Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One of these pictures is not like the others...

tumblr_pquujxuhPh1xq9hdmo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_pquujxuhPh1xq9hdmo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_pquujxuhPh1xq9hdmo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pquujxuhPh1xq9hdmo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_pquujxuhPh1xq9hdmo3_1280.jpg

I love encountering this glitch :D

Comments

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa................

Jd5hMae.gif
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    AmphoraAmphora Posts: 3,959 Member
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    You love it? :smirk::D
    It’s so unexpected that it’s always something funny to look forward to lol
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited May 2019
    @Amphora Those kinds of glitches would freak me out but I have to admit I love it when my sims fail in some way, like falling flat on their faces while bowling or being sent (accidentally, I assure you ;) ) into a trap while exploring tombs :D
    Post edited by Mikezumi on
  • Options
    TinySpaceFoxTinySpaceFox Posts: 1,110 Member
    edited May 2019
    A strange case indeed. Looks like severe glaucoma with mydriasis, and I haven’t yet learned what medicine to use to treat that but you’d definitely have to avoid atropine. Paracetamol too. And… your cat seems to be unable to bear weight on both front limbs. Ah, who am I kidding? No amount of medicine is going to be able to fix this.

Sorry. I’m having a test later. Heh. :tongue:

EDIT: you use mannitol!
    Post edited by TinySpaceFox on
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    That is deeply disturbing! Poor wittle kitty
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Excuse me, I realize we have at least one proper veterinary student on this thread but I think I have the correct credentials to answer this. See, many years ago I used to walk past the veterinary school of my university on the way to and from classes. And for whatever reason one of my final exams took place in there, much to everyone's confusion.

Hide your sims' coffee makers. If the problem stops, then you know what the kitty has been getting up to when you weren't paying attention. ;)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    This is what happens when a cat overdoses on the catnip.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    The first time it happened to me I thought my game had broke. I had not been playing very long and had only had pets for a couple of days. Total freak out til I got on the forums and read about the glitches.
  • Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    It´s the form of the baby schema, you know, this cat tries to be even more cute than it is, so it established the big eyes! Hug it, it needs love! :D
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Oh dear... :D

freaking-out.gif
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    nickibitswardnickibitsward Posts: 3,115 Member
    I've never had this happen. Why does it happen?
  • Options
    FabBunnyFabBunny Posts: 158 Member
    Me scrolling down:

'Oh cute kitty playing with a laser, I don't know what the OP meant when...'
    *sees it*
    'Oh. I see. I see.'
    *Slowly walks away from computer*
  • Options
    AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    I haven't seen it either, although I have only played the cats once. What is happening? I mostly find explanations pointing to the quality of the graphics card.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    I haven't seen it either, although I have only played the cats once. What is happening? I mostly find explanations pointing to the quality of the graphics card.
    It occurs when you are in Tab mode and if there is an object or sim in the front of the cat, then while the sim disappears and turns invisible for some reason this glitch happens. Otherwise the pets in my game never have any problems.

I like to exploit this particular glitch for amusement purposes :D

For example, in this pic there is a house corner turning invisible and it covered half of Arae’s face here :p

tumblr_inline_pjyrto8K3s1vhkp6x_500.jpg
    ...I have to admit this is a bit disturbing :D
  • Options
    AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    Thank you! That is interesting. Your pictures are really very funny :smiley:
  • Options
    nickibitswardnickibitsward Posts: 3,115 Member
    Amphora wrote: »
    It occurs when you are in Tab mode and if there is an object or sim in the front of the cat, then while the sim disappears and turns invisible for some reason this glitch happens. Otherwise the pets in my game never have any problems.

I like to exploit this particular glitch for amusement purposes :D

For example, in this pic there is a house corner turning invisible and it covered half of Arae’s face here :p

tumblr_inline_pjyrto8K3s1vhkp6x_500.jpg
    ...I have to admit this is a bit disturbing :D

I downloaded this kitty off the exchange, I love it!

• Options
    A strange case indeed. Looks like severe glaucoma with mydriasis, and I haven’t yet learned what medicine to use to treat that but you’d definitely have to avoid atropine. Paracetamol too. And… your cat seems to be unable to bear weight on both front limbs. Ah, who am I kidding? No amount of medicine is going to be able to fix this.

Perhaps this problem is less medical than a supernatural demon that must be cast out?
    tumblr_pqwpe4e7u01xq9hdmo1_540.jpg
    :D
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Ooops
    Wrong thread :flushed::lol:

• Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited May 2019
    @FabBunny. I think you might have posted in the wrong thread.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Errr....

I accidentally posted on the wrong thread. You can tell I'm a sleep deprived student :lol:
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    tumblr_pquujxuhPh1xq9hdmo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_pquujxuhPh1xq9hdmo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nyjrcl0Ltj1qdqw3ro5_r1_250.gif

LOL to all your comments and gifs everyone! :joy:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member

^That right there was an awesome post @TinySpaceFox ! :smiley:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Amphora wrote: »
    [img][/img]tumblr_pquujxuhPh1xq9hdmo4_1280.jpg

@Amphora I love this one so much I guess it is the look on its face. Very nice