March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods & CC: Island Living + June 2019 patch

Comments

• Alyse4theWinAlyse4theWin Posts: 33 Member
    > @Alyse4theWin said:
    > @luthienrising Sorry for just responding! I can do that! I haven't been feeling well and been moving slower than normal. Instead if being bombarded with those le error messages, I just get one (thank God!) I'll do what you said and go to deaderpool. Also i'll go ahead and update kawaii and littlemssam's mods.

Okay I am so sorry to be a bother. I went to discord and idk how that works. I send my message, then it just disappears. I looked and on the right side of the website, (where the people are suppose to be at) never loaded. I will update my mods and see if that does it. However, while i'm waiting, does anyone here may know what this means? Or should i post this somewhere else in the forum?

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>ad63e560e7ead7a75d16b071</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2019-06-28 21:54:08</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.52.100.1020-1.200.000.397.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>plex_service.py:144</categoryid><desyncid>ad63e560e7ead7a75d16b071</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (TypeError: an integer is required (got type NoneType))
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 293, in _run
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\apartments\apartment_zone_director.py", line 68, in <lambda>
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\apartments\apartment_zone_director.py", line 130, in _run_common_area_cleanup
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\service_npcs\modify_lot_items_tuning.py", line 211, in modify_objects
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\apartments\apartment_zone_director.py", line 129, in object_criteria
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\plex\plex_service.py", line 144, in get_plex_zone_at_position
    TypeError: an integer is required (got type NoneType)
    rtim=0</desyncdata></report>
    </root>
    54JOX9v.jpg

"How can I try to right the wrong?"- Freddie Mercury, In My Defence
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,615 Member
    edited June 2019
    Thanks all for the updates! I played last night instead of checking mods :)
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Has anyone had issues with Teleport any Sim?
    @citysimmer There's a "See Notes" next to this one on SimsVIP. Check for details there - it's a good place to find user reports that aren't confirmed by creators.
    Hello there! does anyone have any news about HQ Mod by Alf-si?? All island living's cc make the sims look completely black :( thk :smiley:
    @playwithliife Nothing's been reported about that one. Have you isolated it to the mod itself, not the CC? Would you mind testing this with no other mods or CC installed?
    Hello, does anyone know if LittleMsSam_FreeStaffNoPhoneCall is still working :)
    She has reported it as compatible. Everything of hers that's *not* listed here as Updated or Broken is reported by her as compatible.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    edited June 2019
    Updated Mods
    Updated Careers
    Broken Mods
    • Anyone Can Swipe Mod (itasan2)
    • CandyD's Balanced Calories Mod - Natural Metabolism Part 2/3 (DarkSimister)
    • CandyD's Underweight Teens Fix - Natural Metabolism Part 1/3 (DarkSimister)
    • Custom Drink Interactions (TheFoodGroup)
    • Has to Pee Walkstyle for Child Only (Bienchen)
    • RelPrint Console Cheats: Sims relationships in exact numbers (todoabout)
    • Simdroids Modpack (llazyneiph)
    • Sleepiness Is Not Uncomfortable (GothyPanda)
    • World Sim Control 02 - Street Life (coolspear)

Reported Fine by Modder
    • chihuahuazero: Spa Day Holiday Tradition
    • Itsmysimsmod: Online Utilities System
    • JustAnotherSImsFan: Aliens Have Human Voices, Faster computer chat social gain, Gender filters for clubs, More household starting funds, No autonomous dance to stereo and wall speaker, No goals needed for school, No monster under the bed
    • jmem0: No Sparkle Effect During 'Play' Interaction
    • kokansock: Calendar Event add-ons, Custom Event - Karaoke Night, Custom Food Project (patch, not pack), Funeral Event (brittpinkie), Slumber Party (brittpinkie)
    • LuumiaSims: Height Sliders + Extras, No Blu, Eye Shine Remover, No Glo, Presets & Sliders
    • Nies: Sketchpad in inventory fix
    • Maars: Festival Speakers Unlocked
    • Menaceman44: Glasses Category Fix, Pan De Muerto Retail Price Fix
    • thaina: More names in Portuguese
    • weerbesu: Faster Sim Spawning

