Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Breed Out The Ugly Challenge: The Jolies *updated 10/06/2019*

Comments

• SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    Oh no, looks like the color is still there..
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    Skeilah wrote: »

I'm not sure yet. It could also be a super pale ... oh wait... Danielle can only have Betty's greyish color or Maverick's darker skin tone... NOOOOOOOOOOO :(
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member

I'm not sure yet. It could also be a super pale ... oh wait... Danielle can only have Betty's greyish color or Maverick's darker skin tone... NOOOOOOOOOOO :(
    Don’t worry yet. Danielle could alternatively have a skin colour that is between the skin colours of her parents and so have avoided Betty’s greyish skin.

Don’t worry yet. Danielle could alternatively have a skin colour that is between the skin colours of her parents and so have avoided Betty’s greyish skin.

Oh that's good :)

I was just accused on another thread (about the hijab thing) that the breed out the ugly challenge is offending for people. Anyone who reads my "story" knows my humor is more on the mean side... And I still can't stop laughing about the comment :D Should I feel sorry?

I was just accused on another thread (about the hijab thing) that the breed out the ugly challenge is offending for people. Anyone who reads my "story" knows my humor is more on the mean side... And I still can't stop laughing about the comment :D Should I feel sorry?

It’s offending people? Well then I guess that my BOTU was equally offensive. The funny thing is that if anyone should be offended by this sort of thing it’s surely me since I’m one of the ugliest people that you’re ever likely to meet!

I don’t judge people by their appearances but I can still find the challenge fun. I also don’t advocate for cheating in real life or locking toddlers in dungeons or intentionally drowning people... But I have done all of these things in the sims. I guess I can just distinguish between virtual reality and real life.

BOTU founders tend to be so weird looking that no human person could ever come close to looking like that. At least, mine was. So I don’t see it as mocking the appearance of real individuals.

It’s offending people? Well then I guess that my BOTU was equally offensive. The funny thing is that if anyone should be offended by this sort of thing it’s surely me since I’m one of the ugliest people that you’re ever likely to meet!

I don’t judge people by their appearances but I can still find the challenge fun. I also don’t advocate for cheating in real life or locking toddlers in dungeons or intentionally drowning people... But I have done all of these things in the sims. I guess I can just distinguish between virtual reality and real life.

BOTU founders tend to be so weird looking that no human person could ever come close to looking like that. At least, mine was. So I don’t see it as mocking the appearance of real individuals.

HAHA thank you! That's exactly my opinion on it! Look at my comments, the last one I've made (except this one) is on the comment that the challenge is offensive. Oh, and the comment also says I'm uneducated and a bad teacher :joy: But this challenge is offensive :#

HAHA thank you! That's exactly my opinion on it! Look at my comments, the last one I've made (except this one) is on the comment that the challenge is offensive. Oh, and the comment also says I'm uneducated and a bad teacher :joy: But this challenge is offensive :#
    Oh I’m sorry. I’m sure you are a good teacher! And if you’re a teacher you’re clearly not uneducated.

Off topic: I’m in my final year of uni and I’m hoping to be a teacher if I can graduate with a good enough degree.

Oh I’m sorry. I’m sure you are a good teacher! And if you’re a teacher you’re clearly not uneducated.

Off topic: I’m in my final year of uni and I’m hoping to be a teacher if I can graduate with a good enough degree.

I'm a teacher in Germany and the way to get there is so darn hard :sweat_smile:

Oh that's great! We "uneducated" teachers being shameful with BOTUs should unite xD
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    ...since I’m one of the ugliest people that you’re ever likely to meet!

umm excuse me stop lying to yourself
  • RhythrinRhythrin Posts: 184 Member
    Oh dear, I hope Danielle will turn out looking a *lot* like her dad, lol.
    afai1261 wrote: »

Aww thank you <3
    Aehnyx wrote: »
    Oh dear, I hope Danielle will turn out looking a *lot* like her dad, lol.

Haha, yes I hope so too!
    afai1261 wrote: »

Aww thank you <3

Inner beauty is way more important because it makes the outside shine :)

Okay, I'll wait a little bit more until I come to conclusions then. But it doesn't look great rn xD
  • TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    Morbid and cynical humor is the best. Lol

Great chapter. Very ambitious club.

You’ll finish the house one day... maybe gen 10?

Okay, I'll wait a little bit more until I come to conclusions then. But it doesn't look great rn xD

There's still hope :D

I know, right? :D

As soon as the aspiration was completed, I kicked out everyone else besides the Jolies.

Hm, tiny little spoiler for tomorrow's chapter. So I put it in spoilers but it's a hint why I'll never finish the house :D
    Maverick, Betty and Danielle move out. I've built a house and it's complete :) Besides decoration but that's something I barely do anyway :D You'll see it tomorrow. Took me some time to build tho. The roof... Oh gosh the roof. Why do I always struggle there?
    edited September 2019

As soon as the aspiration was completed, I kicked out everyone else besides the Jolies.

