Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Blueprint Builds

Comments

• Options
    shakerellashakerella Posts: 321 Member
    @quæk You have built a very nice home! I really like the large to floor balcony. The glass roof over the porch is nice to let sunshine in. And the child's room is adorable!
    My Current Challenge: Drifter House Challenge
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,605 Member
    Christmas Air BnB for BB2 is a lovely island beach home! :) Very nice exterior design, pretty Christmas lights on roofing and railing and Christmas wreath on door is a nice festive touch. The blue colour scheme of the exterior and interior is very nice! Great outdoors areas! Nice sail shade area for Sims to relax on the seating and have snacks and drinks from the cooler. They will like sunbathing on the towels, and enjoy sitting on the front deck having drinks from the drinks tray. Very lovely calming and relaxed furnishing of the interior! Your Christmas wallart is lovely! The Christmas tree and presents nook is very nice and Surfin Santa is cute! Very nice design of the kitchen nook! The placement of the wall cabinets looks great and nice curved stools counter! The fruit bowl and candle are a nice touch on the counter. It is nice you used the round dining table. Very nice colour schemes and furnishing of the bedrooms! The outdoors dining, bar and outdoors living deck is very nice! Sims will enjoy relaxing on the loungers, or cooking and eating in the sunshine and sea air. Very lovely screenshots of your family enjoying time in Sulani at your lovely home! Congratulations to the son on becoming a teenager! It isn’t good that the Mother got sunburnt!
    It is a very nice island home :)
  • Options
    AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,655 Member
    Thank you @shakerella :)
    Thank you @rosemow for your wonderful comments!
  • Options
    quækquæk Posts: 45 Member
    edited December 2019
    @rosemow Thank you so much! Really appreciate how you took the time to look at all the little details and imagining how it would be like experiencing the house :D

@AlJay Thanks for the kind words here and on the gallery! And thank *you* for hosting this very cool challenge! Your house is amazing too and you managed to recreate the funky-shaped dining table plan! I have to agree that I really love the colour scheme and find myself imagining how awesome living in it would be. Really enjoyed how you curated the slideshow and showing how the house is really being lived in.

@shakerella Thank you for the compliments! And yours is such an awesome build! Really love how classy and colonial it looks. I think manually making the columns with the wall tool is very clever and really added a lot to the façade of the house. Big fan!

• Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @quæk I love the panelled interiors and the glass roof on the porch. Your house would fit in very well in several neighbourhoods. I agree that I really enjoy the challenge and the bathroom area was where i tweaked the blueprint too.

@shakerella your build is beautiful inside and out. I love the ironwork detailing and the square look to the front of the house. The inside walls, curtains and furnishings are so elegant. Love it.

@aljay I love your Sulani build. That green is my favourite wall colouring. I wish I had Sulani so my sims could enjoy a lovley beach holiday there.
  • Options
    quækquæk Posts: 45 Member
    Oh, thank you so much @Becka28 ! :)
  • Options
    Thank you @Becka28 !
    I think that was the only pack I paid full price for, because I absolutely had to have mermaids and beaches :)
  • Options
    TaoronTaoron Posts: 2,031 Member
    Very cool build @quæk Love that little deck on the 2nd floor. I'm sure the family will love living there.

Great work @shakerella I love the neautral coloring, the piano at the center of the home, for everyone to enjoy and the Mansard roof!

Beautiful beach home@AlJay I feel like I want to go sit out on the deck with my Ukelele and play Christmas songs. (If I had a Ukelele.) Beautiful build!
  • Options

ENTRY FORM

Challenge Number: #BB2
    Origin ID: taoron24121
    Gallery Name of Build:Renovated Modern
    Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/9D4B26BC231411EA81944BBF48D73738
    Link to slideshow: https://imgur.com/a/GR385Dd
    Additional Notes:I decided to make my build a renovation (not of a pre-made home but in my mind) of an older home that was renovated with some Modern aspects) and removed the split the roof, gutted the home and redesigned the interior.

I took my own route for the 2nd floor, leaving the living space wide open, hopefully to add some good flow to the home, with a sense of being larger than it actually is, as well as renovating the old basement into a rec room, for the family to enjoy games and arts & crafts.
    Space for Pictures:

4WaqQAf.png
    ptAIww1.png

• Options
    Renovated Modern is a lovely modern family home! @Taoron :) Very nice exterior design,roofing and the balconies with sitting areas are very nice! The outdoors dining and pool patio is very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior! The basement recreation room is very nice for Sims to have fun playing games, and enjoy painting on the easel and having a drink from the bar. Very nice kitchen, dining and living room area! The colour scheme and wall textures is very nice, and lovely fireplace sitting area for watching tv and reading books near the fire. The windows dining area is very nice for Sims to enjoy eating in the sunshine. Very nice corner coffee nook! The furnishing of the bedrooms is very nice.
    It is lovely family home! :)
  • Options
    That looks great @Taoron You have done a fabulous job :)
  • Options
    THank you @rosemow & @AlJay
  • Options
    @Taoron Loving your build! The black and white throughout and the decor are so modern, and then boom! The basement is the fun spot! You have great style!
  • Options
    shakerella wrote: »
    @Taoron Loving your build! The black and white throughout and the decor are so modern, and then boom! The basement is the fun spot! You have great style!

