Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    edited November 2020
    Back to my Main Game Save. :)

"Oh, Erik, that's wonderful news!" Kayleigh said into her cell phone. "I'll start packing right away. Well, our clothes at least, and the children's things. So will you be home tonight? I know, I know, you're doing a balancing act. Okay, go cut your next album. And take a great photo, so I can show the kids just what their Daddy looks like on next month's magazine cover. No, I'm not being snarky. Yes, yes. The kids and I will soldier through. I just miss you is all. Yes, I love you, too. Now go make your music. And I promise, I'll try to wait up." Although with two infants and a Toddler, she knew it highly unlikely she could keep herself awake. Sometimes, Erik's studio sessions ran far beyond the wee hours and right on into the early beginnings of the next day. It was nothing for him to walk in just after sunrise. Where he got the energy, she didn't know. But, he was well-loved. Beloved, in fact by his myriad of fans. He was a Global Superstar of some note. He still played concerts, cut albums and sat for photoshoots. All of this on top of his separate Entertainment career. His awards and trophies were growing in number, too. Who was she to stand in his way? Far be it for me. They would hate me for it.
    Kayleigh looked down at her Toddler son, Jamison. "We have good news. The house Daddy is having built for us is now completed. We get the keys tomorrow."
    i4oXsb7.jpg
    Reaching down, she scooped the wee boy into her arms. "Say goodbye to this ancient place."
    Aei9t1G.jpg

"Here and now is as good as any other," Joey said. "What do you say?"
    "I say, if you're willing, then let's do it."
    "Okay."
    6YwpsLH.jpg
    "Do you, Hayleigh Golden, take me for your husband?"
    "I do, so long as you don't ask me to obey you, that is."
    "Why would I do that?" Joey smirked. "With this ring, I thee wed."
    z14cjY6.jpg
    "Can't do this properly without confetti and streamers," Erik said, launching a fistful into the air above them.
    KyNk2Wr.jpg
    With that the seven of them moved into Erik's new mansion.

It was another late night for Erik. Kayleigh took solace in the fact that both Hayleigh and Joey were now home from work. The babies were fed, changed and fast asleep. Jamison, however, was still afoot. As she stood chatting with her sister in the second floor hallway, they suddenly heard a harsh, loud crashing sound from the room behind them. "What the heck!"
    j1oBIhY.jpg
    "G-g-ghost?" Hayleigh said, visibly shaken.
    "No, this is not the castle. Unless this house was built on an old burial ground, it's too new for a ghost. It still smells of paint in here," Kayleigh advised. She opened up the door behind. "Unless, of course that ghost's name is Jamison."
    "Jamison, what are you doing!"
    fXvirN7.jpg
    "Shame on you, that was highly destructive and completely unnecessary. What have you to say for yourself, young man? And why did you do this right before our Housewarming Party this Saturday?"
    zToWCZW.jpg
    "All right, since you don't have an answer for me, I'll teach you how to say I'm sorry."
    The boy stood attentively, and for a moment Kayleigh thought she had gotten through to him.
    8fCRhCX.jpg
    Sadly, she was mistaken. He stood there resolutely and took a stance eerily distinctive of his father.
    "Well, I can see that you're truly your father's son." Well, at least you get the belligerence from him.
    kGm43BH.jpg

More to Come. Thanks for reading! :)

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Saturday arrived and despite having to all but follow behind Jamison to clean up his messes and his sporadic fits of destructiveness, the house was ready for company.
    Jamison was very happy to see his cousin, Seraj, and gave him a great big hug.
    xK9EDAu.jpg
    Jamison was fully human, but he proved to be a Cantrell. Strong as an Ox.
    1AinwDG.jpg

Both the Golden's and the Cantrell's arrived for the party.
    Some enjoyed the lavish dining room.
    H1fSGuC.jpg
    While still others meandered out onto the patio
    V5Othxa.jpg

All for now! Thanks for reading. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited November 2020
    Edita, my gen 10, was born today! <3

6-11-2020-18-24-57.png
    6-11-2020-18-48-32.png
    6-11-2020-19-44-44.png

Btw, @EA_Mai , if you read this, I have just completed my new year's sims resolution! I hope you are doing really good! <3
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    More painting the past few days for Magnolia May. She has 7 masterpieces under her belt.
    She took a part time job as a barista and got a promotion and raise.
    She had been on track to have a nice savings until a small fire caused her to have to replace her stove and hood.

