The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
February 23rd - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    I've decided to re-explore the fame aspect of the game and sent Serena to try a "Talented socialite" approach.
    In time, her singing and playing some music yielded results. It can be nice to meet fans.

INYDWmB.png

W4lMxd5.png

On the other hand, there are Stans...Some would call them creeps who are obsessed with the idol that probably exist only in their minds. Others would pity them for the same reasons.

fE4lVnP.png

Serena is neither. Serena sees something else in them.

Opportunity.

5Q39RLc.png

After all, a Stan is ready to do anything for their idol, are they not?
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,266 Member
    3RCZBm.png

So dueling with mom went well for Willow.
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,015 Member
    edited May 2020
    Taking care of my sim' s triplets has painfully reminded me why I stay far away from babies in real life. I decided not to age them up right away and it's been a nightmare, whenever one stops crying another one starts. So yeah, that's what's been happening in my game lately.
    Post edited by AngeliqueAdelaide on
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    The Loudon Inn, Whiskerman's Wharf, Brindleton Bay. Friday, March 20th, 3:10 am.

A high-stakes game.
    7aFKXe5.png
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    edited May 2020
    I had a wonderful case of game not wanting to load up at all. It happens sometimes when I pack it with mods and CC. So, I backed up everything important and re-installed the game. Super annoying, but I didn't lose anything.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Tiberius Landgraab Jr. re-enrolled at Foxbury to continue his Villainy degree. Since he has the Book Of Life he's up for four classes. Should be a doddle.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,593 Member
    MWSKQV1.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    5A45x0k.jpg
    Duane just started his last term - yay! And there is not coursework, just homework. Whee! He is a Lobster student (Foxbury) - how fitting seeing as he lives by the sea, and he got a shirt to show for it :D

Actually, I moved him and Paka'a from Ohan'ali Town to a bigger lot in Lani St. Taz. So they are literally living by the sea now. I just copied their house over.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Rohan Elderberry had a little date with Sofia Bjergsen.
    A6ekHGF.png
    I doubt it will be a serious relationship. He really just wanted to get away from his grumpy grandfather. :D
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Ophelia's cow plant is fully grown now....

hJw2yvG.jpg

And the cat is having a staring competition with it

wWx7lRN.jpg

gSvL1HN.jpg

"Oh oh, looks like daddy is overworked again."

d29iaNw.jpg

Some lovin' from the husband :heart:

N1nFop7.jpg
    giphy.gif
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    (X) Doubt
    oi77E3l.png
    CaQWA6s.png
    Little Georgia Landgraab is not happy to have a baby sister :)

• sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    My human sim Rosie was telling her alien husband Clint they were expecting! I was enjoying the cute scene when the fire alarm went off Bo9OyVR.png
    Their clumsy soon-to-be brother-in-law Trey had sent himself on fire while cooking lol!
    n40kHaq.png
    No worries they put him out QSN4kMM.png
    They welcomed their new baby son, Gunner, a few days later! k8Jv959.png
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    I'm a few days behind, but here's what's happened since my last post up to last night with my House 04 Drifter Britta McDonough. :)
    Britta arrived with nothing but a few photos, seeds from her Father's garden and an element in Willow Creek on the 8th day of a 14 day Winter season. She'll be living on the River Roost lot.

HhJ4WiX.png

Britta's career as a Scientist starts the next day, but first we need simoleans to get some necessities! While rummaging in trash cans, she met Armando Price walking down the sidewalk. Her social was low and he's cute, so I had her chat him up and take his photo. See those clouds of green stink? They're not from him. o.O

xBJUbNG.png

After stuff brought from home was paid for, she had just enough for a poo woo bush and a shower too after I found some career rewards in household inventory. Score! I guess it literally pays to do good in school eh? Guessing she was grumpy over the need to take a cold shower outside. Uh, sorry...

I1dfoao.png

A couple days later, Christmas arrived and Britta invited her Dad, Adam, over to celebrate since she now had a teeny, tiny house. She's smiling because her new SimRay transformed the empty gift boxes into a 3000 simolean stove! She sold it and plans to upgrade the house. When I took this screenshot I didn't know why Adam was so sad, but soon found out that Britta's Mom, Summer, had died. :(

Sjeo508.png

Using the stove simoleans and savings, Britta remodeled and enlarged her home a little. Though sad from her Mom's death, she took a moment to appreciate the view from her kitchen breakfast nook before taking Summer's urn to the McDonough family cemetery.

B1Hs8Ut.png

Everyone else had plans and Britta had to work the next day, so she celebrated New Years by herself.

