March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods & CC: Island Living + June 2019 patch

Comments

• iixemiixem Posts: 3 New Member
    > @luthienrising said:
    > Thanks, all!

> iixem wrote: »

> I don't know why but for some reason my male sims tails don't show up in water??? AND my sims decided to switch up their households and add random sims to houses but subtract from others! I have the autoplay thing off so they can't! And some sims are moving into houses when i have fill empty homes off :((
    >
    >
    >
    > @iixem For the first issue, check the CC listed on p. 1 of this thread. If that doesn't help, it sounds like not-yet-reported CC. Check any feet or pants to start with. For the second issue, do you use MC Command Center? Check your settings in it. When you update MCCC, keep your config files.

Hi, so I took all of my mods out of the folder and i played the game to test it, and my male sims still don't have tails in water! I don't know what's happening. And also, I have no idea how to do the config file thingy, and i believe when i go into my sims 4 folder some of the smaller folders are missing, my custom music, mods, and tray folders are there but not much else.
  • iixemiixem Posts: 3 New Member
    > @iixem said:
    > > @luthienrising said:
    > > Thanks, all!
    >
    > > iixem wrote: »
    >
    > > I don't know why but for some reason my male sims tails don't show up in water??? AND my sims decided to switch up their households and add random sims to houses but subtract from others! I have the autoplay thing off so they can't! And some sims are moving into houses when i have fill empty homes off :((
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > @iixem For the first issue, check the CC listed on p. 1 of this thread. If that doesn't help, it sounds like not-yet-reported CC. Check any feet or pants to start with. For the second issue, do you use MC Command Center? Check your settings in it. When you update MCCC, keep your config files.
    >
    >
    > Hi, so I took all of my mods out of the folder and i played the game to test it, and my male sims still don't have tails in water! I don't know what's happening. And also, I have no idea how to do the config file thingy, and i believe when i go into my sims 4 folder some of the smaller folders are missing, my custom music, mods, and tray folders are there but not much else.

HAH! I beleieve something is wrong with the male sims i tested on because my other male mermaids work fantastic!
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Whims Overhaul mod is causing a last exception error for me. I had the June 25th update for this mod.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,615 Member
    telemwill wrote: »
    Whims Overhaul mod is causing a last exception error for me. I had the June 25th update for this mod.

Try re-updating it.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member

Did you delete the localthumbcache? I have the 25th update and it's not throwing any LEs for me.
    Updated Careers
    New and of Possible Interest
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    Updated Mods
  • Edward5902Edward5902 Posts: 16 Member
    I have a question, anybody knows if sirdaubeny's "fit, fat expanded limit" mod still work or not?
    Thanks!
    Edward5902 wrote: »
    I have a question, anybody knows if sirdaubeny's "fit, fat expanded limit" mod still work or not?
    Thanks!

I've not seen reports either way. Check the list on SimsVIP to see if it's mentioned there.
    > @luthienrising said:
    > Edward5902 wrote: »
    >
    > I have a question, anybody knows if sirdaubeny's "fit, fat expanded limit" mod still work or not?
    > Thanks!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I've not seen reports either way. Check the list on SimsVIP to see if it's mentioned there.

I've checked it in SIMSVIP broken CC list for island living patch but the mod still hasn't been listed at all
    it'd be a pity if the mod is broken, because it was pretty cool! Although i still see the differences in cas if i modify sim;'s fit or fat values but it maybe doesn't work in live mode anymore, i still pretty concerned when comparing to other sims
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    it'd be a pity if the mod is broken, because it was pretty cool! Although i still see the differences in cas if i modify sim;'s fit or fat values but it maybe doesn't work in live mode anymore, i still pretty concerned when comparing to other sims

I couldn't find an active website for Sir Daubeny, their Tumblr is deactivated.
  • ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member
    edited June 2019
    > @luthienrising said:
    > Edward5902 wrote: »
    >
    > I have a question, anybody knows if sirdaubeny's "fit, fat expanded limit" mod still work or not?
    > Thanks!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I've not seen reports either way. Check the list on SimsVIP to see if it's mentioned there.

I've checked it in SIMSVIP broken CC list for island living patch but the mod still hasn't been listed at all

@Edward5902 there's a link on the list to submit missing mods.

Edit - It's not listed because the site is no longer available (that I can find). I don't list mods from sites that no longer exist or mods that are no longer supported.
    🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
  • ProtectCredenceProtectCredence Posts: 12 New Member
    Wait does anybody know about the shiny sims glitch?
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member

@telemwill - have you seen there's a new version of the whim overhaul out today (28th)? Maybe that'll fix your LE problem.
    Thanks @WildIrishBanshee ! Will add those to p. 1 later.
    Wait does anybody know about the shiny sims glitch?
    You'll need to go through your CC for that, I believe. Start on p. 1 here.
    > @loubyloulou said:
    > telemwill wrote: »
    >
    > Whims Overhaul mod is causing a last exception error for me. I had the June 25th update for this mod.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Did you delete the localthumbcache? I have the 25th update and it's not throwing any LEs for me.

> @loubyloulou said:
    >
    > Whims Overhaul mod is causing a last exception error for me. I had the June 25th update for this mod.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Did you delete the localthumbcache? I have the 25th update and it's not throwing any LEs for me.

Yes, I did that. I did everything you supposed to do. I get last exception errors when it is in and not when it isn't. It may possibly be conflicting with another mod. But for now, I'm leaving it out.
    > @loubyloulou said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > @telemwill - have you seen there's a new version of the whim overhaul out today (28th)? Maybe that'll fix your LE problem.

Oh, wait. Today! No I haven't got today's. Thanks for telling me. I will update.

I apologize for the double post, but I don't know how to delet the first one.
  • StarryMightStarryMight Posts: 98 Member
    • Don't Prep Food Where You Angry Poop (Scumbumbo updated by Basemental)
    Someone named Yerdiss has updated the Don't Wash Dishes Where You Angry Poop mod on MTS, it's on Page 9 of the Comments. (And yes, @BabySquare , it is indeed an amazing sentence. :D Nice Avatar, by the way. ;) )

~*~ Star light, star bright, I am StarryMight! ~*~
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Has anyone had issues with Teleport any Sim?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• simsluvr90simsluvr90 Posts: 3,030 Member
    SimCity Loans has been updated
  • playwithliifeplaywithliife Posts: 7 New Member
    Hello there! does anyone have any news about HQ Mod by Alf-si?? All island living's cc make the sims look completely black :( thk :smiley:
  • abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,302 Member
    Hello, does anyone know if LittleMsSam_FreeStaffNoPhoneCall is still working :)
  • Alyse4theWinAlyse4theWin Posts: 33 Member
    @luthienrising Sorry for just responding! I can do that! I haven't been feeling well and been moving slower than normal. Instead if being bombarded with those le error messages, I just get one (thank God!) I'll do what you said and go to deaderpool. Also i'll go ahead and update kawaii and littlemssam's mods.
    54JOX9v.jpg

"How can I try to right the wrong?"- Freddie Mercury, In My Defence

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top