Her parents are wanting her to come home and then join them on the road. She wants to go into the music career, but she wants to have more money saved up. She is practicing her singing mostly in the shower and dreams of her next move.

~~~~~~~Have pics - will post later this evening ~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited November 2020
    Congratulations @DoloresGrey! That's not an easy feat to accomplish, Kudos! <3What's the little sweetheart's name? She's beautiful and her Daddy is very handsome. :)

Edit: I see you mentioned her name, Edita. I thought you were editing the post and missed that was actually her name. Opps! o.O
  • Options
    mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Here's Leo in disguise on his way to his first day of school. He doesn't want the other kids finding out he's an alien quite yet
    v8D1yUN.png

After school, Autumn and Knox were at work so Sloane decided to order a pizza for everyone to have
    jLCGs5w.png

Also, Charlotte is a toddler now
    rBK4UOL.png
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,124 Member
    One of my favorite gags, the ol' move the microphone so it's facing the corner trick...

Ke5ch5P.png
  • Options
    I decided that the Goths needed a little more excitement in their lives, so I moved an aging rocker in with them. This is Ian Riffsworth....let's see how long it takes him to wear out his welcome

YftaOZK.png
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    @DoloresGrey Wow, that's pretty cool getting to gen 10. Never been anywhere that myself.
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Duane dislikes kids but he still tries to take care of Izumi as good as he can. 💕

TS4-x64-2020-10-31-21-51-26.png
    TS4-x64-2020-10-31-21-51-40.png
    TS4-x64-2020-10-31-21-57-25.png
  • Options
    orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    I've prepared a build while waiting for the platforms update. It's another palace built on a cut hill at Chateau Peak. I faked the elevations using the foundations tool (and the right camera angles lol), but when the update finally rolls out, I can finally make it the way I want. And also begin furnishing the interiors.

Front
    YJyQIv5.png
    Note the floating doors which is how tall I want the interior floors to be.

Side
    8aNjmOs.png
    I will sink the gardens two steps down.

Rear
    kroLVMj.png
    Right now the foundations aren't touching the buildings (conflicting block clusters error) but from what I've seen with the Game Changers, the platforms will.

I'm soooo excited!! :lol:
  • Options
    @SilentKitty This is the last one I restarted a few weeks back after the last patch. So far the bits of his story on this thread are all about this one. :) Yay, it feels good not to have to restart. Thanks for the read!
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Belinda Westbrook's knitted yarny disappeared!
  • Options
    Marcus Flood has every reason to be smiling today--the work on his latest gentleman's club (this time in Strangerville) has just been completed, and he'll open it tomorrow. This is his third club in the Purple Palace chain, and he's still looking to expand

67LfyGo.png
  • Options
    This lineup should be interesting! As dancers I have hired Eliza Pancakes, Lilly Feng, Bella Goth, and Beverly Bratwurst, along with 2 NPC's. This is actually Eliza's second chance--Marcus fired her from one of his other clubs for being lazy and mouthy. And I wonder if Beverly will show up with her wings? Oh, and one of my janitors is Bob Pancakes lol
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    edited November 2020
    Edited to remove political comment.

HtX8nfY.png

ULUWUQg.png

Even the ghost of Dominic Fyres was dancing the night away.

jJLEWAi.png

And a cute moment from earlier in the day, as Larisa, Jenny & the pooch whiled away a rainy afternoon.

hOEqWBT.png
    Post edited by ldmarko on
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    *edited to remove political comment*
    Post edited by Nate_Whiplash1 on
  • Options
    Marcus Flood has been working hard, so I decided to remodel this beautiful home in Strangerville and give it to him

3oQnUos.png
  • Options
    HandelHandel Posts: 395 Member
    Can I link tweets here? Because I got a LOT of tweets about how I killed Angela Pleasant via Anger for Lilith's aspiration.
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
  • Options
    Eliza Pancakes watches on as her two teen children are drinking beers at a gentleman's club---great job with the parenting, Eliza...

jk9prfq.png
  • Options
    Ian Riffsworth is performing at the Orchid A Go Go as Thorne Bailey cheers him on

FOSJGo0.png
  • Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    edited November 2020
    Handel wrote: »
    Can I link tweets here? Because I got a LOT of tweets about how I killed Angela Pleasant via Anger for Lilith's aspiration.

Yes, and welcome! BUT you will have to get your participation points up and become a full forum member before they'll allow you to post links in the forum. You can up build up your points over here while having a bit of fun playing the games. https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/off-topic-chat
  • Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    Hey everyone, This discussion thread has been absolutely super about being friendly, inclusive, light and funny, you guys are wonderful!

To keep it going in that direction I'd like to ask that we keep the politics out of here, I know how important it and how deeply people feel about their political beliefs but it is a topic that is fraught with contention, so, if you would, please edit the posts or delete them and post something less emotionally charged. Cheers.
  • Options
    Today is Winterfest, and Bruce Weller is giving the gift of fire. "Oh, were you watching that tv? Not anymore!"

yrSxHSW.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top