Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Breed Out The Ugly Challenge: The Jolies *updated 10/06/2019*

Comments

• Options
    TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    2.4: Happy Holidays in September

It's already stated in the chapter but with this post I start the little hiatus I've talked about way too often by now. I will come on the forum but I won't post new pics (coz I have none).

I love Christmas in the sims... I have no idea why. This chapter was so cute. I love your odd little family, even if Maverick decides to literally become one with Betty. “We are one. We are Jolie.” Ummm no please.
  • Options
    QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member

It's already stated in the chapter but with this post I start the little hiatus I've talked about way too often by now. I will come on the forum but I won't post new pics (coz I have none).

I love Christmas in the sims... I have no idea why. This chapter was so cute. I love your odd little family, even if Maverick decides to literally become one with Betty. “We are one. We are Jolie.” Ummm no please.

Most of the Holidays are really cute. It's a pity I haven't created new ones to add so far. Maybe I'll add Halloween at some point.

Odd litte family :D That's a good way to describe them. I like that :)

Why does the slogan remind me of the Hello chocolate commercial? :D
  • Options

Most of the Holidays are really cute. It's a pity I haven't created new ones to add so far. Maybe I'll add Halloween at some point.

You need to throw a spooky party. They are adorable. I just thew my first one recently and I was just overwhelmed by the cuteness.
  • Options

You need to throw a spooky party. They are adorable. I just thew my first one recently and I was just overwhelmed by the cuteness.

Oh I'll try that :) My sims barely have parties. I've once had a black and white party but it was messy with all the CC is have...
  • Options
    Heyo! I'm back from my exam :) 2 were good, one was hell... 2 questions to pick from to answer in essay form and none of them were part of what I've learned... YAY

Anyway, I'm not sure yet when I'll bring out the next chapter. Maybe tomorrow (Friday) or maybe on Sunday or Monday.

I'm still not sure if I should play on for a bit and have Danielle be a teen or close to being a teen before I purchase ROM because I feel like trying it with her. Or should I let Betty be a spellcaster? Betty the spellcaster. Sounds odd. Danielle the spellcaster sounds better :D And I might give her a new aspiration if there's one. I didn't even have time to watch any of the livestreams -.- It better be worth it.

I hope you're still interested in my super offending and rude and sarcastic challenge :D
  • Options
    Welcome back @Queenarella !

Congratulations on finishing your exam! I say play through ROM as Danielle as a teen. Then you can get the full Harry Potter feel. I have been playing through it and it’s pretty neat. It looks great.

I am indeed interested in your continued offensive legacy. Haha.
  • Options

Congratulations on finishing your exam! I say play through ROM as Danielle as a teen. Then you can get the full Harry Potter feel. I have been playing through it and it’s pretty neat. It looks great.

Thank you :)

Yeah, I'll use Danielle to do so :) I have no idea tho how anything works coz I didn't watch the livestreams. Maybe I should make up.

It's extremely offensive... We're so mean :joy:
  • Options

Yeah, I'll use Danielle to do so :) I have no idea tho how anything works coz I didn't watch the livestreams. Maybe I should make up.

I didn’t watch the live-streams. I never really do. The gameplay is like vampires. Just with spells too.

Oh, the meanest. :D
  • Options

I didn’t watch the live-streams. I never really do. The gameplay is like vampires. Just with spells too.

Oh, the meanest. :D

I watched it right now and I actually consider something else now ^^ Not sure yet if I'll do it.

The Meanest of the meanest lol
  • Options
    SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member

When you try your best but you don't succeed... for little dumb dumb xD

Also, I think Danielle looks pretty good already! Some more things need change, but it's good already!
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Options
    DCJ504DCJ504 Posts: 116 Member
    I found that wall night lights at floor level work pretty well for monsters
  • Options
    Skeilah wrote: »

Also, I think Danielle looks pretty good already! Some more things need change, but it's good already!

It wasn't my smartest moment yesterday in the game :D

Yeah she's pretty as a child. But the real beauty always shows up as a teen. So I don't wanna get fooled.
    DCJ504 wrote: »
    I found that wall night lights at floor level work pretty well for monsters

I tried those before but the small owls worked better for me. Until now :D
  • Options
    SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    edited September 2019

Yeah she's pretty as a child. But the real beauty always shows up as a teen. So I don't wanna get fooled.

Didnt you sneak peak? :P
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Options
    Danielle is actually pretty cute! And it's funny seeing Linda just casually strolling by in her workout clothes. Aren't you cold, Lady?!?!

*gasp* I can't believe you got, Danielle to max all toddler skills! I never ever manage that. I will have to try out the secrets you shared.
  • Options

Didnt you sneak peak? :P

Of course I did :D But I won't spoiler you.
    Danielle is actually pretty cute! And it's funny seeing Linda just casually strolling by in her workout clothes. Aren't you cold, Lady?!?!

