Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Island Living Q&A - Early Access!

12345679...Next

Comments

• Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    Akl500P wrote: »
    I have a question about lot types. I’ve seen a few on Twitter say that the rental lot type is now available everywhere. Is this true? I haven’t seen it mentioned on here but saw screenshots from a twitter user. I’m getting this pack Monday and am wondering if it’s true or not.

This is a bug. Residential lots and Rental lots are actually the same lot type. If you place them in home worlds they are permanent homes and can only be purchased and moved into. If you place them in destination worlds they are rentals and can only be visited/rented on a daily basis.

That explains why they don't work in residential worlds unless you have the mod installed that changes a residential world into a destination world.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    B3L7A_G0thB3L7A_G0th Posts: 39 Member
    > @EmmaVane said:

> Children are often on residential lots and sims can't be nude around kids. Not sure about vet clinics, but in the code pets count as dependants and are treated like children for things like moving and adoption rules, so this is likely why.

A lot of lots might not have children though

>These are mainly questions better asked of the devs

Do they browse this forum?

>[won't see mersims in the world until the active household discovers them]

It would still be nice to have a relationship trait between a mermaid and another sim
    My Sims ID is KillerRaven125

Send me a friend request on The Sims 3 Exchange website so we can share builds!

Check out my gallery on Sims 4! (Haven't been playing Sims 4 for about a year now as I recently "discovered" Sims 3)