Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[FINISHED] Bachelor Challenge - Tarzan seeks Jane

Comments

• LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Woot!
    Vampire Jane showing her mystical weather powers which turn Tarzan on.... :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Skeilah
    It took awhile, yes. But not too long. It's not a lonely world without the premades because I put copies of all my favorite created Sims from other saves, plus generated Sims I'd kept and modified and NPC workers, etc. in that save as not-in-world to wander around and do their jobs. It's fun seeing all my favorites every time I play and knowing exactly who will be my mail carrier, gym trainer, etc. :)

lol That's hilarious! :D

Opps! I totally forgot about that house until I saw it again in the chapter. It's been gone a long, long time in my game. So much garlic! o.O

I love the dolphins in Sulani, they're so cute! I love it when they splash your Sim sometimes before they leave. <3

Oh, I like that song! Didn't know Sims could sing it though. Don't think I've ever heard it when mine have sung karaoke.

There's a hanging chandelier with candles I like to use for my off-the-grid homes. I think it came with Jungle Adventure.

Current Chapter:
    Yay! Go Jayne! Second place isn't too shabby. She's been right around the middle of the pack the entire time, which is fine. As long as she shoots straight to the top at the end! 🤞

OMG! HAHA! Did Jayne really fart or did you make that up? I love that sneaky yawn arm around their shoulders move. It's so obvious, but so cute! :D

Aww, poor Jane N, always angling to bite Tarzan's neck. I don't blame her, but I doubt it'll happen, ever, unless she wins! Cute how she just happened to hiss and it started raining. Would be cool if vampires actually had that power. I know Mermaids do though. :)

Great chapter! Can't wait to see the next two dates. <3
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    @Skeilah
    I have a similar discussion with my whole family on what is a mug and what is a cup :D But the German words.

I only read on my 27 inch desktop :D So I can see it in its complete glory B)

If I went to a beach and combed it for sea shells I would not look like this :D I'd probably look worse as I'd crawl around but still, not like this :D

Oh gosh o.O I'm a bit worried B failed hard lol
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    @AdamsEve1231
    Heheeheh I liked the cliffhanger :P And yes, rain can be super romantic!!

@Karababy52
    That's nice indeed. I just would have no patience for that, but I can see why it's nice. Maybe someday, I'll do the same. Like in, a couple of years or something. :D

I always play with my sounds off, so I don't even know what song they actually played. This was just my imagination taking over.

I actually had that chandelier hanging there, but it was still so dark. Sad.

Current chapter:
    Hahahah, we'll only find out about that in time! I did make the fart up, but it really looked like one. Just look at Tarzan's expression. Heheheheh.

@Queenarella
    Haha! It's a never-ending discussion! xD

Oh yeah, that's huge, hahaha!

I actually have a photo from my younger self digging in the sand and I actually stood like that HAHAHAHAH!! So it's not like impossible.

You'll find out soon enough, becauseee....

Next chapter is uppp!!

koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    @Skeilah
    I’m sure vampire Jane had fun. I liked how you did the ending where she turned into her bat form and flew off.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    And then there were three...
    Glad to see that Jane N. was finally able to bite Tarzan's neck before flying away after she got eliminated.
    @Skeilah
    It is nice, I love it! But I understand why doing that wouldn't be for everyone. I just have a lot of time on my hands since I don't work outside my home now. :)

I used to play like that, with the sound off in TS2. Mostly because our computer was in the livingroom and everyone else would be watching TV and I didn't want to disturb them. I almost always have the sound on now for TS4. Except perhaps like in your case, when Sims are noobs at karaoke. They can make your ears bleed! o.O But, I love all the ambient sounds in the game otherwise and wouldn't want to miss hearing them. :)

Well, that's a bummer. Maybe give that lot the Geo Thermal lot trait so you can have regular lights on despite it being off-the-grid. I love that tiny saucer light. It's cheap and so bright! You'd never see it in screenshots either, so it wouldn't look out of place. Just an idea! :)

Oh good, glad you just made it up. :D It did look that way though from their expressions, especially Tarzan's.

Current Chapter:
    Aww, Jane B and Tarzan cuddling look so cute together! I bet Tarzan is very warm, he looks warm!

HAHA! Love how you're pretending they're keeping a secret from you about what he whispered in Jane S's ear. :D

Muwahahaha! The fart conversation just kills me! Cute how Tarzan says he'd even like how her farts smell. Good Lord! I sound like I'm 12 or something. o.O :# Anyway, so happy Jayne made it to the final three!

