Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    musteni wrote: »
    This happened yesterterday, but I'm very proud of my sim Prospero who graduated from the uni. He studied economics and was my first sim to get a higher degree.
    vjrrdWe.png

On the previous night he had a party...
    0gLcmV7.png
    That's his girlfriend below
    KSWv4E0.png

That's not perhaps how Poe would have realized him, but your Prospero looks a lot happier at the very minimum.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Jordan Knight's birthday party and Plant Matter icecream was on the menu.

KckucYp.png
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    IPMqw82.jpg
    Paka'a: Nasty public bathrooms. Let me get those flies for you.

WUbNhxN.jpg
    Duane and Paka'a had a small, private wedding on the pier.

Paka'a has completed his Friend of the World aspiration and is Beloved by the public now. Duane is nearly done with his first university term. I'm very curious about how well he is going to do. He studies from home, obviously.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    I had quite the play session yesterday. My elder Sim autonomously decided to play with the sprite pond thingy. No harm in that, I thought. Wrong! The next thing I knew, he was floating face down, swimming with the fishes as it were. I didn't even know you could drown in those things... :o Decided not to save without quitting as he was due to die the following anyway according to MCCC.
    EZm8RHh.png
    Then his elder daughter went on a date with a guy she'd been seeing off and on for a while. She got a whim to ask him to be her boyfriend so I thought, why not. He agreed, and then autonomously decided to propose to her :D He moved in with her and I thought I'd check out his family tree, to discover that he was madly in love already. With a guy. And has a toddler with him. Yikes! I do love a good love triangle :p
  • Options
    I once sent Caleb to play in one of these ponds. He drowned as well. I thought he could handle a few piranhas like Don had just prior, but no.

As for the other situation.. Sims are sometimes full of surprises ;)

• Options
    Stylish_SimmerStylish_Simmer Posts: 26 Member
    My sims befriended the pleasant twins and hooked up with a college student..... Now there's a baby on the way...
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited May 2020
    Gemma Charm aged up to a young adult and for some reason everybody seemed in a bad mood at her party. :D
    dHbUoui.png

A few days later it was Winterfest Eve and the whole family stayed home together and decorated.
    skxF6GD.png
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,928 Member
    mXskoZp.png
    Well.. :D

My sim was having a pleasant lunch at the burger place, while these two (Simeon and Mila) stole the attention, lol :D
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited May 2020
    Jolene has since then gotten pregnant with triplet boys from her third lover.
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    mXskoZp.png

My sim was having a pleasant lunch at the burger place, while these two (Simeon and Mila) stole the attention, lol :D

Good for Mila. Life has dealt her a lousy hand with raising those three underachieving boys. She deserves a love life, and could certainly do a lot worse than the Sage of Practical Magic.
  • Options
    MondayMonday Posts: 385 Member
    mXskoZp.png

What a great pair that I hadn't considered before! I really adore Mila and it's nice to see her having a good time!
    a63ftuN.png
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Spent some time converting the Stargazer Lounge in San Msyhuno into a night club. Its nowhere near done but I have a lot in it! Seriously that is a HUGE lot! Anyway, I wanted to see what it looked like so far with the lighting and to see if it flowed well. I used one of my single ladies, Hillary Barnard to playtest it for me. I seriously love this girl, she is actually one of those rare, random townies your game generates that is actually adorable with a great personality. One of my vampire sims, Griffin, met her in the park one day. I thought she was just too cute so I gave her a wardrobe makeover and moved her into a trailer house in Oasis Springs. They are now seriously dating. She's sweet, a cinnamon roll :) Anyway, she liked the night club and started dancing. I selected the dj booth because I generally don't use it. Turns out she has a level 7 skill in dj mixing! I guess the game used her as a dj master.
    My little cinnamon roll has some mad skills! She had the whole place hyped in no time XyJ1YLN.png
    Everyone partied till dawn CRcVWoz.png
  • Options
    ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    edited May 2020
    First of all, a huge "Thank you" to @Catzilla for starting this thread - the sheer size and scope of certain simmers' stories was more suitable for creativity thread at this point. Anyway...

Today I've witnessed the logical and VERY gross conclusion to animal neglect. No screenshots this time, because gross. If you're eating or just don't want that image in your head - stop reading. Because gross.

So I've decided to visit my daughter and granddaughter only to find their dog in lethargic state, constantly falling unconscious, then getting up to vomit and fall unconscious again. That is not the "best" part. That cycle repeated itself for 23 (Yes, I counted) times, resulting the whole floor being covered in vomit. That is not the "Best" part either. The "best" part was my poor little granddaughter (A toddler) standing right there, in all of this mess and bawling her eyes out. The dog has perished soon after and no one cared. Grim warped in, claimed the mutt and left. It took quite a while to clean up all the vomit off the floor.