*gasp* I can't believe you got, Danielle to max all toddler skills! I never ever manage that. I will have to try out the secrets you shared.

She is :) For now.

Yes, it must have been super cold. There was snow lying around :#

I'm still surprised. When I tried out the tricks I already had her on level 2 of each tho. But it really helped. I'll try to remember to take a screenshot of her trait.
  • Options

I'm still surprised. When I tried out the tricks I already had her on level 2 of each tho. But it really helped. I'll try to remember to take a screenshot of her trait.

Haha, you don't have to. I believe you. I guess my usual tactic with toddlers is glue them to their tablets, which is... alright. Except I think I may be giving them an early addiction to electronics and I hear it's unhealthy to play 8+ hours a day on a computer... heh heh heh. No one look at my play time on Sims. Lol.
  • Options

Haha, you don't have to. I believe you. I guess my usual tactic with toddlers is glue them to their tablets, which is... alright. Except I think I may be giving them an early addiction to electronics and I hear it's unhealthy to play 8+ hours a day on a computer... heh heh heh. No one look at my play time on Sims. Lol.

The thread I saw about this said that tablets are bad because the skills crawl up to the next level as fast as a snail :DHere is the thread. I keep talking about it, it's time I link it :D It's the exact comment I always refer to.

I played 6 hours today :joy: I know what you mean.
  • Options

The thread I saw about this said that tablets are bad because the skills crawl up to the next level as fast as a snail :DHere is the thread. I keep talking about it, it's time I link it :D It's the exact comment I always refer to.

Those tips are amazing. I'm going to use every one of them... I demand finally having a toddler can't didn't have a meh toddlerhood.

This last chapter was hilarious. Lightning mode through this part of gameplay! I know the feels. Let's skip this and get to the fun stuff! That's how I felt with kid Ashlynn... hence I just had the family go on an extended vacation to Selvadorada and really just focused on Anita and Aiden tomb raiding. Lol. So that's where most Ashlynn's life was spent. Hahaha.
  • Options

Those tips are amazing. I'm going to use every one of them... I demand finally having a toddler can't didn't have a meh toddlerhood.

This last chapter was hilarious. Lightning mode through this part of gameplay! I know the feels. Let's skip this and get to the fun stuff! That's how I felt with kid Ashlynn... hence I just had the family go on an extended vacation to Selvadorada and really just focused on Anita and Aiden tomb raiding. Lol. So that's where most Ashlynn's life was spent. Hahaha.

They tips are working and great. So helpful! I stumbled upon this thread by accident.

I don't mind the kids stage. I'm just rushing through to show the new gameplay :D That will come with today's chapter.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
  • Options
    I typically like the kid stage, but I rushed it with Ashlynn cause I got the idea of for the story of her and Orion. So I was too excited for that. Then realms of magic too so I was like ooooh.

I love Danielle! She looks pretty cool actually. Sorta like an orc from World of Warcraft though. Haha. I like those pants too. I was like Obelix, why does that sound familiar? Then I laughed out loud when I clicked on the link and saw the fat guy from Asterix! Asterix isn’t as well known here in the states, but I’ve read some of it and I love it.

I was thinking the pants look like Bettlejuice.

Poor Morgyn. At least they manage to escape the Jolie’s clutches. That’s for the best.
  • Options
    I typically like the kid stage, but I rushed it with Ashlynn cause I got the idea of for the story of her and Orion. So I was too excited for that. Then realms of magic too so I was like ooooh.

I love Danielle! She looks pretty cool actually. Sorta like an orc from World of Warcraft though. Haha. I like those pants too. I was like Obelix, why does that sound familiar? Then I laughed out loud when I clicked on the link and saw the fat guy from Asterix! Asterix isn’t as well known here in the states, but I’ve read some of it and I love it.

I was thinking the pants look like Bettlejuice.

Poor Morgyn. At least they manage to escape the Jolie’s clutches. That’s for the best.

The kid stage is like a vacation after the toddler stage and a little "calm before the storm" of the teenage one. I wish Maxis would add some more kids aspirations because the 4 in the game are kinda... easy and boring after a while :D

Oh yeah, I know that! When you have plans you can't wait to get there. The story about Ashylnn and Orion is sooo darn cute :love: I hope they'll get together and make babies!

Bahaha, like an orc :joy: I might steal that reference :p

I saw the livestream and knew my sims would wear them A LOT. Even tho they really remind me of Obelix. I've read all the Asterix comics, old and new. My dad and I kinda collect them all. It's a little father-daughter-thing.

He wasn't actually bored but his expression was like "DUUUUUH" the whole time :D He's really lucky he got cheese hair because he got some good genes there.
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited September 2019
    Sorry just butting in here (been lurking and keeping an eye on how the ugliness is going ;) ) I used to LOVE the Asterix comics when I was a kid! Now I need to dig them out and re read them...