So, so sorry to see Jane N go though @LegacySims2017 She was a fun contestant, always asking to bite Tarzan's neck. Very pleased and surprised that Tarzan finally agreed to let her as a parting gift. Awww... I doubt he knew exactly what she wanted though. o.O Cool how she just flew away as a bat in the end. She'll definitely be missed. I hope she finds someone that will let her bite his neck any time she wants very soon!
    @Skeilah
    You stood just like this? :joy: When I was young my family went on holiday to the coast of Germany (up in the North lol) and I remember I dug a hole. It was over a meter deep and at some point a random girl about my age asked if she could join. We "played" together, meaning, we dug a super deep hole :joy:

Ah you're mean :D Not telling us who won and who lost until the very end :p Am I a bad influence on you? ;)

Secret? What secret? Now I'm curious lol

Wow, what a generous good bye present :o I did not expect this at all! And what an epic exit as a bat B)

That table is killing me :joy: 860, 600, 600 and then my Jane with 6, a guppy :joy:

edited January 2021
    @everyone (good thing the user 'everyone' does not exist)
    Thank you for all the bat-flying compliments! I had a nice time writing that.

@Karababy52
    Ahh, home from work. I have study from work xD It's nice most of the times but also a little weird. I never really come out of the house. Rip my condition (which I never even had in the first place lol)

Even if I play with sounds on, I turned their voices off via the game panel. I absolutely don't like the sound of the Sim language. I did turn on the voices once because I wanted to hear my Sim (Oliver from my Legacy Challenge) singing. I was blown away by how nice his voice was. But after that I still removed the voices from my game because I just can't stand the language. I did uploaded this little video of him singing just because I liked his sound of voice so much :joy:

For some reason it was lighter inside that hut when I opened the game to play the next challenge. That game is just playing me! I think the lights you're describing are the lights I also use in most of my lots. So flashy!!

Current chapter:
    I'm really out of inspiration for good conversations hahahahaha!

@Queenarella
    HAHAHA moment of life to remember. You dug a hole with a stranger. xD

Readers just always give me these ideas for some reason, so maybe every reader is just a bad influence ^^

Hahahah I'm just out of inspiration for a good conversation, so I made that up. Sounds reasonable. The fact that no one will ever know what they talked about is just funny.

Most epic exit I've ever made.

HAHAHHAHAHA you don't want to know how hard I laughed when you said 'I hope she's not the loser' and I was like "HAHAHAHAH oh you don't want to know".
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    @Skeilah
    Sorry to see Jane N. go. She was a fave of mine. ;) Really stood out among the contestants too, imo.

But she did get to bite Tarzan's neck at least before leaving. The fart joke... was hilarious! Haha... "how romantic" indeed, Tarzan?!?!? :D

Congrats Jane Song on getting the Eye of Sulani!
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    @Skeilah
    I only leave the house these days to grocery shop and visit our Grandchildren. Other than that, I'm always home and usually on my desktop. :)

I understand. I like hearing their voices myself, but it does get annoying sometimes hearing the same phrases over and over again. Oh yeah, once they get some skill under their belt, Sims can sound great singing! I can't watch the YT you made at the moment, Hubby's watching vids, but I'll check it out later after he goes to bed. :)

There seems to be no rhyme nor reason to the lighting in this game. Some lots have much better lighting and others always dark. It's weird. I dislike the default yellow lighting hue too. I always change it to the neutral white color in all my Sims homes.

I think you're doing just fine with the conversations! It was funny! :D
    @AdamsEve1231
    I guess she was a favorite for everyone! She did have a nice and unique goodbye, hehe.

@Karababy52
    The only times I head out is when I go visit my dad (I live together with my boyfriend and his family), and that's not much. Last time I've seen him was Christmas. I also have to head out on Friday for my next exam. Oh, talking about my exam! My first exam this Monday was... Weird. They first give you a true/false-question and under that a few more open questions. BUT when your true/false-question is answered wrong, your open questions won't be corrected. That's such a stupid way of making up tests, because my open questions are alle filled in, but I just don't know about some of the true/false-questions. Very annoying.

It's okay!! The video is only like 30 seconds anyways, haha! I never really think about the voices and I don't miss them either, but sometimes I do get curious about the voice, how it sounds. From a lot of Sims I had, I never heard the voice.

I can appreciate the yellow lightning, especially when combined with the light from a fireplace. It makes me feel so warm, just by looking at it. :p

Ah, thank you!!

---

Good news! New chapter!!
    Skeilah wrote: »
    @AdamsEve1231
    I guess she was a favorite for everyone! She did have a nice and unique goodbye, hehe.

@Skeilah
    Will Tarzan become a vampire now? Wouldn't that be a twist? Haha! :D

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    @Skeilah
    Back in the time when the word "play date" wasn't a thing :D

Well, as long as she's still part of the challenge, I'm fine ^^

Why is it so hilarious to meet Tarzan's mother, who is a wolf? :joy:

The wave really is cute! :love:

And she bows to JayJay ^^

The "woof" translations cracked me up :joy:
    @Skeilah
    We haven't visited our Son and Grandkids either since Christmas Eve. However we're going for a visit this next Saturday and I talked to my 3 yr. old Grandson tonight because his Daddy said he wanted to tell Grandma about the pizza he helped make for dinner. <3 Ugh, that does sound very annoying and not very fair either with the test questions.

