March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods & CC: Island Living + June 2019 patch

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,615 Member
    Thanks, all! I'll catch up p. 1 this evening. In the meantime, here's a bug-fix mod from LittleMsSam: https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/185863225313/new-bug-fix
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • joyofliving37joyofliving37 Posts: 106 Member
    Was anyone able to download the Walk Normal mod? When I clicked the download button, it just took me to another Patreon site with info on the mod, but no way to download it. Do you have to become a patron to download this mod?
  • ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member
    Was anyone able to download the Walk Normal mod? When I clicked the download button, it just took me to another Patreon site with info on the mod, but no way to download it. Do you have to become a patron to download this mod?

@joyofliving37 if it's mine, the attachments (downloads) are at the bottom of the post. All of my downloads are free even though they're on patreon.
    🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
    edited June 2019
    Updated Tools
    Updated Mods
    New and of Possible Interest
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    edited June 2019
    Updated Careers
    Reported Fine by Modder
    • Nova JY: Birthday Celebration Buff, No homework to do - Always complete (100%), No more school project box
  • Alyse4theWinAlyse4theWin Posts: 33 Member
    This isn't a mod issue I believe, but an online issue. Where do I go to see about the gallery being down? It was working them stopped out of nowhere. My internet is hard-wired and works fine for everything else.
    54JOX9v.jpg

"How can I try to right the wrong?"- Freddie Mercury, In My Defence
    This isn't a mod issue I believe, but an online issue. Where do I go to see about the gallery being down? It was working them stopped out of nowhere. My internet is hard-wired and works fine for everything else.

It's down for maintenance. You should be seeing a note about it at the top of the Forums.
    > @luthienrising said:
    > Alyse4theWin wrote: »
    >
    > This isn't a mod issue I believe, but an online issue. Where do I go to see about the gallery being down? It was working them stopped out of nowhere. My internet is hard-wired and works fine for everything else.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > It's down for maintenance. You should be seeing a note about it at the top of the Forums.

Oh snap I didn't! Thank you!! :smiley:
    54JOX9v.jpg

> @luthienrising said:
    >
    > This isn't a mod issue I believe, but an online issue. Where do I go to see about the gallery being down? It was working them stopped out of nowhere. My internet is hard-wired and works fine for everything else.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > It's down for maintenance. You should be seeing a note about it at the top of the Forums.

Oh snap I didn't! Thank you!! :smiley:

No worries :) I have a bad habit of not really reading those, personally.
  • joyofliving37joyofliving37 Posts: 106 Member
    Thank you @ScarletQueenKat! I don't know how I missed that. I must be tired. :)
  • that_girl23that_girl23 Posts: 1 New Member
    My male sims have like white squares on their bodies (not like when u don't have the mesh for something it's different) some of my female sims have it too, but it is mostly the males. Dose anyone know why?
  • puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    do1dlk.jpg
    Luumia is back and aware of the problems the new patch caused! He also confirmed several of his mods as fine and is working on a fix for the rest. This makes me very happy! 😊
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif
  • iixemiixem Posts: 3 New Member
    I don't know why but for some reason my male sims tails don't show up in water??? AND my sims decided to switch up their households and add random sims to houses but subtract from others! I have the autoplay thing off so they can't! And some sims are moving into houses when i have fill empty homes off :((
  • DizzyDi34DizzyDi34 Posts: 449 Member
    testingcheats and other cheats not working? says unable to execute command i just updated mccc so idk
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    DizzyDi34 wrote: »
    testingcheats and other cheats not working? says unable to execute command i just updated mccc so idk

Mine are working OK and I have the latest version of MCCC so it's not that. Another mod conflict, though I have no idea if a mod even could affect testing cheats...?
  • WombleWomble Posts: 62 Member
    edited June 2019
    anyone got alternatives for more columns mods?

nvm got em on weerbesu
    Good Morning Simmers!

Is anyone else still having mod issues? When I downloaded the MCCC mod, it lets me know that there's an last expectation error. The issue is, I am not so sure which mod(s) are causing conflict. I did the 50/50 method, my game is fully repaired and functional, and all of the mods are updated.

I hate that I had to get rid of the MCCC mod because of those error messages I keep getting. I also use "the purple heart" mod (we can't talk about it, so I call it purple heart based on their website), sacrificial mods, littleMsSam's mods, bierchen mods, and kawaii's mods. All of them are updated with the new patch, and none of my CC are causing issues either (that I know of).

It's odd, besides the messages that I get (thanks to MCCC), my game works just fine with the mods. I'm also waiting to hear back from with the purple heart people or MCCC discord.

Sorry if this has been addressed alreaady, if I knew how to read Last expectation texts I could figure it out. I Just wanted to post here to see if anyone else had these issues, and/or can help me with one or all of these issues. I saw somewhere that deleting the last expectation docs may help get rid of those orange messages and/or mod issues overall, but nervous to try it.
    54JOX9v.jpg

• SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    I just found LITTLEMSSAM'S Toddler Play in Ocean with Seashell (instead of a Duck) mod

Toddler will play with Seashells they find when playing in the Ocean

it comes in a folder called Random Small Mods which you can pick and choose after downloading. I am not sure it's been mentioned before so thought I was post the link as I know some players hate the toddler duck in the ocean animation :)

https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/175412396783/random-small-mods-sometimes-mods-are-sooo-small

apologies if this has been added to the list before :)
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Good Morning Simmers!

