Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Blueprint Builds

Comments

• Options
    SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,227 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Mediterranean Juwel is a lovely Mediterranean family home! @SimTresa :) Very great exterior design, lovely blue colour, and the patterned flooring and steps entrance area is very great! Very nice banana trees either sides of front door and very nice fountain.The flowers along the path edges are pretty! The kids outdoors play area is great! Very nice outdoors dining and bbq pergola patio. The patterned seating and table are pretty. The interior furnishings are lovely! The patterned kitchen wall tiling is pretty. Very nice wood texture of the furniture through the home. Lovely fireplace tv watching area in the living room.The kids bedrooms are sweet! The teddy and wallart in the two rooms are cute! Very nice bedrooms colours and curtains.

Thanks, @rosemow :)
    image.png
  • Options
    TaoronTaoron Posts: 2,031 Member

Challenge Number: BB30
    Origin ID:Taoron24121
    Gallery Name of Build: 3 BDRM Contemporary
    Gallery Link: The Gallery is being obstinate. *Spinning....spinning....spinning.....*
    Link to slideshow: https://imgur.com/a/vQkXh8b
    Additional Notes: I've been so busy, I felt like I rushed at the end. I hope I didn't leave out a toaster or something. LOL I think it's livable.

fI581dx.png

lvfReTc.png
  • Options
    At least we know where to put the bulbous bushes 😉

That made me LOL
  • Options
    Everyone has such beautiful homes! Much love to them all! ♥♥♥♥
  • Options
    JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,966 Member
    Ha ha thanks!

@SimTresa @Taoron both your homes are beautiful. I’m going to enjoy snooping around.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    3 BDRM Contemporary is a lovely family home! @Taoron :) Very nice exterior design, warm wood walls and the lights are pretty along the path edges! The windows used are very nice. The pool and loungers patio is great! Very nice outdoors dining and bbq porch. The hot tub and sitting porch is very nice. The interior furnishings are lovely! Very nice warn wood texture of the furniture. The double fireplaces dividing off the dining and living rooms is very nice! The windows sitting area in the living room is very nice and sunny, and the plants are nice nature touches. Very nice bedrooms designs. The greenhouse to grow plants and do flower arranging is very nice.
    It is a great family home :)
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Thank you kindly @JojoMOMSTER =) I didnt use the bulbous bushes. Anarchy!!!

Thank you @rosemow
  • Options
    Ha ha thanks!

@SimTresa @Taoron both your homes are beautiful. I’m going to enjoy snooping around.

Thank you! Have fun! :)
    image.png
  • Options
    AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,655 Member
    Your house looks great @SimTresa !
  • Options
    @Taoron your house is beautiful!
  • Options
    AlJay wrote: »
    Your house looks great @SimTresa !

Thanks. Glad oyu like it.
    image.png
  • Options
    Thank you to everyone for all of your creative entries this month! I know this one was a little different and it was nice to see all the unique homes that you came up with.

@CuriousCarrotTop you have built a wonderful looking home. The blue vertical siding on the exterior looks very nice and I actually really like the simple landscaping! The interior is very nice with the dark hardwood flooring and all the soft colors that you have used to decorate the home. It looks so comfortable and happy. I especially like the way you decorated the living room. Nicely done!

@SerraNolwen A jungle in your Backyard is a stunning build! The landscaping is so well done and you have made it fit into Selvadorada seamlessly. The exterior of the home with all the decorations and activities looks great and will make for a wonderful rental property. The interior of the home is well designed. The colors are beautiful and you did a great job with the furniture. I really like that you chose to make this home toddler and pet friendly as well. Great job!

@Pinkusfamily DelSolValley in May is a beautiful open concept ranch style home! I like your creativity with the roofing and your landscaping works so nicely with the style of the home you designed. I love the flower boxes around the fence as well as the trees in the pots. The interior of the home is great! I love the comfortable lived-in look that you have achieved. You have added so many nice details to this home, my favorite is the sunken living room. Well done!

@Lissykin Marvelously Minimalist is a beautiful home! I love the way you designed the exterior with the different siding textures and the way you made the roof overhang with the beams. The patio and sidewalk areas are nice with the different edges and lights as well. The interior of the home is lovely! I really like the color scheme and the modern industrial vibe that it gives. What a great idea to switch the dining room and kitchen and to turn one of the bedrooms into an office. Beautifully done! Brianne and Aiden are lovely as well! They will sure enjoy the home you have built for them :)

@JojoMOMSTER Angler’s Clubhouse is so cool! The roof design and the decorations that you have added for special interest look so nice. The landscaping is really well done as well. I love the tree with the lights and the pond is a really nice touch. You have made such a nice outdoor space for sims to enjoy with this house. The interior of the home looks great! I like the country look that you have given it. The fireplace design is wonderful and I really like the way you designed the bathroom cabinets as well. Thank you for using my artwork. Nicely done!