I always pick my Sims' voice since I have the sound turned on most of the time. There's a few of the voices I dislike a lot! I tend to use the same 3-4, maybe five different ones. I guess all that doesn't matter to you since you don't have their voices on anyway. :D

Well, yeah, that would be an exception to my lighting rule. I try to keep candles and fireplaces a soft light yellow color. When I remember. o.O

Current Chapter:
    Oh my gosh! Mother Wolf is so cute! I loved that you kept to Tarzan's story about being raised by wolves. So funny how Jane S kept calling her a doggie! :D Did Jane B really give her a berry? Or was it really a dog treat? Regardless, very smart on her part, guessing Mother Wolf loved that. I hope she liked Jayne. Hard to tell from the screenshots. Bummer she got tired so quickly, but I guess it's understandable since she's older. Can't wait to find out which lady won the solo date. Crossing my fingers for Jayne! 🤞
    edited January 2021
    @Skeilah
    Mother Wolf is so cute. The wolf wave was adorable. What a fun challenge!

Yeah *face-palm* How did you miss the point, Jane Song? :D

You keep saying you don't know what challenge you're going to do and then you do these really fun, unique challenges... like interact with a wolf. :)

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,374 Member
    @Skeilah
    This section was really well thought out <3
    I love how you stick to Tarzan's upbringing and of course this challenge should also have a "meet the parents" section.
    Wooof! I'm excited about what the outcome will be :smile:
    I was enjoying the...
    Mother wolf translating for us... :lol:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    I finally had some time to play the last dates and ceremony! Now I only need to actually write the chapter.... And then we're going to the finalsssssss!!!!!

Also, I wanted to let you guys know that one of the eliminated Janes is married! Click spoiler to find out who!
    mZTMjSY.png
    Jane Torres became Jane Fukuda. She's now happily married with this guy named Takumi Fukuda. I wish the two the best of luck! The other girls are still single.

@AdamsEve1231
    Hehe, no. Jane N. only drank a bit from him. He's not going to become vampire Tarzan xD

Thank you for finding my challenges creative! I really try my best. Maybe I underestimate myself, haha.

@Queenarella
    I also thought it was hilarious to call the wolf 'mother' xD And with every mother-pop-up I laugh again xD "Mother was sprayed by a skunk!" xDD

@MonaSolstraale
    Thank you! I almost forgot about the 'meet the parents'-part, although I wanted to include it soooo badly. It's a good thing I thought of it again!

@LegacySims2017
    At first there was just "woof "woof" "woof?" "woof!!" but then I thought "Well maybe this is too easy from my side" :P
    @Skeilah
    Seems like Tarzan prefers women of few words. I've noticed talkers get eliminated. Poor Jane Song... but if course, we want the best match for Tarzan and his Jane... or Jayne. ;)

Bones. :D

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    @Skeilah
    Aww, man, Mama Wolf didn't really like Jayne all that much eh? But she made it into the finals! \o/ Yay! <3 The chicken or chicken with bones thing cracked me up! Hilarious! Such a cute little restaurant you made for them. ;) I'm so sorry to see Jane S go @TheYayToast :( It's always heart-breaking when a contestant gets eliminated so close to the end. Jane S is a sweet Sim though so I'm sure she'll find someone to serenade and love her very easily! *Hugs*

I apologize for not replying to this earlier, I didn't see it until now. o.O I have this thread bookmarked, but it doesn't always work for some reason. The forum is a little buggy that way I guess. :/ Anyway, looking forward to the finale, even though I'm pretty sure we all know who will win, it's pretty obvious! :D I could be wrong though, stranger things have happened, but we'll see soon!

Have a good one! <3
    @Skeilah
    Oh wow, my Jane really wins a lot lately. I'll try to keep my hopes down... But it's hard! So hard!

*cough* Tarzan should focus on the menu instead of... ;):D

So the restaurant wave is still a thing? Ugh... The receptionist.

Wait, I made Benton a vegetarian? Can't remember that lol

"Smoke" :D I can't help but imagine Tarzan taking a box, farting in it and giving it to the one to leave :joy: (There's so much wrong with me, I know :D

I didn't forget about this topic! I did forget to comment on everyone for a second, so will do that now before... Publishing the very last chapter!!

@AdamsEve1231
    It sure does look that way, doesn't it? Well, Tarzan isn't really a talker himself, so I get his decisions.

@Karababy52
    She didn't xD I'm so sorry! For the restaurant, I really just put some tables and all the stuff needed for making it a restaurant. It was really simple. I'm not really a builder, but I liked the result!! Of course, Jane S. will find a good guy eventually!! ^^

Yeah, replies and bookmark things don't work for me either sometimes. It's okay!

@Queenarella
    You'll know the result soon enough!

Yeah, the restaurant wave is still a thing, hahaha!

I even included some proof that she really is a vegetarian in the last chapter.

HAHAHAHA okay that made me laugh really hard. Now I can't imagine something else anymore.