Is anyone else still having mod issues? When I downloaded the MCCC mod, it lets me know that there's an last expectation error. The issue is, I am not so sure which mod(s) are causing conflict. I did the 50/50 method, my game is fully repaired and functional, and all of the mods are updated.

I hate that I had to get rid of the MCCC mod because of those error messages I keep getting. I also use "the purple heart" mod (we can't talk about it, so I call it purple heart based on their website), sacrificial mods, littleMsSam's mods, bierchen mods, and kawaii's mods. All of them are updated with the new patch, and none of my CC are causing issues either (that I know of).

It's odd, besides the messages that I get (thanks to MCCC), my game works just fine with the mods. I'm also waiting to hear back from with the purple heart people or MCCC discord.

Sorry if this has been addressed alreaady, if I knew how to read Last expectation texts I could figure it out. I Just wanted to post here to see if anyone else had these issues, and/or can help me with one or all of these issues. I saw somewhere that deleting the last expectation docs may help get rid of those orange messages and/or mod issues overall, but nervous to try it.

It may be that glitches in the game are generating the LEs if you're sure that all of your mods and CC are working correctly. Deleting MCCC won't stop you getting LEs as it doesn't cause them - all it does is notify you of them. So you'll still be getting them, you just won't see any notifications about them.
    > @loubyloulou said:
    >
    > Good Morning Simmers!
    >
    > Is anyone else still having mod issues? When I downloaded the MCCC mod, it lets me know that there's an last expectation error. The issue is, I am not so sure which mod(s) are causing conflict. I did the 50/50 method, my game is fully repaired and functional, and all of the mods are updated.
    >
    > I hate that I had to get rid of the MCCC mod because of those error messages I keep getting. I also use "the purple heart" mod (we can't talk about it, so I call it purple heart based on their website), sacrificial mods, littleMsSam's mods, bierchen mods, and kawaii's mods. All of them are updated with the new patch, and none of my CC are causing issues either (that I know of).
    >
    > It's odd, besides the messages that I get (thanks to MCCC), my game works just fine with the mods. I'm also waiting to hear back from with the purple heart people or MCCC discord.
    >
    > Sorry if this has been addressed alreaady, if I knew how to read Last expectation texts I could figure it out. I Just wanted to post here to see if anyone else had these issues, and/or can help me with one or all of these issues. I saw somewhere that deleting the last expectation docs may help get rid of those orange messages and/or mod issues overall, but nervous to try it.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > It may be that glitches in the game are generating the LEs if you're sure that all of your mods and CC are working correctly. Deleting MCCC won't stop you getting LEs as it doesn't cause them - all it does is notify you of them. So you'll still be getting them, you just won't see any notifications about them.

Oh I know, I just had to delete it because it kept letting me know that something isn't right. I wish I had the option to turn the orange msgs off. They're annoying. Going to see if I can do anything else. Thanks!
    54JOX9v.jpg

• Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    edited June 2019
    Thanks, all!
    My male sims have like white squares on their bodies (not like when u don't have the mesh for something it's different) some of my female sims have it too, but it is mostly the males. Dose anyone know why?
    Hi @that_girl23. If it's not any of the mods or CC on p. 1 of this thread, you'll need to do a 50-50 to find out what's broken. I would be suspicious of any skins or Alpha CC.
    iixem wrote: »
    I don't know why but for some reason my male sims tails don't show up in water??? AND my sims decided to switch up their households and add random sims to houses but subtract from others! I have the autoplay thing off so they can't! And some sims are moving into houses when i have fill empty homes off :((
    @iixem For the first issue, check the CC listed on p. 1 of this thread. If that doesn't help, it sounds like not-yet-reported CC. Check any feet or pants to start with. For the second issue, do you use MC Command Center? Check your settings in it. When you update MCCC, keep your config files.
    DizzyDi34 wrote: »
    They are working. Check the rest of what's on p. 1, delete localthumbcache, and consider a Game Repair in Origin.

@Alyse4theWin Bring your most recent LE file over to the Deaderpool Discord server. Do be sure to read the info there before submitting it. It could just be that your mods aren't all updated.

Updated Mods + Sacrificial has another update in his mods.

Updated Careers
    Some LittleMsSam updated: https://maxismatchccworld.tumblr.com/post/185891783770/mod-updates
    Sims should not Skate in the Ocean anymore

Skate Everywhere

Added a small Chance that Sims find Seashells when snorkeling

Snorkel Everywhere

Added Toddler Books, Toddler Tablet & (as an extra File) Food as well to the “Toys which get stuck on Toddler Fix”. Be aware Toddler will not put Plates on Surfaces anymore so clear their Inventory regulary.

Random Bug Fixes (13 Bug Fixes)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top