Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Soph's ToS Coven All-Any Mafia | Town Wins

Comments

• Options
    ValenciaaaaaValenciaaaaa Posts: 329 Member
    Hello. I'm sorry I haven't been online today, I have just had a proper chance to long on. It is very late where I am so I intend to read back tomorrow morning.

log*, sorry.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,649 Member
    Hello. I'm sorry I haven't been online today, I have just had a proper chance to long on. It is very late where I am so I intend to read back tomorrow morning.

Every time I see posts like this, I get suspicious.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

To be fair, I've done it a few times :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

To be fair, I've done it a few times :D

But do you do it when you're scum or town? :P
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I am looking back. In traditional Mouse fashion, I am looking through everything for the first time way past midnight when I’m tired and want to go to bed
  • Options
    So Rose, are you a baddie? You're being kinda helpful in answering the questions regarding the setup. XD

No, I'm not a baddie. :)
    And yeah. I have a basic understanding of how Town of Salem works cause I've played it before. (I've never played coven mode though, so some of these roles are new to me.)

Why does this feel like that that time you were a baddie and said you're not..??? 🤔

Your making accusations very early in the game here Dekay
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »
    So Rose, are you a baddie? You're being kinda helpful in answering the questions regarding the setup. XD

And yeah. I have a basic understanding of how Town of Salem works cause I've played it before. (I've never played coven mode though, so some of these roles are new to me.)

Why does this feel like that that time you were a baddie and said you're not..??? 🤔

Nah. It's cuz she did the same in a previous game and I trusted her so quickly but she turned out to be bad. That betrayal. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I feel like these are at least 50% of the posts I do lol

Ok that’s was a lot less to read then normal. Maybe this game started a little later then the previous ones have. I have absolutely nothing to go off of right now so I am going to go to the front page and make an EMMM list
  • Options
    My EMMM is Keyen, Cutie, City, and Ice
  • Options

Nah. It's cuz she did the same in a previous game and I trusted her so quickly but she turned out to be bad. That betrayal. XD

Alright that’s fair
  • Options

Ok that’s was a lot less to read then normal. Maybe this game started a little later then the previous ones have. I have absolutely nothing to go off of right now so I am going to go to the front page and make an EMMM list

Haha, but the way you say it sometimes doesn't feel like it gives off bad vibes. But maybe cuz Valencia is 'new' and I don't know how to read her properly so I'm just using my generic scum reading psychology thing to assume. :D

I think she's played mafia a looooong time before tho but I honestly couldn't remember well and probably just played with her for like 2-3 games. Haha.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    @Cutie_Pie3074 Tagging you in case you forgot about this game.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    edited May 2020
    Vote Count:
    Rose (1) - Dekay
    Dekay (1) - Ice
    Ice (1) - Keyen

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to Lynch.

Day ends in about 16 hours.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    I’m awake now and I’ve read everything said so far.

No one is sounding too suspicious to me as of yet, so I don’t really have a lot to add
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member

Haha, but the way you say it sometimes doesn't feel like it gives off bad vibes. But maybe cuz Valencia is 'new' and I don't know how to read her properly so I'm just using my generic scum reading psychology thing to assume. :D

I think she's played mafia a looooong time before tho but I honestly couldn't remember well and probably just played with her for like 2-3 games. Haha.

Luna, Valencia, and I joined mafia at the same time, then Luna and Valencia disappeared after a month or something. I doubt you played with them at that time.

Out of topic but I'm just really curious, what year did you join mafia? :D
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    I wish someone would say something sus so I can finally grill them.

Anyways, I think there's a big chance that Lilac will flake.

@xLunaSimsx you should let your husband be ready to sub in just in case.

• Options
    Vote: Nerd

• Options
    @Cutie_Pie3074 Tagging you in case you forgot about this game.

I just looked at their profile and it seems like they haven't logged in for 2 days already.

• Options

Luna, Valencia, and I joined mafia at the same time, then Luna and Valencia disappeared after a month or something. I doubt you played with them at that time.

Out of topic but I'm just really curious, what year did you join mafia? :D

Really? Hmm. I guess so. But there was this old thread made by Valencia where she replied back a few days back and I saw my comment on that post and I was like, "I knew this person?" XD

I joined in May 2017.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Cutie_Pie3074 Tagging you in case you forgot about this game.

I just looked at their profile and it seems like they haven't logged in for 2 days already.

Uh oh. :joy:
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Vote: Nerd

Is this a random vote or cuz you didn't like how interrogative she was?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    If Cutie isn’t online for the night phase too, I’ll have to replace her. So I wonder if anyone who isn’t already playing is interested in being a replacement. @Zinniavanilla How about you?
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,285 Member
    Morning y'all. Just read back.
    I dunno what to think about Dekay tbh. On the one hand, you're very accusatory today - more so than I would say is normal for you, especially day 1 - but on the other you're generally our best scumhunter so you have every right to be.
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    dEkaY yoU arE thE besT scUmhUntEr 😌🤚🏻✨ pLs guIdE uS throUgHouT thE gaMe qUeeN 🦋🌿🧚🏻

• Options
    dEkaY yoU arE thE besT scUmhUntEr 😌🤚🏻✨ pLs guIdE uS throUgHouT thE gaMe qUeeN 🦋🌿🧚🏻

okay idk why i did this but i want yall to know that dekay being the best scumhunter that she truly is doesn’t equal to her being town.

idk why yall give her that “best scumhunter pass” every game