Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Blueprint Builds

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited December 2019
    Gingerbread House is a lovely festive home! @MonaSolstraale :) The festive and gingerbread red, green, white and brown color scheme is very nice! Very nice sitting area on front porch and great back porch bbq area to enjoy cooking and dining outdoors. The interior furnishing is very nice! The living areas are very nice homely and warming areas for the Sims to enjoy sitting chatting or reading near the festive fireplace or enjoy a nice meal at the dining table. The festive garlands and the Christmas tree are pretty! The type of dining chairs used is nice and the candles on the table top are pretty. Very nice design of the kitchen area! The angled island stools counter is very nice! The snowflakes on the window , fruit wallart , wall utensils, hanging pans and Christmas tree on the counter are nice touches and green festive curtains are pretty. The pig Chef is cute! Very nice family room to enjoy watching tv. The brown wall pattern is very nice. Very nice art nook to enjoy painting pictures on the easel. Very lovely bedroom! The bed is very nice and the clothes are a nice touch on the chair.
    It is a very nice gingerbread home! :)
  • Options
    AlJayAlJay Posts: 1,655 Member
    @MonaSolstraale your gingerbread house looks wonderful!
  • Options
    MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,381 Member

@rosemow @AlJay Thank you for the challenge, thank you for the template and many thanks for the nice comments.
    It's been a really fun challenge <3:)
  • Options
    CheekyimpCheekyimp Posts: 124 Member
    Challenge Number: 2
    Origin ID: Cheekyimp
    Gallery name of Build: Blueprint Builds Dec 2019
    Gallery Link Blueprint Build Dec 2019
    Link to slide show:https://imgur.com/a/ghFZmby
    Info: Gone for a witchy theme, keeping the chrismas theme going too (well it is December!) made the upstairs loft the spell practise room (with side room study, because, you know, modern witches need the internet too!) Kept the bedrooms along the same theme too, not too in your face but its clear who lives in a house like this! Tried some landscaping, I am naff at it, but its basic and doesn't look too terrible!

JuX5VwF.png

Icalexa.png
  • Options
    Blueprint Build Dec 2019 is a lovely witch themed home! @Cheekyimp :) Very nice exterior with the festive wreath on the door and pretty flower boxes on the wall. Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the bbq and eating them at the umbrella covered table, The interior furnishings are very nice! Very nice brown. black and grey colour scheme to suit a witch and the wood floors give a nice look and feel to the home. Very nice fireplace sitting area for Sims to enjoy sitting on the sofa warming up in the cold weather. The nutcrackers are a great festive touch on the fireplace ledge! The string wall lights and Christmas tree in the corner nook are pretty! Very nice windows dining area for Sims to enjoy eating meals in the sunlight. The ceiling candlelights are very nice. Very nice angled island stools counter for Sims to enjoy sitting on the stools and eat a meal. Very nice bedrooms and the magic themed patterned beds are great! Very nice magical cauldron and spell practising area! Sims will enjoy making potions there! It is nice there is a study desk nook for Sims to enjoy using the computer on the desk.
    It is a very nice home for witches :)
  • Options
    shakerellashakerella Posts: 321 Member
    @MonaSolstraale I love your gingerbread house, and also the fact that you used the basic and holiday pack. Everyone can enjoy it!
    My Current Challenge: Drifter House Challenge
  • Options
    @Cheekyimp This is a very nice house. The two themes are fun!
  • Options
    @Cheekyimp your house looks great! I'm glad you went out of your comfort zone and tried some landscaping :)
  • Options
    SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    So many wonderful homes in this round of the challenge! Great work, everyone :D

Here's my contribution:

Origin ID: darrenfroggy
    Gallery Name of Build: Santa's Cottage
    Gallery Link:https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/B50D4319297311EA842E4BBF48D73738
    Link to slideshow: https://imgur.com/gallery/sshRhu2
    Additional Notes:
    I went to poke at the original home that the blueprint was for and the top floor of the main home was based on the house I found. Since it was a December challenge, I decided to build a home for Santa Claus, his wife, and their two helper elves. The barn to the side is refurbished to house Santa's office and the warkshop where they make all the presents for children around the world.
    Thank you for the challenge, it was a lot of fun :D

Space for Pictures:
    xB2oFVW.png
    3fRJMSi.png
  • Options
    This looks great @darrenfroggy it's a great idea to make a house for Santa.
  • Options
    Santa’s Cottage is a lovely home for Santa! @darrenfroggy :) The exterior design of the main home and the barn are very nice! The red colour of the barn is great and it is very nice that it has Santa’s office and a workshop area where he makes his toys! The furnishing of all areas looks great! Very nice festive furnishings and festive red, green and brown colors! It is great there are woodworking and crafting stations to use in the barn, and Santa will enjoy painting on the easels and doing flower arranging. His office is very nice! He will enjoy using the computer at the corner study nook to do his Christmas preparations.The floor rugs add a great look to the area and the Christmas tree is pretty! Very nice bbq area on the back porch to enjoy cooking meals in the outside air. Very nice festive living room area in the main home! The green wall pattern is pretty, nice festive fireplace for Sims to sit near and warm up and watch tv and the Christmas cards are a nice touch on the wall. Very nice kitchen design and homely wooden furnishings and seating in the kitchen and dining areas. Very nice furnishing and colour schemes of the bedrooms.
    It is very nice home for Santa! :)
  • Options
    @darrenfroggy I love that you did Santa's workshop also! Too cute seeing Mr and Mrs Claus standing in the kitchen. Great builds!
  • Options
    LehuaLehua Posts: 48 Member
    Origin ID: CC1552
    Gallery Name of Build: Holiday House
    Gallery Link: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/F7AD1AA729D911EA83E04BBF48D73738?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=cc1552&max=50&maxis=false
    Link to slideshow: https://imgur.com/a/LJX368J
    Additional Notes: This took longer than I expected but was ALOT of fun to build! I just had to have that "support beam" that the renovation shows always have lol.
    Space for Pictures:
    KWl87bB.png
    7mn6iIS.png
  • Options
    LehuaLehua Posts: 48 Member
    @darrenfroggy LOVE that santa home & workshop!