Hm, tiny little spoiler for tomorrow's chapter. So I put it in spoilers but it's a hint why I'll never finish the house :D
    Maverick, Betty and Danielle move out. I've built a house and it's complete :) Besides decoration but that's something I barely do anyway :D You'll see it tomorrow. Took me some time to build tho. The roof... Oh gosh the roof. Why do I always struggle there?

Oooh.
    I’m excited to see the new house. Roofs are the worst... I always struggle to make them not awkward boxes too.

I can’t wait to show the house Anita and Aiden ended up with. Frown. I might share a capture early cause I’m crazy proud of it. Lol.

I’m not big on decoration in my builds either. Everyone is always obsessed with clutter, but maybe cause I grew up with the old lady with too many knick knacks... I dun’t like clutter.

Oh yeah, forgot to say I like your new avatar. Freddie from “I want to break free”, right?

Oooh.
    I’m excited to see the new house. Roofs are the worst... I always struggle to make them not awkward boxes too.

I can’t wait to show the house Anita and Aiden ended up with. Frown. I might share a capture early cause I’m crazy proud of it. Lol.

I’m not big on decoration in my builds either. Everyone is always obsessed with clutter, but maybe cause I grew up with the old lady with too many knick knacks... I dun’t like clutter.

Oh yeah, forgot to say I like your new avatar. Freddie from “I want to break free”, right?

I will start writing the chapter in a few minutes :)

I'm always worried clutter will slow down the game too much or make it laggy. But it can look pretty if you're good at decoration. Which I'm not lol

Haha yes that's him in the video ^^ The background is supposed to be a vinyl but I think it's too dark to be obvious.
    *Shock*
    Poor Danielle... She’s going to be as weird and ugly visually interesting as her mother and grandmother.

The new house looks great. I love the big windows and the window boxes. I would totally place it in my neighborhood.
    *Shock*
    Poor Danielle... She’s going to be as weird and ugly visually interesting as her mother and grandmother.

The new house looks great. I love the big windows and the window boxes. I would totally place it in my neighborhood.

I was shocked, too :#
    I was so shocked I cheated and looked at her as a young adult. Minor changes but I won't tell yet :)

Oh thank you :) I will upload it (and also Betty and Maverick - Linda should be online since the start) as soon as my exam is over (next Friday probably or Thursday if I feel like doing anything productive after the last exam that week). My ID is Queenarella btw :D
    *Shock*

I was shocked, too :#
    I was so shocked I cheated and looked at her as a young adult. Minor changes but I won't tell yet :)

Oh thank you :) I will upload it (and also Betty and Maverick - Linda should be online since the start) as soon as my exam is over (next Friday probably or Thursday if I feel like doing anything productive after the last exam that week). My ID is Queenarella btw :D

Awesome. I will look forward to it then.

If you want any of my random sims or builds, my ID is theyaytoast. I have all my sims and builds there as no cc. So if you need random townies or whatever.

Good luck on your exam! You’re braver than I am. If the US exam for teaching was as difficult as yours sounds... I probably would have been like, nah never mind.
    Ha! I was right! But... at least she can see now?
  • RhythrinRhythrin Posts: 184 Member
    I like the new house! Shame Danielle did not live up to our expectations...

Awesome. I will look forward to it then.

If you want any of my random sims or builds, my ID is theyaytoast. I have all my sims and builds there as no cc. So if you need random townies or whatever.

Good luck on your exam! You’re braver than I am. If the US exam for teaching was as difficult as yours sounds... I probably would have been like, nah never mind.

I'll take a look at it! :)

Well, brave is the wrong word :D I started teacher training because it's my dream job (I live in Germany, it's different from the US in case someone is wondering). I knew there would be an exam at the end of it but I tried to forget about it until it's time to prepare for it. I have 2 subjects and the first part (English actually :D ) is already over, except for the oral part but that's easy compared to the written part. Next week I'll have history. Romans and German history from 1500-1800. And didactics. German history is ok but the Roman one... That scares me.

Ha! I was right! But... at least she can see now?

Yeah you were right :sweat_smile: You mean her eyes? I think they're different from Betty and Linda.
    Aehnyx wrote: »
    I like the new house! Shame Danielle did not live up to our expectations...

Thank you :) And it's finished :joy: Yes, it's her fault. We should shame her for it for her whole life.

Maybe I'll get Danielle to marry Caleb Vatore. His genes seem to move on to the next generation quite strongly.
    2.4: Happy Holidays in September

It's already stated in the chapter but with this post I start the little hiatus I've talked about way too often by now. I will come on the forum but I won't post new pics (coz I have none).