Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Since I spend most of my time in one save, I decided to edit some of the townies in CAS. I'm already playing the Behr household, so I decided to give Yuki a makeover. The only thing I did to her face was to give her some subtle makeup, and she still has the same hairstyle, but the green had to go. I also gave her a fuller figure, but I didn't go crazy with it. I finished up by changing her wardrobe

QHOKvf2.png
  • Options
    mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    I left off right after Knox gave birth, and he decided to walk Honey in his hospital gown
    De6hb2S.png

The next morning, Honey died
    C3KdXVY.png

After Grim was done doing his thing he went into the nursery and picked up Leo. I don't think Leo was thrilled about that
    rbe0953.png

The next day, Leo became a toddler! Here he is in alien form. He has the same hair and clothes for his disguise so I won't bother showing that.
    fQvNHe2.png

The day after that, the family adopted a husky puppy named Luna. It felt a little soon after Honey dying to be getting a new dog but the house felt so empty without one
    xJ3ppwi.png

Spencer loves Luna
    sCkXFKU.png

• Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    I love this peaceful Sulani life. 💕

TS4-x64-2020-10-29-16-28-34.png
    TS4-x64-2020-10-29-16-36-00.png
    TS4-x64-2020-10-31-13-17-20.png
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    A little bit down so I haven't been around much but I swing by and read every now and then.

@WaytoomanyUIDs I like how one can "accidentally start a vampire cult".

What can I say, it was a Thursday. I was there, she had fangs. You know.

@Nate_Whiplash1 I like reading about your game because that stuff never ever happens in mine.

@GalacticGal Don't know which incarnation of Eric we are currently following but I keep my fingers crossed for him all the same.

@mia_noelle97 Cute story and sims.

@Kimmer You have the funniest sims

@Rouensims Vampires! It's been so long since I had them in my saves.

@Ellupelluellu Loved the cat stealing food!

@Duvelina Like seeing your sim. Have fun in Sulani, my favorite world.
  • Options
    493092f93c7aeb07b7ec30c16b92225848166bc4.png
    Have been spending some time with my favorite townies in Sulani. They are happy adults living their best lives in the sun and have always been great friends to my sims.

0c2cdbdf226f4f8906e6dfeef3d80cf854c0b20f.png
    My sims finally got engaged. Smart move to propose in a nice park with clean air as opposed to their industrial rated home in Del Sol. I will miss their old dump but it is time to move.

fcafd1d2a7208344d34aea77c788f7923dc63ed0.png
    Some time to celebrate before moving to a new town and a much much bigger house. My girl is clearly drunk as a skunk.

f765e7e30dd012a45198f01d9f2df82a2b12ec75.png
    Home sweet home! The house was cheap for a reason! Don't drink the tapwater. The cat died the evening before they moved so now there are two gravestones out in the yard.

f84aa97df769e393c14b355b4cb8a732962c2eba.png
    My dude telling me how he feels about current events.

We are now turning the corner. Evergreen harbor will be turned green and we will build new homes and community lots with a green footprint. I am a slow slow builder so this will take a while but yay. Have been working towards this since June so I am really glad about that.
  • Options
    I sent Richard Pouter and his wife to a nightclub, when 3 of my other Sims showed up and took to the dance floor. From left to right; Megan Charvel, Vivian Lewis, and Wanda Fibbs

O0yPfWI.png
  • Options
    This is Richard Pouter's happy face

Wu48joR.png
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,930 Member
    This is Richard Pouter's happy face

Dare I even ask how does he look with sad face? :p
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    edited November 2020
    Magnolia May is settling into her home very nicely. Here she is about to enjoy a lovely dinner:
    fG9e2QS.png

kpRsyPk.png?1

After dinner she decided to chat with some of the neighbors who welcomed her:
    rpPrjs5.png

hIv3GQd.png?1

I had more pictures but Vlad showed up so I quickly saved my game and went and reinstalled the vampire stay away mod I had. Glad I kept that one.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    edited November 2020
    I played with my Global Superstar actor Matt Carver today.

Matt's dog Maisie barked and woke him up in the middle of the night. He lectured Maisie.
    T1ZxC6r.png

A paparazzi walked into his house early in the same morning. Matt woke up again and he wasn't happy about it.
    kB3CvO3.png

Matt got recently engaged and he and his fiancee Christy moved in to a new home in Del Sol Valley. Christy just found out that she's pregnant.
    The welcome wagon Thorne Bailey and Octavia came to visit. Christy told Octavia the big news.
    1ekA2DN.png

Later in the evening Matt visited the lounge to have a drink. Octavia was there too. I don't know what happened but suddenly the bartender insulted Matt.
    0E358j4.png

They had a huge argument and Matt ended up throwing a drink at him.
    pryHntL.png

The next day begun with Matt taking a relaxing bath.
    tmHRlft.png

He and Christy had a dinner date.
    ATwvVJ2.png

Matt is self-absorbed. Also one of his celebrity perks is vain street which means that he likes to admire himself on the mirror quite often.
    He suddenly left the dinner table and I found him in the restaurant bathroom admiring himself. :D
    p4PC7c4.png

He is full of himself and quite a d-bag.
    When he started his career he seduced Judith Ward and got married with her just to get famous faster and also because of her money. When he got more famous he left her and they divorced. All the time when he was married with Judith he cheated her with Vanessa Jeong. Then he met Christy and Vanessa was history. He still hasn't even broken up with Vanessa. He just got engaged with Christy, bought a new house and moved in with her and got her pregnant. They're going to have a huge wedding when the baby is born. I guess Vanessa will find out then. I guess Christy will find out about Vanessa then too. :#
    Post edited by Kimmer on
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited November 2020
    Mortimer and Bella Goth had twins.

