySims2017 Sure!
    @Karababy52 That’s okay! I can’t guarantee if Tarzan can remember the different spelling tho 😂
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    @Skeilah Cool! No worries, he can call her JJ if that'll help. :D
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    edited December 2020
    Forum name: LegacySims2017
    Gallery ID: LegacySims2017
    Name: Jane Nachzehrer
    Hometown: Forgotten Hollow
    Family Members: No living relatives.

How many kids do you want? How many partner wants.
    Hobbies: reading, relaxing in a pool, biting necks
    What would you like in a partner? They want to be immortal.
    What would you hate in a partner? They don't like vampires.
    Dream career: Master Chef
    Stuff I love: necks
    Stuff I hate: garlic, the sun

jane-nachzehrer.jpg?w=600

I tried to be serious, fun, and goofy with this. I really don't expect Tarzan to pick this Jane (you never know, though), but it will be fun to see how far she gets. :lol:

I used your handle name as a tag #skeilah so it's easier for you to find. I don't have much on the Gallery, so you'll find him easily anyway.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    @LegacySims2017 Thank you for Jane N.! I like your mix of serious, fun and goofy. We’ll how far she will get in Tarzan’s environment!

@Karababy52 Ahhh JJ! That’s a nice one!
    Forum name: Karababy52
    Gallery ID: Karababy52
    Name: Jayne Julian

n1wIQEV.png

Hometown: Sulani

Family Members: No one, they're all gone now. A lava bomb from a volcano eruption hit our house and it burned to the ground with my Mom, Dad and Brother inside. After awhile, I had a replica of our hut built on the property using insurance money in tribute to my family. I also planted a new garden in the backyard. There's a koa wood bench I had a local craft for me in the middle of it under a palm tree. I like to sit there and visit with my family. They're buried there. But I mostly don't live in the house. I prefer my tent down by the beach.

How many kids do you want? Oh, I don't know, haven't really thought about it. I love kids though. Probably one or two, but I'm not opposed to more. It would be nice to have a Son. I'd name him after my Brother if Tarzan would agree to something like that. If, of course we fall in love and end up together.

Hobbies: Gardening, cooking, playing my guitar, fishing, yoga/meditation, sailing and exploring for treasures.

What would you like in a partner? Someone who prefers a simple life. I'm not the most ambitious person you'll ever meet. I just want to enjoy and share life with someone that loves me. He should care about nature and be willing to help preserve it. Someone who smiles and laughs a lot, loves music and doesn't need a lot of 'stuff' to make them happy.

What would you hate in a partner? If they were chained to technology and always had their nose stuck on a cell phone screen. I don't want a skinny, malnourished, pasty looking guy in a tailored suit with manicured fingernails and a slick haircut. I don't like that type. Give me a big, strong, healthy man with a deep tan, a full head of long, flowing hair, a sparkle in his eyes and a smile on his lips instead! I know that sounds so shallow, but I'm just being honest here.

Dream career: Jungle Explorer or Musician

Stuff I love: Sunbathing, quietly watching a beautiful sunrise/sunset, swimming, snorkeling or floating in the crystal clear blue sea, dolphins, simple, delicious meals made with fresh produce from my garden and/or the catch-of-the-day, stargazing, reading, playing my guitar in the rain, tending to my garden, jewelry (but not watches) and exploring the islands.

Stuff I hate: Litterbugs, Fish poachers, Anti-environmentalists, basically anyone that doesn't respect nature and the environment. Also acid rain, nosy neighbors, and big, busy cities full of smog, noise, and flashy lights. Oh, and volcanoes, of course. I hate them most of all for obvious reasons.
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    edited December 2020
    @Skeilah Okay for kicks and giggles. If you're full up... no worries. I rolled at random for a lot of these things just to see what I'd get, and then I rolled dice to figure out my answers below.

Vs5pW2G.png

Forum name: Adamseve1231
    Gallery ID: Adamseve1231
    Name: Jane Plainsfield
    Hometown: I was born in Willow Creek, but I call Strangerville my home.
    Family Members: I am alone in this world. My parents have passed on, but I do hope to get a cat someday. I do have an ex. Let's call him Bob. He wasn't very interesting, and he only wanted to make and eat pancakes all the time. ;)