MznEUDB.png

She won't be alone for long though. Britta invited Armando over on the first day of Spring, a time for new beginnings. <3

eBrgSUd.png

Britta and Armando are BFFs and a couple now, but she hasn't asked him to move in just yet. Her house needs to be much bigger first to accommodate a family and invite an alien (when she meets one) to move in with her. Can you believe this guy is the Hermit from Granite Falls?

hcHMcVD.png

He did show up barefoot wearing the Hermit's outfit, but I was skeptical when he said his career was in fast food. But then, when he left, I caught him doing this. That's the secret fertilizer recipe Sims can get from the Hermit he's pouring on her plants. Thanks Armando! I don't have a clue why he's wearing that get-up though. The game sure likes to dress NPCs in wacky outfits eh?

mwqGdHj.png

Annnnd that's where I'm at in my game. :) Next time I'll just post a written synopsis and show one current screenshot.

Happy Simming Y'all! <3
  • heyrobertoheyroberto Posts: 47 Member

@Catzilla exactly. But I didn't know it was "that" brutal lol
    5zUb897.jpg

• RosybearRosybear Posts: 51 Member
    It's lame but I got really excited today: finally, for the first time since first playing the Sims 4, I have gotten a toddler to max all skills without cheating!!! Just got Tiny Living a couple days ago which has helped so much with the beginning of my new legacy challenge - I've forced the founder and her spouse and daughter to live in a tiny home for so long just to max out as many skills as early in the challenge as possible. So, after a pretty horrible toddlerhood of living in a box room, sleeping next to the fridge and grinding on the Wabbit Tablet daily, finally can tick off the 5 toddler traits!

Also built my first proper house ever without it being an ugly box! I mean it's still a box but... that doesn't matter, because this is the first time in a decade that I've felt proud of a build! Using the money gained from the founder's career as a writer and her many, many, many published books (another amazing thing about tiny living - managed to publish about 20 books and max the writing skill in three seasons by just grinding), I managed to build a modern 'small home' (100 tiles), big enough for three sims and the works!

Can't believe it's taken me ten years to finally begin a proper legacy challenge (and do alright so far), but we are getting there!
    Sharonia wrote: »
    Rohan Elderberry had a little date with Sofia Bjergsen.
    A6ekHGF.png
    I doubt it will be a serious relationship. He really just wanted to get away from his grumpy grandfather. :D

@Sharonia In my game Rohan passed a history degree and became a judge and is engaged to Erin Knight, great granddaughter of Malcolm Landgraab.
    calaprfy wrote: »
    Tiberius Landgraab Jr. re-enrolled at Foxbury to continue his Villainy degree. Since he has the Book Of Life he's up for four classes. Should be a doddle.

Yes, just finished the week on A+ all round...and never used the book once. Just goes to show that whim-scoring from birth on long lifespan and buying reward traits is the best preparation for university.
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,180 Member
    edited May 2020
    @Rosybear Nice one, congrats!
    I've only maxed toddlers naturally once or twice without cheating or giving up, most of the time I'm running for the birthday cake to age up the Precious Little Darlings. Toddlers: so cute, so irritating. lol
    I totally understand the feeling of accomplishment of building a nice house instead of the good old ugly box.
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,180 Member
    I'm really enjoying all the posts, everyone! It's a lot of fun reading your game snippets, meeting your sims and seeing how you play your games.
  • MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    Well, while I was playing the only family not linked by blood to my original sim and instead by marriage, Bruno's wife randomly died from laughter while she was inspired. I was really annoyed and had him plead for her life, which did not work. I decided to leave Khamira dead. Ugh! Now, Bruno is living with his two teenage kids, Samir and Yaritza. Bruno and Khamira lived apart from each other for most of the kids' toddlerhood, while Bruno finished college. And now, Khamira is gone. They were one of my favorite couples!

Here is a picture of Khamira gardening and Bruno talking to her while she does so. I took the picture because this is the first time I heard/saw a sim whistle.

N2K4NmA.png

And here is a better picture of her jogging.

o4eub7E.png

So long, Khamira!
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 956 Member
    After an unfortunate incident involving one of the teenager' friends in the basement, I'm...removing the cannibalism mod that I'd added for occasional giggles. The game has started creating NPCs who have the trait, annnnnd they're making things...messy.
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    @Smellincoffee That sounds really intense lol!
    So what happened in my game today? I was playing around with San Myshuno park and I found that you can place the actor marks from Get Famous on the ground! Anyway. I placed a few down for the sword fight and paired actor scenes.
    Simeon Silversweater and his wife Rachel visited the park. I love this couple. They are both total geeks and its fun watching them get excited about stuff. Anyway Rachel told him all about actor marks on the ground.
    Then they got an awesome idea. Lrm79Lc.png
    They can finally fill their LARPing and cosplay fantasy to their little hearts' content
    a2yMuWm.png
    PvkcbfR.png
    Mindy went to the island at BB, to paint. But she was more interested about other sims paintings, like here she was watching Caroline, by @AlwaysAsking , to paint :)

z9PvxRg.png
    After I made her cheer up handful of strays, I remembered why I send her there :D She just missed the sunset, dang!

2Iwvt3o.png
    But got a nice painting anyway.

OrSffWm.png
    As she had 3 vacationdays from work, and she was not tired, I let her paint there all night.

ymiAWeA.png
    It was morning when she arrived home, to have this weather :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top