Broken CC
    • Haggy Tall Torchiere (CindySim) - breaks campfires

Possibly Broken CC
    • Curls Pigtails for Girls (Kiara Zurk)

Reported Fine by Creator
    • LuumiaSims: Eye Shine Remover, Height Sliders + Extras, No Blu, No Glo, Presets & Sliders

New and of Possible Interest
    Portable Bucket for ablution usable off-grid! (S�ri)

NOTE: SimsVIP has LGBT Mod listed as broken. @ScarletQueenKat Is that since the update ?
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member
    edited June 2019
    @luthienrising the creator confirmed it wasn't updated for the patch in the comments for the mod, it's causing LEs. Also, SimCity Loans was updated for a fix (not from the patch).
    🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
  • XanimurXanimur Posts: 1 New Member
    hi - luumias bodyhairs are not broken - on the left side if you create mermaid in cas there is a little menu under the grey line if you klick on it it opens and you have options that you can turn of skin -bodyshape -hair ... what should be used human - mermaid together . turn of skin then the bodyhairs and fullbodytattoos dont show up on the fishtail. the otherthing is that you have to use ea skin then for mermaidform - hopefuully helpul!
    Xanimur wrote: »
    hi - luumias bodyhairs are not broken - on the left side if you create mermaid in cas there is a little menu under the grey line if you klick on it it opens and you have options that you can turn of skin -bodyshape -hair ... what should be used human - mermaid together . turn of skin then the bodyhairs and fullbodytattoos dont show up on the fishtail. the otherthing is that you have to use ea skin then for mermaidform - hopefuully helpul!

Thanks!
    And also thanks @ScarletQueenKat
  • Booworm9012Booworm9012 Posts: 3 New Member
    > @ProtectCredence said:
    > Wait does anybody know about the shiny sims glitch?

There is a sort of quick fix for the shiny sim issue. I don't think I can post links or I'd link to the page I found... I searched sims 4 shiny sim on google and it's the post by crinrict. Basically you change your sims graphics (specifically the sims option) to very high. Then once you restart the game, the sims aren't shiny any more. I figured I'd share for anybody else who just can't go through their cc right after having gone through their mods. :) Hope this helps somebody.
  • ProtectCredenceProtectCredence Posts: 12 New Member
    > @Booworm9012 said:
    > > @ProtectCredence said:
    > > Wait does anybody know about the shiny sims glitch?
    >
    > There is a sort of quick fix for the shiny sim issue. I don't think I can post links or I'd link to the page I found... I searched sims 4 shiny sim on google and it's the post by crinrict. Basically you change your sims graphics (specifically the sims option) to very high. Then once you restart the game, the sims aren't shiny any more. I figured I'd share for anybody else who just can't go through their cc right after having gone through their mods. :) Hope this helps somebody.

omg thank you so much, imma try it out and see if it works. Again, thank you I didn't want to go through my thousands of cc <3<3<3
  • abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,302 Member
    Thanks all for the updates! I played last night instead of checking mods :)
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Has anyone had issues with Teleport any Sim?
    @citysimmer There's a "See Notes" next to this one on SimsVIP. Check for details there - it's a good place to find user reports that aren't confirmed by creators.
    Hello there! does anyone have any news about HQ Mod by Alf-si?? All island living's cc make the sims look completely black :( thk :smiley:
    @playwithliife Nothing's been reported about that one. Have you isolated it to the mod itself, not the CC? Would you mind testing this with no other mods or CC installed?
    Hello, does anyone know if LittleMsSam_FreeStaffNoPhoneCall is still working :)
    She has reported it as compatible. Everything of hers that's *not* listed here as Updated or Broken is reported by her as compatible.

