Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Soph's ToS Coven All-Any Mafia | Town Wins

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    DeKay wrote: ยป
    Hello. I'm sorry I haven't been online today, I have just had a proper chance to long on. It is very late where I am so I intend to read back tomorrow morning.

Every time I see posts like this, I get suspicious.

I feel like these are at least 50% of the posts I do lol

Ok thatโ€™s was a lot less to read then normal. Maybe this game started a little later then the previous ones have. I have absolutely nothing to go off of right now so I am going to go to the front page and make an EMMM list

Haha, but the way you say it sometimes doesn't feel like it gives off bad vibes. But maybe cuz Valencia is 'new' and I don't know how to read her properly so I'm just using my generic scum reading psychology thing to assume. :D

I think she's played mafia a looooong time before tho but I honestly couldn't remember well and probably just played with her for like 2-3 games. Haha.

Luna, Valencia, and I joined mafia at the same time, then Luna and Valencia disappeared after a month or something. I doubt you played with them at that time.

Out of topic but I'm just really curious, what year did you join mafia? :D

Really? Hmm. I guess so. But there was this old thread made by Valencia where she replied back a few days back and I saw my comment on that post and I was like, "I knew this person?" XD

I joined in May 2017.

Yeah, I've had a conversation with you before we officially met in Mafia. :D The forum is a very big place
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Okay, I just woke up. We have 15 players, but I thought more people would've spoken up by now. I'd rather give the active players a chance.

Vote: Cutie

I'm not sure if I've heard from them yet
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Let's get the votes rolling people

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    you're right. can we get a vote count? if anyone off my silly Magic Dice list has a vote, I'll put my vote there.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Vote Count:
    Rose (1) - Dekay
    Cutie (1) - Ice
    Nerd (1) - Keyen

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to Lynch.

Day ends in about 2 hours and 58 minutes.
    MPy9H9S.gif
    โ™ฅ
  • Options
    you're right. can we get a vote count? if anyone off my silly Magic Dice list has a vote, I'll put my vote there.

great minds think alike๐Ÿ˜‹
    MPy9H9S.gif
    โ™ฅ
  • Options
    well. 3 ppl with 1 vote each, and none of them are from Magic Dice's Roll Call. If I put in a vote for yet a 4th player, I won't be helping any, which makes me wonder why, if the point is that we just need to vote and get it done with and it's going to be blind, why did nobody yet second anyone else's vote? are they afraid it would be seen as bandwagonning? If that's the case, even though 4 votes in 4 different directions does no actual good, maybe I should do the same.

or, I could just keep not voting and risk missing it because I'm leaving now and not gonna be checking my phone.

hmmmm.

is it better to throw in a 4th random vote, second an existing vote, wait til later with a good chance of losing track of time and missing it, or if I don't miss it, jumping last second onto whatever else has a vote. or just not voting at all?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    It's official. My sleep schedule is a wreck m XD
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    well. 3 ppl with 1 vote each, and none of them are from Magic Dice's Roll Call. If I put in a vote for yet a 4th player, I won't be helping any, which makes me wonder why, if the point is that we just need to vote and get it done with and it's going to be blind, why did nobody yet second anyone else's vote? are they afraid it would be seen as bandwagonning? If that's the case, even though 4 votes in 4 different directions does no actual good, maybe I should do the same.

or, I could just keep not voting and risk missing it because I'm leaving now and not gonna be checking my phone.

hmmmm.

is it better to throw in a 4th random vote, second an existing vote, wait til later with a good chance of losing track of time and missing it, or if I don't miss it, jumping last second onto whatever else has a vote. or just not voting at all?

In this situation, I usually just vote whomever I want to. A lot of things can change near the end of day too, assuming people are active by then

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member
    @DeKay (I'm tempted to whisper this but no one has whispered yet, and I have never played with whispers so...maybe better not?) I was only halfway teasing about "DeKay the psychic" bc you have me wondering these days! :D

Don't whisper anything to me. Cuz it kinda defeats the purpose if Sophia is gonna announce on the thread that you whispered and everyone's gonna ask me or you what the heck we were talking about and I don't need that kinda spotlight on me.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Well, since nobody has talked enough for me to get any scummy vibes and all I have to go off of is my EMMM, I'm going to not vote until like, 6:55. If it's hammered by then, then so be it. If I'm still completely lost, and there hasn't been a hammer, it'll be whoever has the most votes and is on my EMMM.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    So far reading back, I think the townies that I could pick up on are Nush, Nerd, maybe Keyen, Lilli. Icey is like 50/50. Not really giving me strong scummy vibes but not really strong townie vibes either. He could be a third party. Hopefully, a harmless one.

Still not sure about Rose or City or Mouse.

Rob is fairly quiet compared to the previous game.

So my general consensus is that maybe a lot of the bad guys or at most half of them have probably not even posts yet.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Rose, are you gonna save yourself or no?

At this point, I really don't know if I should just kill Cutie or what. It's a risk we have to take in case they actually have a good townie role. ๐Ÿ™ˆ
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member

At this point, I really don't know if I should just kill Cutie or what. It's a risk we have to take in case they actually have a good townie role. ๐Ÿ™ˆ

With not a lot to really go off from today I'm considering voting Cutie as well - she might have a really good town role but it won't be much use if she isn't going to use it in the first place ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    I will have to replace Cutie if she is not online for the night phase too. Give her some time.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game! โ€ข
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Vote Cutie
    They haven't been active and I don't have a lot to go off of.

I'm pretty sure they are using a trial system, so we can't lynch unless majority votes for someone, and even then, reaching majority only puts them on trial and everyone else would have to vote if they are guilty/innocent. (Am I getting this right host peoples?)
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    Vote Count:
    Rose (1) - Dekay
    Cutie (2) - Ice, Rose
    Nerd (1) - Keyen

Day ends in about 1 hour and 27 minutes.
    MPy9H9S.gif
    โ™ฅ
  • Options
    Vote Cutie

I'm pretty sure they are using a trial system, so we can't lynch unless majority votes for someone, and even then, reaching majority only puts them on trial and everyone else would have to vote if they are guilty/innocent. (Am I getting this right host peoples?)

I believe so, yes.
    MPy9H9S.gif
    โ™ฅ
  • Options

A good town role isn't going to do us any good if they won't vote or use their action. Sure, they can be replaced, but it took long enough to get 15 players, so who knows how long it would take to find a replacement? Getting a replacement on day 3 is awful, because not only have they not used their votes and powers in the previous phases, but we don't have any content from that player in the previous days to base any reads on.

• Options

Vote Count:
    Rose (1) - Dekay
    Cutie (2) - Ice, Rose
    Nerd (1) - Keyen

Day ends in 17 minutes.
    MPy9H9S.gif
    โ™ฅ
  • Options
    Vote Cutie

I thought the trial only happens when there's a hammer.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    And by the looks of it, I don't think we can reach a hammer here. So does that mean Cutie will just get lynched like normal since she has more votes?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    oh no so you mean we have 15 minutes to have a trial the need 8 votes?

How do we do this?! Well I guess even if we don't, there will be things happening at night so we'll find something out tomorrow.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Haha, I don't really know what's going on anymore. But I'm looking at Rose and Plumbob. ๐Ÿ˜‚
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Like literally only 4 people have voted. There's no way we can use this majority vote technique cuz then no one is gonna get lynched for days. ๐Ÿ™ˆ
    x3vZicL.gif