How many kids do you want? 4
    Hobbies: reading (I have a massive library of books), art museums, hanging out at cafes with friends, hiking, swimming, discovering new places
    What would you like in a partner? Someone who enjoys a good joke, someone who appreciates knowledge (of any kind), someone who will love spending time together (that's my love language - quality time), and someone who will be willing to go on adventures together
    What would you hate in a partner? A partner who doesn't give me the time of day, someone too obsessed with work, someone who doesn't like adventures (I live in Strangerville!), oh and a partner who only wants to talk about food all day long!
    Dream career: I dream of being a librarian, but since that's not an option in my world, and I'm not getting a degree in library science, I would also love to write the Great Sim National novel (a.k.a. author) someday!
    Stuff I love: Reading (did I mention this already?), collecting good books, collecting useful or useless facts (trivia), a good quality painting, spending time with friends, hot weather (desert heat is so underrated, but I wouldn't mind a nice sunny beach or a sultry jungle), writing -- I'm someone who does enjoy knowledge and books, but I also like to live life and have adventures of my own to write about.
    Stuff I hate: cold weather, boring, dry conversations, and pancakes (with a vengeance!) :p
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    @Karababy52 Ahhhh, JJ is awesome! Thank you for her!❤️

@AdamsEve1231 I’d be glad to also take Jane P. with us on adventure!! I have the fullhouse mod, so I can push an extra Sim in the household 😋

Now I’ll wait for Queenarella and I’m ready to start! Ohhh I’m so exited!
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    I'm so sorry I haven't posted a sim yet! I couldn't find time yesterday but I swear I'll make a Jane today, upload her and post her bio here :) After I make 3 kahoot quizzes for my lesson tomorrow (yes, I'm a super cool teacher :p ) :D
    @Queenarella hah no problem! Kahoot quizzes are important!

@AdamsEve1231 I just come to the conclusion that I already had a Jane P. Hehehe. I’m sorry but could you maybe switch the last name? I have R, P, S, T, N, J.
    Skeilah wrote: »

@AdamsEve1231 I just come to the conclusion that I already had a Jane P. Hehehe. I’m sorry but could you maybe switch the last name? I have R, P, S, T, N, J.

Opps... yeah. I rolled at random for that last name. Did you want me to re-upload her? Or you can just change the name... how about Doe? :D

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest

Opps... yeah. I rolled at random for that last name. Did you want me to re-upload her? Or you can just change the name... how about Doe? :D

Doe is good! I’ll change it myself, no worries^^
    Sorry for the long wait!

5tuJUUA.png

Forum name: Queenarella
    Gallery ID: Queenarella
    Name: Jane Benton
    Hometown: San Myshuno
    Family Members: mother Sara Benton, father Cameron Benton, no siblings or pets

How many kids do you want? the more the better!
    Hobbies: cooking, baking, card games, playing chess, singing.
    What would you like in a partner? The man of my dreams is strong from the outside but has a soft core. I don't need all the lovey dovey things but I want to feel protected and safe.
    What would you hate in a partner? It would be the worst if a man put his career first. There's more to life than working 24/7. Enjoy life, spend time with your family. Make memories, not tons of money.
    Dream career: stay-at-home mother
    Stuff I love: cuddling in front of a fireplace on a cold winter night, spending time with my loved ones, putting a smile on loved ones, skating, strolling through nature together, reading a book once in a while.
    Stuff I hate: bad moods, arrogant people, people who don't know what a shower looks like from the insde ;) (couldn't resist :joy: )

So in my game she didn't have a long slim face. I guess I need to find a different setting for my wider desktop :joy: I hope you like her anyway.

Doe is good! I’ll change it myself, no worries^^

Thanks. It keeps the fun Sims pun. :tongue:

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • FinnleyFinnley Posts: 20 Member
    I got a female Sim living in Sulani.
    She is still single, living an off the grid life.
    (Still need more posts before I can post here a picture of her tough...)
    She has a cool mohawk!
    Finnley wrote: »
    I got a female Sim living in Sulani.
    She is still single, living an off the grid life.
    (Still need more posts before I can post here a picture of her tough...)
    She has a cool mohawk!

@Finnley I'm sorry but I started this challenge earlier today :(
    @Queenarella your Jane Submission is so pretty. :)

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    Opps @Skeilah. Looks like I was wrong. My Galleryid is livinasimminlife. Haha. I keep forgetting it is different but looks like you found her.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    I also think Jane Benton is pretty! And hahahaha I had that feeling already when I couldn’t find your Jane at first😋 @AdamsEve1231 I think you had #skeilah and I found it that way. I also recognised your ID.
    I also think Jane Benton is pretty! And hahahaha I had that feeling already when I couldn’t find your Jane at first😋 @AdamsEve1231 I think you had #skeilah and I found it that way. I also recognised your ID.

I'm livinasimminlife everywhere else but I can't change my forums name. I've tried.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    @Skeilah You're welcome and thank you for holding this challenge for Tarzan. He deserves to find his Jane! :)
  • TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    I'm so excited to see Tarzan meet all the Janes. I think this is going to be a fun challenge!
    @Karababy52 I’m happy that I can do this challenge^^ I’m having fun with already!

@TheYayToast I hope you’ll like it! The introduction-chapter will be published later today! I first have to do a school exam tho. Wish me luck!

@AdamsEve1231 @Skeilah Thank you! :) All Janes (and Jayne :p ) are beautiful! <3