@msmunkie Nature Lookout is such a nice looking home! I like the rustic style that you have chosen. The flower beds are beautiful and I like the fire pit area down by the water. You have added so many nice outdoor activities for sims to enjoy. The interior of the home is so well done! I like the dark woods with the green accents that you have used and the beams look great as well. Your double-sided fire place is a great feature and I especially like the kid’s room. Well done!

@SimTresa Mediterranean Jewel is a beautiful home! The blue exterior is perfect for the style of house you chose and I love how when you enter the home you go through the courtyard. The rear patio is a wonderful place for outdoor dining and the plants surrounding the area look great as well. The plastered walls on the interior look nice and work well with the tile in the kitchen. I like your furniture choice and the kid’s bedrooms are really cute. Very nice!

@Taoron Your 3 Bedroom Contemporary home looks great! I love the way you designed the roofline and the wood exterior looks so nice on this house. You covered patio in the back is nice and it looks so good with the pool and the patio planters as well. The interior of the home looks great as well! I love the way you made the double fireplace and added all the little decorations. My favorite is the greenhouse and the gardening room. Great job on this!
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    Last month i made a start on it but never finished. Same this month :(
  • Options
    JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,966 Member
    edited May 2022
    Thank you @AlJay i also thoroughly enjoyed seeing the builds. You guys are so creative.
  • Options
    SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    Thank you @AlJay ! I'm glad you liked the build. I had fun doing the landscaping with plants I don't use often. I'm looking forward to the next blueprint, and hoping I'll find some time for it this month.
  • Options
    Thank you @AlJay
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Special Challenge

zsKHSiT.jpg
    dDZwv31.jpg

The next challenge that I have is a special one! I am currently building a new house IRL and I would love to see how you would design my house from this blueprint! My apologies for all the electrical lines in the picture, it seemed to be the one that was least confusing. As a bonus challenge this time you can choose to decorate the house in what I am calling a “modern costal” design. There is no budget but please do not use any custom content. Please hashtag with #BBSPECIAL #BB31 and #AlJay2000 when you upload it to the gallery. Life is a little crazy for me these days with building a house, my son’s graduation, a close friend’s wedding, and work is always crazy for me this time of year as well. So, I am going to extend this challenge deadline to the end of August.

If you need a starting point, or just want to make the exterior look like the real deal, I have uploaded a shell to the gallery for you to use.

BlueprintBuilds *Special*

Have fun! I can’t wait to see what you design!
    Post edited by AlJay on
  • Options
    LissykinLissykin Posts: 2,794 Member
    edited June 2022
    Thank you for your kind comments about my May build, @AlJay ! :)

Good luck with your irl home build! Congrats to your son on his graduation, and congrats to your friend on their upcoming wedding! Enjoy the time with your friends and family. How fun and stressful, all at the same time. <3:)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    It is lovely that you are building your real life home :) I hope it goes well.Congratulations to your son on his graduation! The wedding of your friend will be special :)
    The floor plan of your real life home is great! :)
  • Options
    PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 587 Member
    edited June 2022
    Thank you @AlJay for the feedback !

Everyone went above & Beyond awesome creativity.

This Months Challenge looks Great !

Happy June all !

Diane Pinkus o:)
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,348 Member
    I love everyone's builds this month. Hopefully, with this new one going until the end of August, I'll actually have time to participate.

Congrats on the new house plans, kid's graduation, and friends wedding @Aljay ! The blueprint for your irl house looks awesome.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
  • Options
    luckyheatherluckyheather Posts: 19,783 Member
    edited June 2022
    Everyone did such a fantastic home from the last Blueprint I didnt try :) I love them all <3

Hi @AlJay I have taken the new Blueprint it looks an amazing home :)
    This is the Link https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/C197615BE1AC11EC8DF4BE628091EA4B?
    In case anyone needs it, I seem to only get on the gallery after uploading, its odd. Now its signing me out again over and over :/
  • Options
    Thank you @luckyheather :)
  • Options
    StinalinaStinalina Posts: 2,396 Member
    What a beautiful home your building AlJay! So cool to be able to build your own house in RL!
    One day I wish I can do that too. Until then I keep building in Sims :)
    I downloaded your shell and with the long deadline I hope I can finish it in time. Thank you for sharing this special blueprint with us. I hope you share the finished house with us :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top