The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
February 23rd - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,015 Member
    Jolene's baby daddy asked her to be his girlfriend - right in front of his wife.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,393 Member
    ldmarko wrote: »
    Next morning, Patrick was getting lots of input on his latest book.

haU1baR.png?1
    I love this picture, totally made me smile.
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    [img][/img]kDfmtwW.png?1

Thanks to @Admiral8Q I was able to rig out my sim as he should be. I bulldozed all of Windenburg because I intend to "attempt" to recreate a medieval town complete with fortress or stronghold. Trying to create a sort of medieval fantasy world in order to breathe some life into some characters that float around in my head.

And, that's all that happened in my game today.....so far :)
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,361 Member
    edited May 2020
    @DoloresGrey and @musteni Such adorable toddlers. <3

I played with one of my favorite Sims today. He's an archaeologist Samuel Wiggins. He was a bachelor for a long time, he traveled back and forth Oasis Springs (where he lives) and Selvadorada and reached level 10 on archaeology skill and finished his aspiration. On his last trip to Selvadorada he met a local woman, Federica Juárez. He fell in love with her and now they live together.

They celebrated Midsummer's Fest today.
    474wzK0.png
    zmwKvrG.png
    mAW6M5Y.png
    piwzMVM.png
    MORPajo.png

The night before they had a dinner and Samuel was very flirty and his facial expression made me laugh... :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
    6UUjdbt.png

• ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    My little spellcaster family is growing! Ophelia and Marcos welcomed Gideon to the world and he is growing up fast! :heart:

KJbTYSa.jpg

"No mum I don't want a hug!"

R7bnoFF.png
    giphy.gif
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    I had a two nifty residences I built and a pair of really nifty households, but I think that this was the most significant occurrence in today's game.

8wVgIje.png
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,393 Member
    edited May 2020
    My dog trainer sim Max Monroe adopted a new dog and then got kidnapped by ufos! He is pregnant now, but will probably let his parent raise the baby. He is more interested in animals.

wwSijt2.png
    His new dog was curious about what's happening
    24jaujP.png
    His parents visiting him
    r8YJYvH.png
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited May 2020
    "WHAT IS HE DOING TO THE BABY? WHY IS HE THROWING HIM IN THE AIR?" (also Ophelia going through her Edwardian fashion phase...)

SGF5aJ1.jpg

Naked woman incoming!! Marcos dared Ophelia to streak...she powered around the entire neighbourhood without breaking a sweat.

PJ8zXlp.jpg

Marcos brewing up some plentiful needs potions for the family

wLREK0C.jpg

Ophelia and Ninja :heart:

B1qsFrU.jpg

giphy.gif
    Another day, another drama. During the Christmas party, Jolene's uncle laughted himself to death.
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    @musteni the expressions the sims make when pregnant by alien are hilarious, esp when the baby makes that weird alien noise. Ha!
    Windenburg Ruins, March 5th, 2:40 am. Chief Arcanist Vibius Quentin tracks down and confronts master vampire Thure Mattias over strange happenings in Cavalier Cove.

"I know what it is you found there, night-walker. I'm telling you to let it be. The Sages will not stand idly by while you tamper with things that should be left alone".

Shz7k5z.png

"I will not be told what to do with my barony, wizard. Brindleton Bay is mine, and you, along with your Sages, will stay out or you will learn that there are fates worse than death."

Dqhlnms.png

• EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,593 Member

@OEII1001
    "I will not be told what to do with my barony, wizard. Brindleton Bay is mine, and you, along with your Sages, will stay out or you will learn that there are fates worse than death."

Like living all eternity? For some I would think that is worse than death.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    @OEII1001

Like living all eternity? For some I would think that is worse than death.

I imagine it would depend on who you're living with, or what sort of things you have to do. In this case, the vampire is implying that Quentin would be forcibly blood-bonded. He would never age, and would then theoretically live forever, but he would be forced to comply with the will of his regent. Even worse, he would retain all of his knowledge, memories and feelings. So he would possibly hate said vampire with all of his being, and yet would be physically and mentally unable to act against them.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited January 2021
    Post edited by Rouensims on
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    Windenburg Ruins, March 5th, 2:40 am. Chief Arcanist Vibius Quentin tracks down and confronts master vampire Thure Mattias over strange happenings in Cavalier Cove.
    "I know what it is you found there, night-walker. I'm telling you to let it be. The Sages will not stand idly by while you tamper with things that should be left alone".