=) Thank you, so very much, @shakerella
  • Options
    breanna206breanna206 Posts: 53 Member
    edited December 2019
    Challenge Number: 2
    Origin ID: Breezle206
    Gallery Name of Build: Brindleton Cool Loft Haus
    Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/CA0D3F94250911EA84B0BA891CD6F027?category=all&searchtype=item_name&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=Brindleton Cool&max=50&maxis=false
    Link to slideshow: (none)

I love these challenges because it's fascinating to me how humans can take the exact same concept (ie blueprints) and each person designs something completely different. I'm also definitely slowly working on my landscaping skills!!

CqxJ8Wx.png
    YVJFaw4.png
    Post edited by breanna206 on
  • Options
    Brindleton Cool Loft Haus is a lovely family home! @breanna206 :) Very nice blue and white colour scheme of the interior and exterior. The pool and hot tub patio is very nice! It is nice there is a gardening boxes nook to enjoy growing plants. Very lovely and homely furnishing of the interior! Very nice armchair and sofa seat fireplace sitting area for Sims to enjoy relaxing near the fire, watching Tv and playing console games. The kitchen design is very nice with the angled stools counter for Sims to enjoy dining at.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    Great job @breanna206 :) Your house looks very nice!
  • Options
    breanna206breanna206 Posts: 53 Member
    thank you both @rosemow and @AlJay for your lovely comments, they're appreciated!
  • Options
    AliSim19AliSim19 Posts: 443 Member
    edited December 2019
    Challenge Number: BB2
    Origin ID: Aliana101
    Gallery Name of Build:
    Gallery Link:Blue Elm Inn Firework Show
    Link to slideshow: Blue Elm Inn Slideshow
    Additional Notes:
    Multi tasking my builds again as Assistant Designer wanted a Christmas venue, so I went with making the blueprint into a small Bed & Breakfast Inn.
    Only three bedrooms (a single, a double and the honeymoon room upstairs) so no check-in desk, just a small workspace at the back of the bar with the keys on the wall. The wardrobe/storage spaces on the blueprint got tuned into a mini half bath (a shared shower room upstairs) but other than that I tried to keep to the plans - the kitchen nook stayed in place so that the guests can make breakfast in the morning.
    I've had fun playing with different lighting effects again - I was trying to make it seem really cold outside then come into a dim, warm glowing room. Not sure I completely achieved what I was trying to do with either, and looking at my slideshow I think my half strength yellow lighting might have been a bit much, but it seemed ok in game so I left it alone or I'd be fussing with it forever haha.
    Outside is set up for a night time firework party and grabbing a shot for the gallery was another fun challenge :) I got one I liked but when I checked it this morning I'd managed to lose a door inside so had to try again.....those fireworks are so tricky, different every time!!

Had real fun with this one, thank you @AlJay for an excellent challenge :)<3

Space for Pictures: (No more than 2 please)

debBN6K.png

5vlOgGD.png
  • Options
    Great little home @breanna206

Gorgeous home @AliSim19 The fact that you made an Inn, the honeymoon suite, the fireworks pad....so much detail and fun things for your guests and friends! Wonderful Holiday build! ♥♥♥
  • Options
    Blue Elm Inn Fireworks Show is a lovely Bed and Breakfast Inn! @AliSim19 :) Very pretty exterior design of the Inn, and lovely outdoors areas! The strings of snowflakes on the Inn roofing, lit white trees, pretty Christmas tree, cute snowmen and reindeer are very nice! It is great there is a food stand and bbq for Sims to get food from or cook food to enjoy eating at the tables. The music stage area and glass roof dance patio areas are great! Sims will enjoy having drinks from the bar. Very lovely interior furnishing of the. inn! Very nice warm colours! Very nice living room area for Sims to enjoy a drink from bar whilst sitting.near the fire watching tv. The festive wreath and garlands are nice on the walls..The furnishing of the bedrooms are lovely! It is a very detailed build ! The last screenshot with fireworks is very lovely! :)
  • Options
    This looks great @AliSim19 I love the bed and breakfast idea!
  • Options
    AliSim19AliSim19 Posts: 443 Member
    Thank you so much @Taoron @rosemow and @AlJay your lovely comments much appreciated :)

All the builds teasers pics looks fab, should hopefully get a bit of time tomorrow to look properly......I’m so looking forward to it!
  • Options
    @breanna206 fanastic build! love how you took the bay windows to the top. I agree with you, I love how everyone has a different take on the same shell!

@AliSim19 Magical!! I totally love the whole Christmas theme!
  • Options
    MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,390 Member

Challenge Number: BB2
    Origin ID: MonaSolstraale
    Gallery Name of Build: Gingerbread House
    Gallery Link: Gingerbread House
    Link to slideshow: Gingerbread House

This is my first attempt to build in Sims4 following blueprint template
    I call my house the Gingerbread House.
    I've only used Christmas colors red, green, white, gold and brown (like gingerbread)
    I have only used the Sims4 basic package and the free holiday package for this house.
    There is no cc used but the house contains some paintings painted by my Sim

esHO3fel.png

2tfLg00l.png

KZ5zLTwl.png

90SeiEWl.png

yy4SWLGl.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top