Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Soph's ToS Coven All-Any Mafia | Town Wins

Comments

• Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    So did anyone find anything last night? This is always awkward stage whether to share or not to share... 😂

I didn't get anything, I was jailed last night so I couldn't use my role.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    ThatPlumbobRobThatPlumbobRob Posts: 295 Member
    Vote: Plumbob

I'm just gonna start some drama.

Everytime someone metions Plumbob I think it's me haha!

3iv0MGa.png
  • Options
    ThatPlumbobRobThatPlumbobRob Posts: 295 Member
    So did anyone find anything last night? This is always awkward stage whether to share or not to share... 😂

Only new information I have is that there is a transporter in the game,

3iv0MGa.png
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member

Only new information I have is that there is a transporter in the game,

Oh. I was transported last night. So I guess they switched us.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

So you get to talk to the jailor? Don't say who it is tho.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

They didn't tell me who they were. They asked me some basic questions, like what my role was, etc. It was only Night 1, so it's not like there's much I could have learned beforehand.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options

They didn't tell me who they were. They asked me some basic questions, like what my role was, etc. It was only Night 1, so it's not like there's much I could have learned beforehand.

Oh, so it was done thru Sophia?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member

If they were jailed, then they would talk to the jailor anonymously meaning they wouldn't know who the jailor is assuming they followed the tos version.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options

If they were jailed, then they would talk to the jailor anonymously meaning they wouldn't know who the jailor is assuming they followed the tos version.

Ah okay.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Vote Count (Yes Already, lol):
    Plumbob (1) - DeKay

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
    Day Ends in about 23 hours and 20 minutes.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options

Oh, so it was done thru Sophia?

No, there was a chatroom on a separate website.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Alright, I gotta go eat dinner now. I'll be back on when I wake up in the morning.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    @DeKay (I'm tempted to whisper this but no one has whispered yet, and I have never played with whispers so...maybe better not?) I was only halfway teasing about "DeKay the psychic" bc you have me wondering these days! :D

Don't whisper anything to me. Cuz it kinda defeats the purpose if Sophia is gonna announce on the thread that you whispered and everyone's gonna ask me or you what the heck we were talking about and I don't need that kinda spotlight on me.

That's kind of what I was thinking too...nobody wants to whisper because then it causes that kind of problem. So how *does* it work in games usually? I guess real-time instead of turn-based?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    So we have 13 people left, right? And two inactives were killed.

I don't think there's any benefit to claiming my role right now. It's best to leave the Mafia and the Coven guessing :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    That's kind of what I was thinking too...nobody wants to whisper because then it causes that kind of problem. So how *does* it work in games usually? I guess real-time instead of turn-based?

I don't know. I've never played ToS before.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

I don't think there's any benefit to claiming my role right now. It's best to leave the Mafia and the Coven guessing :D

But if we don't claim our findings or hint at anything, we will have no leads.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I mean, if you insist.

I'm the bodyguard and I protected DeKay last night. I don't think there's a lot we can gather from that.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    So...town still outnumber baddies in this game, right, even with there being a coven and a mafia?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

I think everyone's either not here, or afraid to say anything and be targeted by baddies tonight as a result.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    @DeKay (I'm tempted to whisper this but no one has whispered yet, and I have never played with whispers so...maybe better not?) I was only halfway teasing about "DeKay the psychic" bc you have me wondering these days! :D

Don't whisper anything to me. Cuz it kinda defeats the purpose if Sophia is gonna announce on the thread that you whispered and everyone's gonna ask me or you what the heck we were talking about and I don't need that kinda spotlight on me.

Regular tos games play out live in about 30 minute games.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options

I mean, if you insist.

I'm the bodyguard and I protected DeKay last night. I don't think there's a lot we can gather from that.

Whoa, I didn't mean to claim your role. XD But okay.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    So...town still outnumber baddies in this game, right, even with there being a coven and a mafia?

I think in the situation where the Coven and Mafia combined outnumber town, the game still goes on until only one bad faction is alive. But at this point, town can only win if the two factions kill each other (and it has happened before with werewolves and Mafia, lol)

I think at this point, the Coven and the Mafia still can't outnumber town + neutrals

• Options

Depends how many third parties we have.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Regular tos games play out live in about 30 minute games.

Rose, did you find anything last night?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Rose has been awfully quiet about the game itself but only talking about the ToS setups and shizz. Me no likey. 😬
    x3vZicL.gif