Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Soph's ToS Coven All-Any Mafia | Town Wins

Comments

• Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    I dunno, I think if I heard from the mod that someone whispered to someone else, I'd be thinking they were power roles, because mafia already would have their own chat. So that seems risky to me, to draw everyone's attention like that.

Sophie, am I right in guessing the mafia aren't able to chat during the day?

If that's the case, don't give someone an automatic pass as being town just because they whispered to someone, it may not always just be power roles who whisper to each other, the mafia could whisper to each other too?

That's a bit hard for the mafia if they can't chat through the day but it's favorable to town.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    Anyways, I'm going to be soon. I won't be present at end of day.

• Options
    Anyways, I'm going to be soon. I won't be present at end of day.

bed*

lmao im sleepy

• Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    I dunno, I think if I heard from the mod that someone whispered to someone else, I'd be thinking they were power roles, because mafia already would have their own chat. So that seems risky to me, to draw everyone's attention like that.

Sophie, am I right in guessing the mafia aren't able to chat during the day?

If that's the case, don't give someone an automatic pass as being town just because they whispered to someone, it may not always just be power roles who whisper to each other, the mafia could whisper to each other too?

That's a bit hard for the mafia if they can't chat through the day but it's favorable to town.

I'm only guessing that because that's how it works in ToS, the mafia can't talk during the day, only the night?
  • Options
    lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,280 Member
    dEkaY yoU arE thE besT scUmhUntEr 😌🤚🏻✨ pLs guIdE uS throUgHouT thE gaMe qUeeN 🦋🌿🧚🏻

okay idk why i did this but i want yall to know that dekay being the best scumhunter that she truly is doesn’t equal to her being town.

idk why yall give her that “best scumhunter pass” every game

Well personally, I'd like to keep our best bet (in my experience) around as long as possible. But that's just me.

By the same token (of being skillful) she could just as easily be mafia's best bet. Just had to point that out, though I'm not getting anything scummy off DeKay right now. That doesn't mean much, my track record's not good, except last time I was onto her from the start somehow. :D

True.
    I'm also not getting any particular vibes off Dekay. I do wonder if Keyen's a jester or something? Seems a bit early to pull out any special tactics, but as far as I know/can tell Keyen's acting oddly but not scummily.

Why am I acting odd lol

Not so much odd as... different? IDK maybe it's just me
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Petition to make this an open setup!!

The last time we did a tos setup, there was a huge mass claim and it was mostly open with a few variants. I think the reason it's this way is to prevent a mass claim.
    DeKay wrote: »
    Petition to make this an open setup!!

No. Cuz then they'll be mass claiming.

I agree. Mass claims take the fun out of the game for me regardless of which alignment I am.
    (reading back rn)
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Hello. I'm sorry I haven't been online today, I have just had a proper chance to long on. It is very late where I am so I intend to read back tomorrow morning.

Every time I see posts like this, I get suspicious.

Why?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Hello. I'm sorry I haven't been online today, I have just had a proper chance to long on. It is very late where I am so I intend to read back tomorrow morning.

I feel like these are at least 50% of the posts I do lol

Ok that’s was a lot less to read then normal. Maybe this game started a little later then the previous ones have. I have absolutely nothing to go off of right now so I am going to go to the front page and make an EMMM list

Haha, but the way you say it sometimes doesn't feel like it gives off bad vibes. But maybe cuz Valencia is 'new' and I don't know how to read her properly so I'm just using my generic scum reading psychology thing to assume. :D

I think she's played mafia a looooong time before tho but I honestly couldn't remember well and probably just played with her for like 2-3 games. Haha.

Oh I just saw this. I don't fully understand this reasoning? It's not that out of the ordinary for scum DeKay or town DeKay but I just don't get it 🤷🏿
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Sorry to spam, but Keyen didn't explain his Nerd vote and I'm also wondering if it's a random vote or not
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Sorry I left so abruptly, something came up and then I had to go to bed. Reading back now.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    I'm really surprised by how little you guys talked during the like, 14 hours I was gone. I only have on thing to say, really.

Keyen, I'm a townie. We haven't played many games together, but I don't outright lie. I might stretch the truth, but that's as far as I would go.

However, since it takes 8 people to lynch, I'm not super worried right now.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    edited May 2020
    Evil faction(s) can talk during the day. Just not on topic.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    ThatPlumbobRobThatPlumbobRob Posts: 295 Member
    This early on I have no suspicions yet, the people I played with last game I automatically wanna trust more haha!

3iv0MGa.png
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    I'm really surprised by how little you guys talked during the like, 14 hours I was gone.

In fairness, Day One isn’t the easiest day to talk on topic because we don’t have anything to go off of

Thank you!
  • Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Vote Count:
    Rose (1) - Dekay
    Dekay (1) - Ice
    Nerd (1) - Keyen

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to Lynch.

Day ends in about 4 hours and 20 minutes.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    I'm really surprised by how little you guys talked during the like, 14 hours I was gone.

In fairness, Day One isn’t the easiest day to talk on topic because we don’t have anything to go off of

Just wait until tomorrow. I guarantee the activity will go up by like, 200%.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member

....And this is me being a d_____ ( rhymes with Nush) because this is a TOS setup so I guess everyone has a power role. :sweat_smile:

I kinda read Nush differently. Thought it was something like "Dash"

you're calling me another word for Donkey?🤣 Well I guess I had it coming with the joke about calling Dekay a queen.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

so can they whisper too? like, can everyone whisper?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

so can they whisper too? like, can everyone whisper?

Yes.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    sure is quiet here. I'm grilling and checked in on my phone. But after this, hitting something else for a while.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    sure is quiet here. I'm grilling and checked in on my phone. But after this, hitting something else for a while.

It's kinda eerie how quiet it is...
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options

maybe everyone's out doing what we should be doing, kicking back at the riverside, grilling (me right now ) going fishing, enjoying a gorgeous Sunday (or asleep like Dekay and Keyen right now). well, chicken's about done, next I'm heading out for something else. Enjoy your day and we know once so wthing happens the game really gets going.😁

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

maybe everyone's out doing what we should be doing, kicking back at the riverside, grilling (me right now ) going fishing, enjoying a gorgeous Sunday (or asleep like Dekay and Keyen right now). well, chicken's about done, next I'm heading out for something else. Enjoy your day and we know once so wthing happens the game really gets going.😁

Eh, I don't like fishing. I'll just play Animal Crossing :D
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options

Eh, I don't like fishing. I'll just play Animal Crossing :D

whatever thrills your gorilla🤠

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

To be fair, I've done it a few times :D

But do you do it when you're scum or town? :P

I don't think it's indicative of my alignment when I do. I just say it when I'm busy :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?