Thanks <3
  • simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    edited June 2019
    Hi. I have Kawaii Stacie's University Mod V7. It worked when I played yesterday, but when I went to put some of my sims into college today it doesn't appear. It's still listed on my mods in the game options. Is it broken? If it is, could someone suggest another university mod, please?

Update: It appeared again, but for some reason it's appearing on some career lists, but not on others.
    Update again: I was able to click on the college choice, but I got a script error message from MCCC when I had a sim do the college career. My sim's phone says find a job/quit job, but the career window under the brief case button still says find a career. There's no schedule. What is going on?
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    simgirl542 wrote: »
    Hi. I have Kawaii Stacie's University Mod V7. It worked when I played yesterday, but when I went to put some of my sims into college today it doesn't appear. It's still listed on my mods in the game options. Is it broken? If it is, could someone suggest another university mod, please?

Update: It appeared again, but for some reason it's appearing on some career lists, but not on others.
    Update again: I was able to click on the college choice, but I got a script error message from MCCC when I had a sim do the college career. My sim's phone says find a job/quit job, but the career window under the brief case button still says find a career. There's no schedule. What is going on?

It would be best if you contact Kawaiistacie directly with your issues. You can also double check to see if the mod has been updated or discontinued. https://www.kawaiistaciemods.com/forum/updates/june-patch-updated-mod-list
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Eight more Bienchen mods (re)updated 29 June:

nerdfestival_version2
    plantsgodormantinwinteronly
    barnightrevamp
    lesscelebreact
    nosicklygrocery
    roleoutfitdisabled_bychoice
    townieoverhaul_lessfame
    whimoverhaul
  • Alyse4theWinAlyse4theWin Posts: 33 Member
    @abelhinha35 *off topic* how did you get your picture to show under your signature? When I was trying last night, I had no luck lol!

To everyone else, I hope you all are enjoy the new island! I was able to go to deaderpool and they're awesome! The one LE error I was getting was due to the game, no mods. (My sim was trying to clean up a mess that wasn't there and my game wasn't sure why.)

Unfortunately, I did find the culprit to all of my other past LE errors-bierchen's mods (did I write that correctly? I hope so). When I did the 50/50 method again, her mods are the only ones I didn't reinstall. When I went back to the game, I didn't get all of those errors again. It sucks though because I like her mods and didn't get a chance to use all of them.

Anyways, just wanted to let everyone know just in case they were still having LE issues, but wasn't sure what mod it was. I'm just going to wait until all of bierchen's mods are updated and try again to see what happens. I have A LOT of her mods and some she may have not updated yet. Hope you all enjoy your Sunday!
    54JOX9v.jpg

"How can I try to right the wrong?"- Freddie Mercury, In My Defence
  • ZoZo0513ZoZo0513 Posts: 9 New Member
    Hello!
    Does anybody know if the problem with the Skin details and tattoos is fixed?

Thank You
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    ZoZo0513 wrote: »
    Hello!
    Does anybody know if the problem with the Skin details and tattoos is fixed?

Thank You

Because this issue is MAC specific and EA is working on it, there will probably be a patch in the future. You can check pg. 1 of this post for updates.
  • wheatberrywheatberry Posts: 20 Member
    Is Packing Crates for TS4 by scumbumbo reported? It's broken, too bad!
    wheatberry wrote: »
    Is Packing Crates for TS4 by scumbumbo reported? It's broken, too bad!
    Yours would be the first report. Have you tested with no other mods or CC installed to see if it's a conflict?