Shz7k5z.png

Dqhlnms.png

As an addendum to the above, Vibius Quentin was evidently so impressed with Thure's maniacal threat that he offered him a mid-level job in the service industry. Score!

aZkTNDf.png

• SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    @OEII1001 That almost makes me want to include Vampires in my play.

This week in Sindocat land, Cassandra Goth has had her family, as well as her mentor's relations, pull a few strings to enable her to acquire her notorious ancestor, Dr. Faustus von Göthe's, sorcerous sanctum in his former Left Bank residence at 13 Rue St. Hermès.

Tyn8fsO.png

She had better hope her distinguished Art History degree merits a good-paying job, because the bills are not cheap. The interior is the entire block!
  • TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    In one save my sims celebrated Winterfest, in the other save they had a relaxing beach day.
    zFTMGbI.png
    hTeppBU.png
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,295 Member
    kDfmtwW.png?1

I was able to rig out my sim as he should be. I bulldozed all of Windenburg because I intend to "attempt" to recreate a medieval town complete with fortress or stronghold. Trying to create a sort of medieval fantasy world in order to breathe some life into some characters that float around in my head.

Noice!
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,461 Member
    Played my 'I'm a lover' challenge save yesterday. My Gen 7 heir, Tilda, started her Fine Arts degree course at Foxbury

xZ7N7Sn.png

In the evening, she made a tidy little sum busking outside the Commons

MmYGiSu.png
    edited May 2020
    Had my third set of triplets today z90LPc4.png
    The mother is a half-vampire spellcaster and the father a mermaid, two of the babies are spellcaster-mermaid hybrids and the third is a pure mermaid. Too early to tell whether or not any of them inherited their mother´s pointy ears and fangs.
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    edited May 2020
    Duane and Paka'a

Duane is grinding through six terms at university to earn his distinguished degree in Economics. He is on the fourth currently, so he is more than halfway through. And this one is like a little breather since there is no coursework to be done other than regular homework. His GPA is a straight A.

It's autumn in my game now, so their small garden has gone to sleep. I found some CC chickens that I have placed on the lot. If the couple is up for it, they will join some of the local activities with friends and neighbors. They are both almost done with the Soulmate aspiration. I have had to lock the doors to their house, unfortunately, as NPCs have apparently started to regard it as a public lot which is annoying as heck.

Both Duane and Paka'a have had whims to try for a baby, but I'm not at all in the mood for that right now.

bRB03yQ.jpg

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,361 Member
    ha3lPt8.png
    Henry doing his school project with his mom Elena.

ayf8vJH.png
    Meanwhile Henry's dad Peter spent some quality time with the family pets, hamster called Harry, dog called Nero and cat called Annie. Sadly Harry died the next day.
    R.I.P. Harry, he was a good hamster, he loved traveling and he always sent some postcards home. He also had a dark side, he had troubles with the Mafia... one particular Don Landgraab, but we don't talk about that...

wZK5Roo.png
    Henry and Nero... and Harry (still alive at the background).

cW6PZl7.png
    Annie making her vampire kitty impression. :D

Sindocat wrote: »
    @OEII1001 That almost makes me want to include Vampires in my play.

You should think about it. You can do things like find people who have come thousands of miles to see the sights and then lure them into not-at-all suspicious basements for breakfast. Your breakfast, mind you, not theirs. It's far too late at night for that sort of thing.

brXT2ib.png

• CK213CK213 Posts: 20,511 Member
    edited May 2020
    :p I am currently slogging through Discover University trying to get my prep school staffers to graduate with Distinguished
    degrees so they can run Smuggworth Preparatory school.

I had them cramming in a library in Windenburg.
    The Renegades club showed up and started breaking all the computers. I became so annoyed that I took control of Max Villareal and disbanded the group. That night, the couple across the hall, in their Myshuno apartment, started their regular noise making.
    I booted them out of their apartment.

It feels like it's taking forever to get these sims to graduate.
    Trying to get through DU has made me non-tolerant to nonsense by other sims. :#
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top