@cheekyimp that did indeed feel very witchy!

@MonaSolstraale love the use of the sliding door as a closet door! The house feels victorian with a few modern touches!

@AliSim19 WOW! Loved the design of the outside and beautiful yard!

@breanna206 I was singing "blue dabadeo" while looking over your house. Lovely!

@Taoron LOOOOVE the modern look of your house!

@alijay I've enjoyed all your builds so far especially this one! Love the color scheme and the painting in the living room and bathroom!

@shakerella oh you so fancy! love it!

@quæk Love the glass roof on the porches!

@Becka28 love the color scheme and decor!
  • Options
    Holiday House is a lovely family home! @Lehua :) Very nice exterior design, festive green colour, pretty string lights. wreaths and garlands on wall and Surfin Santa, the nutcrackers and the snowmen are cute! Very nice sitting area on front porch. The interior festive furnishings are very nice ! The coat stand and shoes rack near the door are homely touches,Very nice warm fireplace sitting area in the living room! The festive wreath, pretty string of snowflakes, streamers, garlands, hanging decorations and flowers on the coffee table and fireplace ledge are very nice! The vaulted ceiling is great! Very lovely corner Christmas tree and presents nook! The baby play pen with bunny, unicorn and milk is very sweet! Very nice dining area! It is nice that there is a circular dining table to enjoy dining at. Very nice coffee, microwave and cakes table corner area. Very nice design of the kitchen! The yellow and black colour scheme is very nice. The furnishing and colour schemes of the bedrooms are very nice! The baby room is so very pretty! Very nice kids play loft area! They will have fun playing there and using the puppet theatre and build blocks table. The patterned curtains are very nice, Very nice backyard area! The treehouse is great! Sims will enjoy sitting around the campfire keeping warm.
    It is a very nice home for a sims family ! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Great looking build @Lehua ! And thank you :)
  • Options
    @Lehua There are so many things that I love about your build!! So many! You have taught me a lot just by looking at how you utilized items in the game! Love it! Thanks!
  • Options
    TaoronTaoron Posts: 2,031 Member
    Great, warm feeling home @MonaSolstraale Such a pretty interior.

Also a very cool build @Cheekyimp

@darrenfroggy Santa's Cottage is wonderful. Very pretty design and theme for this shell. Ho! Ho! Ho!

@Lehua Thank you for your nice comments on my build. I love that you also kept a holiday feel and it looks so bright and happy. Awesome build.

• Options
    cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member

A sim family looked far afield for a warm and sunny destination to take a holiday.

A beautifully decorated home with 3 double bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The entire top floor is dedicated to a master suite with en suite, dressing area and study, Entertainer's deck includes pool, bbq and sunbaking areas. Also includes laundry, games room, gym and library/study in basement. Second floor basement is available if needed. Uses beautiful art by juwels64 art. No cc but please enable bb.moveobjects on

Thanks so much for the challenge Aljay, it was very enjoyable!

Exterior

49303387227_b29e769858_c.jpgexterior by Cher Par, on Flickr

Kitchen/dining (you can see the edge of Christmas tree)

49302689643_f7cdb1d63a_k.jpgdining by Cher Par, on Flickr

There will be more pictures on SHARE YOUR NEWEST THE SIMS 4 CREATIONS HERE shortly ( https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/793222/share-your-newest-the-sims-4-creations-here/p552) .

Link to download

https://www.ea.com/en-au/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/7CD9519C2B9611EA8357F028EED69856?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=cherpar&max=50&maxis=false

• Options
    Holiday Retreat is a lovely modern home! @cherpar :) Very nice and stylish exterior design, roofing and windows! The water fountains features are pretty! The Christmas wreath is a nice touch on the door. Very nice furnishing of the interior! The black. white, blue and grey color scheme is very nice. The living room is very nice! Nice fireplace nook in the corner, and Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofas watching tv near the fire. The green flowers on the table are pretty! Very nice design of the kitchen and dining area! The island stools counter is nice, and the fruit bowl, knives block, hanging utensils, and condiments on the wall shelves are nice kitchen touches. The pretty festive Christmas tree near the dining table and mini white tree on the dining table are very nice. Very nice ceiling lights in the rooms. The outdoors living,dining and art patio is very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the grill and eating outdoors in the air at the table, or relax on the loungers or on the sofa near the fireplaces. They will enjoy painting on the easel. The furnishing of each of the bedrooms are lovely! The double study desks and bookcase wall in the library and study is very great for Sims to enjoy using the computer and read a book. They will like using the fitness equipment in the gym to keep fit and have fun playing pingpong in the games room.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    This is so beautiful @cherpar
  • Options
    Thank you so much @rosemow and @AlJay
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @cherpar amazing modern house <3<3<3 really love your style.
  • Options
    thank you @Becka28 for your kind words <3
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    @Taoron really love your modern house - I'm such a kitchen person and love the one you included, also love the layout and colour scheme is very inviting.

@AliSim19 what a beautiful house, love the exterior design and how festive it feels.

@MonaSolstraale your gingerbread house is so cute and cozy.

@Lehua love your holiday house - i love how cheerful and festive it is.

@darrenfroggy what a fantastic idea to build santa's home and workshop, love the design.

@Becka28 love the design, and style of furnishing - very cozy and homely but with a beach house vibe.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top