Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you hope from EA Play? (poll)

What do you hope to see?
Simbourne
screenshot_original.jpg

What do you hope from EA Play? (poll) 175 votes

The Sims 5 but offline
25%
auroraael14catmom1987GRIMMYrudy8292brackencat31IcewolfoveronfriendlysimmersANNETTE1951JestTruCinebarairotciv54KaeChan2089BimleSimsikasika18taydev3PupDLSspice3Aavinaashkristina16087 44 votes
Online Sims game
3%
DarbiiRueBagoas77bryanovensAquaGamer1212zuukiiLivre99 6 votes
Something different
4%
JeanMariefoxprice83goodcakebaker62ChampandGirlieScobreVivi_WillowTreeAbbyZ 7 votes
More TS4 stuff
67%
crocobauraBluegayleLeGardePourpreErja888alexspoom13alan650111IceyJaprilroseWedPseudonymsPlayerSinger2010AlrynnIsb917bandcampsquirrelSnuffyBucketIrdiwensimgirl1010freindlylolrobyngravesluthienrising 118 votes

Comments

• Options
    KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    More TS4 stuff
    I'd like to see the announcement of the gamepack and maybe more free content.
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    More TS4 stuff
    More TS4 Stuff
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Something different
    I admit don't really care about any Sims news with it. I would like a different game for EA to make that they haven't had before that doesn't require online play.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    More TS4 stuff
    Sims 4 needs more themes.
  • Options
    rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    More TS4 stuff
    More TS4 stuff.
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    More TS4 stuff

Announce improvement to babies and other future TS4 stuff.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    More TS4 stuff
    I want the Sims 5 but we will probably be getting Eco Living Hype, Nifty Knitting Hype and new game pack release oh and prehaps a free content drop.
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    More TS4 stuff
    I want so much more for Sims 4 :)
  • Options
    SimsAddict_244SimsAddict_244 Posts: 274 Member
    More TS4 stuff
    Now that we have seasons, witches and university out of the way, it's time to see what kind of new themes they have to offer. Something never done before, I'm pretty sure they said something similar to that recently.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    The Sims 5 but offline
    I would like to see the announcement of TS5. But I know that won't happen since they still have to release that knitting pack and an unannounced GP so probably gonna be hype about those. :/
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited June 2020
  • Options
    emma_leeemma_lee Posts: 18 Member
    More TS4 stuff
    I do not feel finished with sims 4 yet, and there is more I would like to be in the game!
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    The Sims 5 but offline
    the sims5 but offline
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    The Sims 5 but offline
    Both, but most importantly, I want to know for sure what TS5 will be. I want to have the huge weight off my chest due to the fear that TS5 will repeat, and compound the mistake made by TS4; involving online play, and a stripped-down engine. EA better be careful--they don't want a repeat of the last "5" in a series; Sim City 2013/5 which doomed the series as we know it; and was why online play got cut from TS4. If the rumors and remarks of the CEO prove correct--Paralives will eat EA for lunch.

Plus, I want to see what these other packs are. Given how the horse code (which remanants exist from Cats and Dogs) got expanded before a patch late last year, we absolutely have to be getting them this year. Else, why would they go to the trouble?
  • Options
    Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    More TS4 stuff
    We want Vehicles & Garages Please
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    More TS4 stuff
    The GP's theme announcement and possibly some other major updates for the game.
  • Options
    ClarionOfJoyClarionOfJoy Posts: 1,945 Member
    The Sims 5 but offline
    I don't care about any of the TS4 stuff because it's always disappointing. I just want to know if TS5 will be offline and fully open world, not open neighborhoods, so I hope EA will announce that then. Paralives will be open world, and from what Rod Humble has implied about Paradox Tectonic's game, it will be open world as well. The point is to make all the life sim games that are coming out to be cutting edge - not the vacuous, buggy game TS4 is.

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    The Sims 5 but offline
    The Sims 5, please.

I think I will seriously faint if they actually announce The Sims 5. LOL.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    The Sims 5 but offline
    Cinebar wrote: »
    I would like to see the announcement of TS5. But I know that won't happen since they still have to release that knitting pack and an unannounced GP so probably gonna be hype about those. :/

A knitting pack? :no_mouth:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    The Sims 5 but offline
    DeKay wrote: »
    The Sims 5, please.

I think I will seriously faint if they actually announce The Sims 5. LOL.

I will have to get the old animated gifs out. If it at least looks good then this will be my first:

84J4.gif
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    More TS4 stuff

The one we voted for. It's already "announced" since we picked it in the community vote but maybe they'll let us know the release date?
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    The Sims 5 but offline
    I hope its a announcement of Sims 5 so that Sims 4 can poof and be gone like its carless Sims.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    The Sims 5 but offline

The one we voted for. It's already "announced" since we picked it in the community vote but maybe they'll let us know the release date?

What was the other options other than knitting?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    More TS4 stuff

There was 5, I can't remember all of them, one was a fitbit style pack, track steps, one was a happy haunts one, options like play as the grim reaper etc.

First you picked the theme, and then you voted the feature you watned. This one's theme was arts and crafts and then the options were llike sewing, knitting, pottery, some other stuff.

Knitting won. Comes with rocking chairs, a new skill, clothes/items you can only make by knitting, a couple radio stations (was it oldies and metal? Not sure on the first one), and an online "Etsy" type feature for selling what you make (called Plopsy). Everything was voted on such as the build items in it, the clothes in it, the theme of course, the name of the pack, the logo, etc.

Edit Found this with all the options:
    Theme ranking:
    1) Arts & Crafts
    2) Happy Haunts
    3) Self-Care (I think this was the one with fitbit style theme or other choices)
    4) Science & Technology
    5) Fun-Tech

Gameplay ranking for the winning theme:
    1) Knitting
    2) Sculpting
    3) Glass Fabrication
    4) Edible Art
    5) Embroidering
  • Options
    The Sims 5 but offline

There was 5, I can't remember all of them, one was a fitbit style pack, track steps, one was a happy haunts one, options like play as the grim reaper etc.

First you picked the theme, and then you voted the feature you watned. This one's theme was arts and crafts and then the options were llike sewing, knitting, pottery, some other stuff.

Knitting won. Comes with rocking chairs, a new skill, clothes/items you can only make by knitting, a couple radio stations (was it oldies and metal? Not sure on the first one), and an online "Etsy" type feature for selling what you make (called Plopsy). Everything was voted on such as the build items in it, the clothes in it, the theme of course, the name of the pack, the logo, etc.

Sounds a bit like Hobson's choice. You do get a choice, just not very good ones :unamused:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg