Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Breed Out The Ugly Challenge: The Jolies *updated 10/06/2019*

1234568...Next

Comments

• Options
    TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    3.9: Privacy with a cliffhanger :P

I am always like bleh at the adult birthday. Then I forget to make them a cake and they are sad forever. Like almost as sad as if a loved one died. Babies.
    You should make an epic homeward bound style movie bout those dumb drones.

I love how in the birthday scene it looked like Drony was rolling his eyes in disbelief at Tom complimenting his Mom. Haha.

It's the most boring birthday ever :D And yes, they are sad for 2 days, same amount as when someone died. Unless they were enemies :D

I'm slowly getting used and comfortable with the drones tho :)

The eyes, oh the eyes :D I tried to capture some "expressions" of Drony but I was too slow :D

Dude, that’s so pathetic... that much sadness for a missed birthday. Especially from young adult to adult... oh no, people didn’t celebrate my 40th birthday. Waaah. Hahahahaha.

You would think a parent should get a sad moodlet for missing their kid’s birthday though.

I always forget about the drones, but then again I get lazy on the make them celebrities. I get to level one and that’s it.
  • Options
    QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    3.9: Privacy with a cliffhanger :P

I am always like bleh at the adult birthday. Then I forget to make them a cake and they are sad forever. Like almost as sad as if a loved one died. Babies.
    You should make an epic homeward bound style movie bout those dumb drones.

I love how in the birthday scene it looked like Drony was rolling his eyes in disbelief at Tom complimenting his Mom. Haha.

It's the most boring birthday ever :D And yes, they are sad for 2 days, same amount as when someone died. Unless they were enemies :D

I'm slowly getting used and comfortable with the drones tho :)

The eyes, oh the eyes :D I tried to capture some "expressions" of Drony but I was too slow :D

Dude, that’s so pathetic... that much sadness for a missed birthday. Especially from young adult to adult... oh no, people didn’t celebrate my 40th birthday. Waaah. Hahahahaha.

You would think a parent should get a sad moodlet for missing their kid’s birthday though.

I always forget about the drones, but then again I get lazy on the make them celebrities. I get to level one and that’s it.

It's the same for townies. They walk around all sad when they age up. No one plays them :D Why are they still sad about it?!

Sims logic is different from common sense :D

It is hard to get them to a 5 star celebrity tho imo :D I can totally understand you.
  • Options
    3.10: Why

I guess it'll take some more time until the challenge is over.
    Ok, that sentence is confusing. Only 1 sim day passed over the last 3 chapters. That's why :D
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Ew I didn’t haven’t seen a bath tub so ugly in TS4!

I am also guilty of largely ignoring all but one of the sims in a family :D
    RIP Maverick
  • Options

RIP Maverick

It looks more like someone took a mud bath in it without cleaning up afterwards. But it was a normal bath, not even a bubble bath.

To explore features in the game, it's best to only have one sim to focus on :D That's why I usually make a new household with one sim to explore a new pack :D
    Heartbreaking :(
  • Options
    DCJ504DCJ504 Posts: 116 Member
    There is a point in most of my saves that I end up hiring a maid. I get tired of the gross looking things.
  • Options

RIP Maverick

It looks more like someone took a mud bath in it without cleaning up afterwards. But it was a normal bath, not even a bubble bath.

To explore features in the game, it's best to only have one sim to focus on :D That's why I usually make a new household with one sim to explore a new pack :D

I agree with you both. It’s easier to deal with just one sim or two max for new features. Okay... two is pushing it, cause exploring ROM with both Ashlynn and Orion was annoying.

The more sims in a household, the worse cause it just becomes need management. Who has to eat, who has to pee?

That’s a nasty run. She should have just set it on fire after... spare anyone from having to taint themselves by using it.

Drony II is the best. Best new family member. Sorry Tom, you’re drone is more popular.
    Poor Maverick, he was the best grandpa ever...
  • Options
    DCJ504 wrote: »
    There is a point in most of my saves that I end up hiring a maid. I get tired of the gross looking things.

I always cave and get a maid, but I always end up with lazy maids... they just leave dishes and pretend they have finished for the day.
  • Options
    DCJ504 wrote: »

I don't like maids. They usually don't really clean, stay forever and take a lot of money from my sims. I miss Bonehilda.

RIP Maverick

I agree with you both. It’s easier to deal with just one sim or two max for new features. Okay... two is pushing it, cause exploring ROM with both Ashlynn and Orion was annoying.

The more sims in a household, the worse cause it just becomes need management. Who has to eat, who has to pee?

That’s a nasty run. She should have just set it on fire after... spare anyone from having to taint themselves by using it.

Drony II is the best. Best new family member. Sorry Tom, you’re drone is more popular.
    Poor Maverick, he was the best grandpa ever...

I feel the same about the GTW jobs. You have to ignore the family completely when you come along with the sim. It's a bit different with actors because there it's over in no time.

Sims don't care for their needs on free will. Unless it's fun :D

She used her spell to clean it :) That's the good thing about it: no one had to touch the nasty tub.

Drony II. is the best indeed :)
  • Options

My sims are complete weird lame butts with free will. I always play max willpower, but unless I tell them to breathe they’d suffocate. I don’t think I’d be able to do a ISBI.

You’re right that all they care about is fun. Sounds sorta like real life. Wash the dishes? Nah, play on the computer.
  • Options

My sims are complete weird lame butts with free will. I always play max willpower, but unless I tell them to breathe they’d suffocate. I don’t think I’d be able to do a ISBI.

You’re right that all they care about is fun. Sounds sorta like real life. Wash the dishes? Nah, play on the computer.

That is so true! They pee themselves on max free will *facepalm*

I want to do the Bachelor Challenge like an ISBI :sweat_smile: I'm scared I'll have to change that part.

Sorry for the lack of updates. I binge watched Bones :joy:
  • Options
    I want to do the Bachelor Challenge like an ISBI :sweat_smile: I'm scared I'll have to change that part.

@AdamsEve1231 had a fantastic post on the process she was using for her challenge. Ill try to find it soon.

No need to apologize! No one is forcing younto update daily. This is supposed to be fun. (I didn’t update yesterday either, so don’t make me guilty by you being guilty. Lol)
  • Options

@AdamsEve1231 had a fantastic post on the process she was using for her challenge. Ill try to find it soon.

No need to apologize! No one is forcing younto update daily. This is supposed to be fun. (I didn’t update yesterday either, so don’t make me guilty by you being guilty. Lol)

I won't update today either. I felt bad and as I started the game (it didn't really start but update...) I had the sudden urge to clear out my living room. It was kinda stuffed and unorganized... I feel a bit better now :sweat_smile:
  • Options

I won't update today either. I felt bad and as I started the game (it didn't really start but update...) I had the sudden urge to clear out my living room. It was kinda stuffed and unorganized... I feel a bit better now :sweat_smile:

That happens to me too. I load up the game and then feel bad... cause I'm forcing my sims to clean their house when I could be cleaning up mine. -.-"
  • Options

That happens to me too. I load up the game and then feel bad... cause I'm forcing my sims to clean their house when I could be cleaning up mine. -.-"

I didn't feel bad because of that, I just got up and was like "today is not a good day". My room looks so empty now because I threw so much stuff away :D
  • Options

I didn't feel bad because of that, I just got up and was like "today is not a good day". My room looks so empty now because I threw so much stuff away :D

Hehe, I believe it. :D

Sorry you didn't feel well. If you ever need to talk, I'm here for ya! <3
  • Options
    Finally a new chapter. It's also the last one. And it's much longer this time. Enjoy :)

3.11: Rush Hour
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Aww sad that it’s the end but this was fun to follow!

Great last chapter, anyway.

Alien abductions happen more frequently if you have an alien in the household and the more aliens you have in your household the more likely an abduction is. That’s probably why poor Danielle got abducted. Aliens can also get abducted by aliens so if you have a family of aliens the abductions are quite frequent (and annoying).

Mermaids must get a lot of bonus time if Nalani was still alive. She was still looking good for a grandma (or grandma aged sim)!

Ah I always manage to miss the moment when my sims get struck by lightning too. Would make a great screenshot.

Bristol is gorgeous! I love MCCC because the townies end up with great genealogies.

Straud child alert!

Raven and Jonah both turned out good! I especially like Raven - she’s very cute.

Congrats on finishing!
  • Options
    I agree with @MaggieMarley. It was kinda sad to read the chapter, just cause I've enjoyed the story so much.

Bristol was adorable with her kitty ears.

Both kiddos are so adorable too, so even if you had reservations about how Tom had a few imperfections to work out in his disguise... well his kiddos certainly turned out so good they'd end the challenge anyway!

Congratulations on completing the challenge!

giphy.gif
  • Options
    Aww sad that it’s the end but this was fun to follow!

Great last chapter, anyway.

Alien abductions happen more frequently if you have an alien in the household and the more aliens you have in your household the more likely an abduction is. That’s probably why poor Danielle got abducted. Aliens can also get abducted by aliens so if you have a family of aliens the abductions are quite frequent (and annoying).

Mermaids must get a lot of bonus time if Nalani was still alive. She was still looking good for a grandma (or grandma aged sim)!

Ah I always manage to miss the moment when my sims get struck by lightning too. Would make a great screenshot.

Bristol is gorgeous! I love MCCC because the townies end up with great genealogies.

Straud child alert!

Raven and Jonah both turned out good! I especially like Raven - she’s very cute.

Congrats on finishing!

Thank you! :)

It's like "Aunt Karen makes me visit her. See ya!" :D I barely play with aliens so there are not many abductions in my game.

Nalani had 35 bonus days and it said "0" for a veeeery long time tho. I think there was a glitch. Or she was programmed to live extremely long because she is THE mermaid of the game, at least imo.

Tommy came home and wanted to go to bed. That's why I had time rushing... I only saw a little light flash up and the dazed melody was played. And he was all crispy :D

I had another teenage girl in mind to date Tom. She's pretty but not as pretty as Bristol. MCCC is the best mod ever!

I put Bristol and Tommy on the gallery with Bristol being pregnant. I'm not sure if they'll turn out exactly like in my game tho. All the females in the challenge are pregnant on the gallery :joy: Except for Linda.

I agree with @MaggieMarley. It was kinda sad to read the chapter, just cause I've enjoyed the story so much.

Bristol was adorable with her kitty ears.

Both kiddos are so adorable too, so even if you had reservations about how Tom had a few imperfections to work out in his disguise... well his kiddos certainly turned out so good they'd end the challenge anyway!

Congratulations on completing the challenge!

giphy.gif

Yes it's kinda sad. But I'm happy I made it this far :)

I don't really like the cat ear hair :sweat_smile:

But I would have to play them until they're young adults. Twins as babies and toddlers. NAH Thanks. :D

• Options
    L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    It's been 2 days and i'm obviously suffering from P.B.O.T.U.D.
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • Options
    doggers123 wrote: »

Post BOTU D? :sweat_smile: I'll start the legacy-bachelor challenge soon. I only need to finish the house (backyard left). :)
  • Options

Post BOTU D? :sweat_smile: I'll start the legacy-bachelor challenge soon. I only need to finish the house (backyard left). :)

Backyard? Just put a single tree and call it done. That’s what I do. If you want to be fancy put two lawn chairs out there.
  • Options

Backyard? Just put a single tree and call it done. That’s what I do. If you want to be fancy put two lawn chairs out there.

Usually I avoid building a backyard, not even a tree :D But here I kinda had to add one. But it's not spectecular :D