50567286386_11de53f73f_b.jpg

The twins were born while I was rotated to another family, and right after she woohoo'ed with Mortimer she was abducted, so I'm not 100% sure they're his. I guess we'll see who they look like. :)
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    Knox had the day off work, so he spent lots of time with Leo, teaching him to talk
    MYK8hX2.png

Luna is an adult dog now
    TRV3Slr.png

And it was the twins' birthday!
    pcbfE5x.png
    vr9dwIV.png

Here's Spencer
    iFbLxlc.png

And here's Sloane
    s1m1PA0.png

I have decided for sure that Spencer is the heir, but Sloane is still coming with him to Mt. Komorebi when Snowy Escape comes out. I'll probably have them temporarily live there for a bit before Spencer goes off to University.
  • Options
    Jack and his wife Vivian are enjoying a bonfire at The Bluffs in Windenburg

Z4sV1sS.png
  • Options
    GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    > @mia_noelle97 said:
    > After Grim was done doing his thing he went into the nursery and picked up Leo. I don't think Leo was thrilled about that
    > (Image)

Grim is actually surprisingly good with kids, if he ever decides to randomly play with a toddler it's both hilarious and adorable.
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• Options
    As a heavy rain pours down upon Brindleton Bay, a sea of umbrellas congregates around the bar as Tommy Turbin gets his groove on. This is why I build most of my clubs outdoors, the rain and the snow make things more interesting :smile:

16kxPwg.png
  • Options
    Today I'm continuing the makeover of the townies in my save. The last time it was Yuki Behr, and this time it's Darell Charm. I got tired of that horrible shirt he always wears, so I gave him a new look. Come to think of it, maybe I should have posted this under townie fashion disasters? lol

UHg7cG6.png
  • Options
    f6523a92e11957d9d0861b896c3eccc3ad72c122.png

Elsa is relaxing out in the park, I love this little lady <3
  • Options
    I'm still making over the townies, and now it's Jade Rosa and Eva C. Here you'll see that Jade got a new hairstyle, as well as makeup and wardrobe

CuI7PKT.png

I didn't do much with Eva C---made some changes to her makeup and wardrobe

N5mQ9kt.png

• Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member

This pretty much sums up my day today:

UU8vxNH.png

Yakeru proposed to his long time girlfriend. He got home after their date and was promptly abducted. Feeling odd he still took her to the Romance festival and in the heat of the moment, they eloped. Had their first evening together, fell asleep and a vampire invaded! I have mods so I was quite relieved she survived. Knowing my luck she will turn though.
  • Options
    The teens didn't have school right after they aged up, so Spencer spent most of the day writing. He wants to get into Britechester's distinguished Language and Literature degree, so he needs to make sure he gets his skill up.
    lsB2Pxf.png

Later, he went to Windenburg to see his friend Vanessa who had also recently aged up
    BnmSydq.png

They shared their first kiss, and Spencer asked Vanessa to be his girlfriend
    BGqHcGC.png

Surprise! Autumn is pregnant! This one wasn't my doing, though, it was risky woohoo's fault
    yyXM1IQ.png

The family had a wonderful Harvestfest together
    qOuPDLW.png
    DBjQUuU.png

The next day it was Night on the Town, so Spencer took Vanessa out on a date
    hgjgKHS.png

Pretty soon, it was Leo's birthday!
    3PcZgWP.png
    rvLSI3X.png

Later that night, Autumn went into labor
    TFEnybk.png

It's a girl! Her name is Charlotte
    SK00PQZ.png
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    I played my Beauchamp legacy! One of the main Beauchamp siblings I play is Rebecca Bailey nee' Beauchamp. She of course is married to Thorne Bailey. They live in San Myshuno with Thorne's son Orange and their son Rowan. orLk1PF.png
    Thorne hosted a Meet-A-Celebrity event 3cw2U3X.png
    Rebecca asked him to do a keg stand. He did but he dropped her lol! ZUiH3cw.png
    Thorne was nominated for a Starlight Accolade award. Although he didn't win. Several other celebrities did including Dirk Dreamer 5IZiXNU.png
    They went for stroll by the Celebrity tiles. And had a romantic kiss BojKfrJ.png
    The night was still young so they headed out to the Jazz Club in Willow Creek. sDKE6jG.png
    They decided to liven the place up a bit with a free mini-concert JAm31N4.png
    Since Rebecca has high singing skill, she sang while Thorne was on the piano.. They sang a few jazz ballads:) P2DOii5.png
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    @SilentKitty I love Elsa too. ❤️
    And your picture is lovely!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    Rouensims wrote: »
    @SilentKitty I love Elsa too. ❤️
    And your picture is lovely!

Thank you :)
  • Options