Yeah. Gross.
    Post edited by ArcherDK on
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    @ArcherDK Oh, that is so lovely :D

My Duane Talla scored a B+ at the end of first term (Economics, distinguished). The results came in while he and spouse Paka'a were hosting a gold medal kava party. I didn't it plan it so, as I was actually having the couple work on the Beach Life aspiration together, but the party was in fact a right proper way to celebrate Duane passing his exams =)

• Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    @musteni Congratulations! :star: I must say, graduating from Foxbury should've also given you additional recognition just from enduring all the stairs around campus haha - I'd prefer an extra plack that just says "Stairs Conquerer of Foxbury".
    @illustratedhappiness Thanks! I must agree about the stairs. It will probably feel really weird playing a sim who goes to Britechester uni, like is there something missing... do they even deserve that degree?
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    musteni wrote: »
    This happened yesterterday, but I'm very proud of my sim Prospero who graduated from the uni. He studied economics and was my first sim to get a higher degree.
    vjrrdWe.png

On the previous night he had a party...
    0gLcmV7.png
    That's his girlfriend below
    KSWv4E0.png

That's not perhaps how Poe would have realized him, but your Prospero looks a lot happier at the very minimum.
    @OEII1001 I didn't know of that story actually. That's interesting. Could add a spooky dimension to his character.
  • Options
    illustratedhappinessillustratedhappiness Posts: 263 Member
    @musteni Hahaha, yeah - going to Foxbury before Britechester is the equivalent of doing a boss level before the tutorial level. You're gonna breeze through it!
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Father Winter won the freaking lottery! My sims have never won. Ever. :(
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I'm having fun browsing through this thread it is a really good idea to keep it limited. I'm not good with long story or ongoing threads because I can't keep up usually. Also when I feel like posting it's usually just one or a couple pictures then I'm out for awhile. So thanks!
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    thanks for starting this! I liked the other one when I was doing that, but...moved my Sims story to Archive Of Our Own because no censoring there so I could do whatever I wanted for content and right now, I just wanna play an occasional lightweight game, not build an epic tale. This is the perfect low-pressure environment for just what happened in the game on a whimsical level. thanks!
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    @DoloresGrey This made me laugh so hard. Time to marry Father Winter for his riches. Man already has an endless amount of everything.

I am super happy about this thread! Now, I can post my little pictures and things that happened! I've been playing my current family for 4 generations now. Generation 4 are still teenagers. My founder is Ariella James. She and her wife have both passed, but they had some awesome kiddos. Colt, Ferris, Oakley, and Hadley (twin girls). Colt was a famous programmer/game designer/video uploader. Ferris was a famous painter and his wife was a famous writer. Oakley was a famous actress and Hadley was a witch. Colt had 4 kids Yossarian, Wren (alien), Maia (adopted), and Chastiee (currently played). Ferris had quads Neville, Thatcher, Emeryson, and Brooksie. Oakley had Montee and Mason, but when I decided to stop playing her and story progression took over she had 4 more kids before she died. Hadley had more kids, as well, after I stopped playing her. Before though she had Christian, Gerald, Shelby, David, Alice, and JT.

Here is my founder Ariella on the right and on the left is Oakley. They are on a family camping trip.

BKPRSyo.png

This is her wife Vera and the little boy is Mason:

flZ6Esc.png

My currently played family of the same generation (Because I play rotationally and things got hectic, so I cut down to one household, again.) is Chastiee James-Mullins (Vera's last name). Chastiee married Charly Kingsman who already had a son named Bruno with Octavio Edwards. They have Claire and Connie as their own. (And I think they have another one somewhere, but I'll have to check.) They adopted Abigail, Abby for short, from her brother Yossarian and his wife, Tabitha. And just recently Bruno finished University and finally got to move out to live with his wife, Khamira and twins Shamir and Yaritza.

This is the family before the move, they are celebrating Harvestfest. The redhead at the end is Connie, Claire is the burgundy headed. Abby is the little black-haired one. Bruno is the only male at the table, and Chastiee is the blonde and Charly is the only one left.

kCsC1hZ.png

Like I said... it's been a busy family. And the one I've played the longest.
  • Options
    Father Winter won the freaking lottery! My sims have never won. Ever. :(

Oh, so that's why I keep seeing him lounging about in Sulani - expensive vacationing, I bet. I've had a Sim win once in those 7k+ hours of play I have :D

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    In my new game save, my teen celebrity is on the rise. He became a Notable Newcomer and in an effort to help build his fame, he went to the Orchid A-Go-Go and played his guitar and sang a bit. After it grew late, he (through the Road to Fame mod) threw a Meet & Greet. He achieved a Gold Award for his efforts and achieved Rising Star. He's also managed this while going to school. The lad is carrying an A. He's recently put out an album and released a single from it. His fan base is growing and he was invited to give a concert. Very exciting. And that about sums it up, for yesterday's game play. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    One of my Sims, Annie, has a young daughter, Angela, who has been a terrible disappointment; she's a constant partier and very intent on fulfilling her romance aspiration, shall we say. Right out of high school she had triplets, and then she added a fourth kid when the triplets were still toddlers. However, she's FINALLY starting to settle down -- she was offered a job as a line cook, and since she spends so much time around bars, she's REALLY good at making drinks. I think she'll shoot right through. She and her mother have gotten closer since they've been parenting together.

I also discovered that one of my mods added cigars to the game, which is amusing.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I see the "exit shower wearing a daft hat" bug is still alive!

wvlMLAn.png
  • Options
    EKhLeaU.jpg
    Duane made friends with a crab...

My guys are almost done with the Beach Life aspiration. The end of Duane's second term is nearing, so I'm pretty excited about how he will do this time.

Sulani is so beautful and I'm enjoying every moment there. I almost forget there are other locations in the game.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top