Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you hope from EA Play? (poll)

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    More TS4 stuff
    Cinebar wrote: »
    I would like to see the announcement of TS5. But I know that won't happen since they still have to release that knitting pack and an unannounced GP so probably gonna be hype about those. :/

A knitting pack? :no_mouth:

The one we voted for. It's already "announced" since we picked it in the community vote but maybe they'll let us know the release date?

What was the other options other than knitting?

There was 5, I can't remember all of them, one was a fitbit style pack, track steps, one was a happy haunts one, options like play as the grim reaper etc.

First you picked the theme, and then you voted the feature you watned. This one's theme was arts and crafts and then the options were llike sewing, knitting, pottery, some other stuff.

Knitting won. Comes with rocking chairs, a new skill, clothes/items you can only make by knitting, a couple radio stations (was it oldies and metal? Not sure on the first one), and an online "Etsy" type feature for selling what you make (called Plopsy). Everything was voted on such as the build items in it, the clothes in it, the theme of course, the name of the pack, the logo, etc.

Sounds a bit like Hobson's choice. You do get a choice, just not very good ones :unamused:

I edited the post above with al the choices, the knitting one should be really great I think :) I'm excited for it!
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    The Sims 5 but offline
    I would like to see the announcement of TS5. But I know that won't happen since they still have to release that knitting pack and an unannounced GP so probably gonna be hype about those. :/

The one we voted for. It's already "announced" since we picked it in the community vote but maybe they'll let us know the release date?

There was 5, I can't remember all of them, one was a fitbit style pack, track steps, one was a happy haunts one, options like play as the grim reaper etc.

First you picked the theme, and then you voted the feature you watned. This one's theme was arts and crafts and then the options were llike sewing, knitting, pottery, some other stuff.

Knitting won. Comes with rocking chairs, a new skill, clothes/items you can only make by knitting, a couple radio stations (was it oldies and metal? Not sure on the first one), and an online "Etsy" type feature for selling what you make (called Plopsy). Everything was voted on such as the build items in it, the clothes in it, the theme of course, the name of the pack, the logo, etc.

Sounds a bit like Hobson's choice. You do get a choice, just not very good ones :unamused:

I edited the post above with al the choices, the knitting one should be really great I think :) I'm excited for it!

To be fair knitting sounds alright for the rocking chair. Some for elders for once I guess
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    More TS4 stuff

To be fair knitting sounds alright for the rocking chair. Some for elders for once I guess

Kids and Tots will be able to play in the rocking chair too which should be cute :)
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    More TS4 stuff
    I want them to announce the game pack theme and title and I want them to announce an upcoming EP for the end of the year as well as a release date for nifty knitting stuff
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    The Sims 5 but offline

lol, mud or mud pie? Those choses were hardly anything to dance about.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    Something different
    I want to know more about the next Dragon Age game :)
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    More TS4 stuff
    June 11. Just a little over a week now!
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    More TS4 stuff
    I want them to announce The Sims 4: Realm of Dragons.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    More TS4 stuff
    I hope we will get the name of the upcoming Game Pack for late summer/ early fall 2020 and the name of the November EP (farming?/country lifestyle?/ cows'n'more?) .
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    DarbiiRueDarbiiRue Posts: 62 Member
    Online Sims game
    I'm quite happy with the Sims 4 currently and would love to see even more made for it, rather than having a whole new version of The Sims created. I think there's a lot of improvement to be made to the current game and I'd rather they work on this and make it even better.

That being said, I didn't select that option in the poll, because I would love to have an online version of The Sims (I know there once was), in MMORPG form, because I think that would be a blast to play and a ton of fun to play with other people.
    OSDDWo0.png
  • Options
    Livre99Livre99 Posts: 3 New Member
    Online Sims game
    I still realy realy realy want a farming pack, I just need more animals haha
  • Options
    Carl_Veluz1992Carl_Veluz1992 Posts: 500 Member
    More TS4 stuff
    Go For Cars Please
  • Options
    IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    More TS4 stuff
    Information about the new Game Pack. A hint towards the second EP this year would be awesome, but I won’t be holding my breath for that. It would be very much appreciated, though.
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • Options
    AedanStarfangAedanStarfang Posts: 272 Member
    More TS4 stuff
    Gordy wrote: »
    I want them to announce The Sims 4: Realm of Dragons.

I hadn't seen you post about dragons for a bit, I was worried you had forgotten ;)

In all seriousness if they went with a medieval-theme world either in the same TS4 timeline or in a time travel type of event, they could introduce dragons then. I hope they won't just be watered down familiars/pets.
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    edited June 2020
    More TS4 stuff
    I hadn't seen you post about dragons for a bit, I was worried you had forgotten ;)

In all seriousness if they went with a medieval-theme world either in the same TS4 timeline or in a time travel type of event, they could introduce dragons then. I hope they won't just be watered down familiars/pets.
    I can promise you, I haven't forgotten. Nor will I ever forget. I'm doing this for my boy Torch, and your boys are forever. I've just been busy catching snapping turtles in Animal Crossing. My island is a turtle sanctuary.

But same, I defs want a medieval pack. Plus it would have a ton of cross-pack benefits; witches and vampires would love the BB, it would offer some more off-the-grid gameplay for Eco Lifestyle, and you could sell your wares with a home business or a stall.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    The Sims 5 but offline
    No way, the sims 4 has gone on long enough.
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Options
    Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 347 Member
    More TS4 stuff
    I personally want more TS4 stuff. They could add so much content in it and make it really great. I mean, the graphics are really great, if there was also more content it would be perfect.
    But when the time comes for TS5 yeah, I would like it to be offline.