Updated Mods
    Eight more Bienchen mods (re)updated 29 June:

nerdfestival_version2
    plantsgodormantinwinteronly
    barnightrevamp
    lesscelebreact
    nosicklygrocery
    roleoutfitdisabled_bychoice
    townieoverhaul_lessfame
    whimoverhaul
    Awesome, thanks! Links are here: https://www.deichschafblog.de/s4/update-29-juni-2019/

Also updated:
    Updated Careers
  • playwithliifeplaywithliife Posts: 7 New Member
    @luthienrising I tried to start the game without mods (apart all the Alf-Si’s HQ mod files), but I still see all the sims completely black when I use the Island Living’s cc! I see them all black like when the mod is not updated, but at the moment I could not find any update for the HQ .. even a friend of mine found the same problem! How can I solve it if it is not a question of updating the mod?
    (i’m sorry for my really bad english, but it’s not my first language :( )
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    @luthienrising I tried to start the game without mods (apart all the Alf-Si’s HQ mod files), but I still see all the sims completely black when I use the Island Living’s cc! I see them all black like when the mod is not updated, but at the moment I could not find any update for the HQ .. even a friend of mine found the same problem! How can I solve it if it is not a question of updating the mod?
    (i’m sorry for my really bad english, but it’s not my first language :( )

CC is custom content, it's stuff you download - take it ALL out. Unless you are saying that with that mod in, you are having the problem with the new items from Island Living?
    > @WildIrishBanshee said:
    CC is custom content, it's stuff you download - take it ALL out. Unless you are saying that with that mod in, you are having the problem with the new items from Island Living?

Sorry but i know what cc are :) Do u use the HQ MOD by Alf-Si?
    Usually when the mod is not updated the cc, whether they are of the game or downloaded, are seen totally black.
    And now, when I use the contents of Island Living I see the sims completely black like the one in the picture and I see them that way both by deleting ALL the cc / mods from the game or keeping them inserted in the mods folder. I see all the contents of the other expansions correctly and I also correctly see the downloaded cc.
    > @playwithliife said:
    > > @WildIrishBanshee said:
    > CC is custom content, it's stuff you download - take it ALL out. Unless you are saying that with that mod in, you are having the problem with the new items from Island Living?
    >
    > Sorry but i know what cc are :) Do u use the HQ MOD by Alf-Si?
    > Usually when the mod is not updated the cc, whether they are of the game or downloaded, are seen totally black.
    > And now, when I use the contents of Island Living I see the sims completely black like the one in the picture and I see them that way both by deleting ALL the cc / mods from the game or keeping them inserted in the mods folder. I see all the contents of the other expansions correctly and I also correctly see the downloaded cc.
    >
    sorry but i'm new and i can't post the photo I had in mind
    edited July 2019
    @playwithliife I see other people have reported it broken with Island Living in its comments section, but there might also be an installation issue. Check the comments here: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=628834&c=1&goto=newpost If that doesn't help and all the CC you have is working otherwise (and you've also deleted localthumbcache), please let me know! I'll add it to the list.
    > @luthienrising said:
    > wheatberry wrote: »
    >
    > Is Packing Crates for TS4 by scumbumbo reported? It's broken, too bad!
    >
    >
    >
    > Yours would be the first report. Have you tested with no other mods or CC installed to see if it's a conflict?
    >
    Nope, sorry. I will test it later. But there's someone also reported the same issue in its discussion.
    > @wheatberry said:
    > > @luthienrising said:
    > > wheatberry wrote: »
    > >
    > > Is Packing Crates for TS4 by scumbumbo reported? It's broken, too bad!
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Yours would be the first report. Have you tested with no other mods or CC installed to see if it's a conflict?
    > >
    > Nope, sorry. I will test it later. But there's someone also reported the same issue in its discussion.

Just tested it. There's even no interaction shown. Please list it as a broken mod. Thank you!
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    > @WildIrishBanshee said:

Sorry but i know what cc are :) Do u use the HQ MOD by Alf-Si?
    Usually when the mod is not updated the cc, whether they are of the game or downloaded, are seen totally black.
    And now, when I use the contents of Island Living I see the sims completely black like the one in the picture and I see them that way both by deleting ALL the cc / mods from the game or keeping them inserted in the mods folder. I see all the contents of the other expansions correctly and I also correctly see the downloaded cc.

I don't, but I would guess it's either broken or there is something else wrong with it. Was just clarifying, as I wasn't sure if you meant the contents of IL or CC. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top