Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,085 Member
    Ian Riffsworth celebrates New Year's Eve with a crowd at the Orchid A Go Go

9YxtGX0.png
  • MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    Teagan's husband died from woohoo. And Sable has aged up and his younger brother moved out. Sable moved in his high school girlfriend. Then they got pregnant. They had a little boy at first... which I'm over boys, then my game crashed for the 1000th time today. [Got it fixed.] And had to redo over like 5 days of game play. They had identical twin girls this time named Patsy and Betsy.
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    While Yaretzi is burning her hands off in Sulani, Duane is playing some basketball in San Myshuno.

TS4-x64-2020-11-04-14-43-02.png
    TS4-x64-2020-11-02-16-28-27.png
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited January 2021
    Post edited by Rouensims on
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    My sim is an elder now. I've been collecting pictures of her.

All lifestages :)
    11-11-2020-10-36-54.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member

@GalacticGal Currently patching my game as well. Will have to wait with my favorite saves until the mods they require are updated. But it will be fun to get something brand new going and see all the new things in the game. Eric with wife and 4 kids is a handful. Wonder how easy or not easy it is to combine a work and family life.

@orenjiAi Will be fun to see what you can do with platforms when it comes to building :) hope you're having fun playing

@calaprfy So envious of your disappearing Yarny. My sims are still at knitting beanies :D

@Nate_Whiplash1 I wish the Landgraabs the best of luck with surviving the live-in drill instructor

@haneul Haven't patched the game since Batuu so I think the bills will be interesting this time around

@Duvelina I like seeing the snapshots from your sims lives
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,290 Member
    @SilentKitty, it is crazy-insane, but I love the challenge of it. Not only that but Erik's younger brother and now wife are living in the same home. I did that because Private Practice allows for a better ascent in the medical field. Your Sim starts out as a Med Student, has to sit tests (Rabbit hole) and then becomes a Resident, after they pass all four. Joey has a University degree in Biology, so he only had to sit two tests. They don't get paid until they reach Chief Resident. I played this mod previously, but a Resident will get offers to join the Medical Career at a particular level, and made the choice only to find out later, had I stuck with the mod's version, he could become a Renown Surgeon, (which is what he was in Sims3).

It's been a long, sad road to get back to this point again. The other two recent patches have taken me on a merry chase, if you will. Days to get things straightened out.

I am thankful, that Erik can do "away" concerts (Rabbit hole) and I can keep his kiddos' needs up while he's gone. The Entertainment field also is a Rabbit hole, which is fine because, again, I can keep check on the wee ones, which our Sims have proved incapable of on their own. :open_mouth: So far Road to Fame beta v o.4 G version is playing as it should in my 'test' save. The MCCC hotfix is now out, so I exchanged the version I had just moments ago. Mortem; Private Practice; SNB Banking and Bills are all said to be compatible. I played for awhile yesterday, and all seemed well. No weirdness that I could detect. Next step for me is to return the cc to my game. Hair, clothing, and a very few décor items.

I added back LilmisSam's 21 day calendar and another mod that allows for small trophy movement, as in it lets a Sim pack up their award to their inventory! Yay. When I play today, we'll see if things are still working right. Then I will add the cc back, one folder at a time. If all remains well, I will chance going back into my main save.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member

"So envious of your disappearing Yarny. My sims are still at knitting beanies"

@SilentKitty Don't be. I cheated!
    Jack is really breaking it down on the dance floor

0K6Ve7E.png
    Now Jack is at another club, along with Tommy Turbin. This 4-story club in Windenburg is the first outdoor club I built, and it's also my favorite. It's got an amazing view of the water, and the weather in Windenburg can get nasty any time of the year--this adds an element of risk

0XZWFR3.png
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited November 2020
    Well, my first generation is officially gone. Ben Cole passed away, leaving behind three kids, six grandchildren, and seven great-grandchildren with two on the way. Luckily I have many pictures of him to remember him by. RIP to my first generation. :'(

His first photo: the day he came home from the hospital <3
    50592275872_034f2483ee_h.jpg

His last photo: talking to his daughter Hadley
    50591418138_6f32182472_h.jpg

Hadley and her husband Marcus(current Avi) are grandparents to the following kids:
    Nichole and R.C. Sheridan(Emerson's children)
    Carmen, Celeste, and Elliott Cordova(Spencer's children)

PS: The reason Ben had lived for so long(death by old age) is because he practically maxed out the fitness skill. Doing this gives your sims more time before they pass.

Here is a list of Ben's grandchildren(as well as who their parents are)

Spencer and Emerson Cordova(Hadley Cole and Marcus Cordova)
    Ryder and Preston Cole(Oliver Cole, Tiffany Cooper**, Brianne Atwood)
    Michael and Caitlin Worthington(Emily Cole and Tobias Worthington)

I won't list his great-grandchildren as there are seven in total! With two more on the way.

**Tiffany Cooper ended up marrying someone else because I messed something up in MCC, but Oliver married Brianne and they had Preston soon after. Brianne considers Ryder, Tiffany and Oliver's son, a son to her as well. Tiffany hasn't seen Ryder since he was born.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    I can't help but take pictures of Sulani. It's my favourite world to look at, for sure.

TS4-x64-2020-11-04-15-49-30.png
    TS4-x64-2020-11-06-15-07-38.png
    TS4-x64-2020-11-06-15-06-56.png
    TS4-x64-2020-11-06-15-08-20.png

The big news in my game today is that with the recent patch and with Zerbu's mod update, it's basically possible for my Sims to live in Granite Falls! <3<3<3 My Sim couldn't invite his friends over, but he'll just hang out with them in other worlds. He was able to pay bills, go to an audition, go to his job, and even get a promotion while living in Granite Falls! I was so excited that I forgot to take many screenshots, so here is the only regular gameplay screenshot I took tonight: Joaquin Leaf Phoenix at his brother River's house, petting one of River's pets.

50593085991_ff36985ebd_b.jpg
  • MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    I am dragging my feet on rebuilding the house my sims currently live in. It is way too small. We live in a 4 bedroom house - one room is an office and 2 of the rooms are 3x3 rooms. And they have an upstairs gym. My sims were jerks and got pregnant again, so we have the founder Teagan who is an elder that just drank a potion of youth, Sable, the heir, and his wife Alessandra, their children twin girls whose names I changed to Amelia and Mel, and the newborn, June.

Needless to say, our little home isn't big enough. I want all the kids to have their own room. Teagan can have the guest room until she passes. I still want an office and gym. So, I'm looking at a 7 bedroom home. I just need to build it....
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Fernando Veleta adopted a dog named Whisper, his third dog.
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    I created the parents for my Magnolia May Sim.

But how do I make the relationship? I have them in the same save but in different worlds.
    the ultimate animal lover <3

12-11-2020-20-13-16.png

12-11-2020-20-13-16.png

I love this picture so much! I didn’t know you could walk ghost dogs! I’ll have to do that with mine.

And what’s going on with that giant violin?

• CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    I created the parents for my Magnolia May Sim.

But how do I make the relationship? I have them in the same save but in different worlds.

You'll have to use MCCC or move them all into one household temporarily to fix it in cas (you might end up having to do it this way with MCCC too). You might be able to accomplish it with MCCC if you take the parents to visit their kids's households and change the relationships in MCCC then. If that doesn't work, join them all to the same household temporarily and fix it.
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member

12-11-2020-20-13-16.png

Awwwww! That's really sweet. I'm glad you posted it. <3
    Jack has the "erratic" trait, and here he's telling himself a story while his wife watches on. She's used to it by now....

UM3wjmG.png
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Decided to take a small break from my legacy to start a rotational save and made this sim, Keira Hutson. She is a style influencer and has a cat named Stella. Unfortunately, after moving her into an apartment and playing for about a day, my game crashed and I lost everything. Luckily she's saved to my library so I can still play with her. I've repaired my game so hopefully I can still play Snowy Escape without any issues.
    KJ4g9ek.png
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,777 Member
    edited November 2020
    MxsxpS9.png

aWrSTdq.png

8Lb2cZB.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    @Rouensims the violin has been there for about 7 generations :/ A roommate left it in front of the house and never put it back. It is off the grid, if you know what I mean. My sims can't put it in their inventory since they don't own it. I tried to get rid of it by setting it as a head. It didn't work :( So now they have a giant violin in front of their house. Yeah. What a gem.
    @Rouensims the violin has been there for about 7 generations :/ A roommate left it in front of the house and never put it back. It is off the grid, if you know what I mean. My sims can't put it in their inventory since they don't own it. I tried to get rid of it by setting it as a head. It didn't work :( So now they have a giant violin in front of their house. Yeah. What a gem.

I'm sorry it's haunting you. I thought it looked pretty cool actually, like a sculpture commemorating a town that enjoys music. Have you tried the TOOL mod? Some people swear by it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top