Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Mafia Round 3 - Reversed Cards (Mafia) Win!

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    I think the mafia players deserve an honourable win if town actually gets them lol. They're doing very well this game.

I second this. 🤣
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    That isn't who I want to vote next, it's who I am also considering voting today. Those are the people I could see murdering DeKay.

I guess that makes more sense than checking them off as you go along :lol:
  • Options
    LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    I'm going to Vote Charlie for the same reasons as day 2, but I might take it out if she can convince she's town or someone else sticks out to me more.

Do you think wagashi would kill dekay because of being suspicious and voting her? Or do you think someone might be trying to make wagashi look scummy?
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    I forgot to vote: wagashi
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I'm going to Vote Charlie for the same reasons as day 2, but I might take it out if she can convince she's town or someone else sticks out to me more.

Do you think wagashi would kill dekay because of being suspicious and voting her? Or do you think someone might be trying to make wagashi look scummy?

Not really sure, leaning a bit towards the latter because her defense made a lot of sense. She's second on my list after Charlie rn.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options

Not really sure, leaning a bit towards the latter because her defense made a lot of sense. She's second on my list after Charlie rn.

Lol this is what I’m saying. You’re never going to change your mind about me, so why should I waste my breath?
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    Anyway I have questions for all of you.

Choco, if you were mafia who would you have killed?

City who do you think would have killed dekay?

Wagashi, who do you think is mafia and why?

Bow could you guess the mafia right now?

Plumbob do you think wagashi could kill choco?
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Vote Count 4.1

Zinnia votes Wagashi
    Choco votes Wagashi
    Nyx votes Wagashi
    City votes Charlie
    Kitty votes Charlie
    Charlie votes Wagashi

Wagashi - Zinnia, Choco, Nyx, Charlie
    Charlie - City, Kitty

Day ends in 13 hours and 12 minutes
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options

I think it was someone who wanted to frame Wagashi or Wagashi herself/her buddy. I'm not sure who would want to frame her though.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Let me try this new format :D

Town
    Choco
    Bow
    Rose
    Plumbob
    Kitty
    Nyx
    Zinnia, Bubbz
    Wagashi
    Charlie
    Mafia
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Rose what are your suspicions?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    I've had a lot going on, so I wont be of much help rn, but vote Wagashi It's late and I have school tomorrow. Wont be on until after day ends sorry guys.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member

I think it was someone who wanted to frame Wagashi or Wagashi herself/her buddy. I'm not sure who would want to frame her though.

That's the point. I don't see any reason why they would frame me, but their actions had obviously done it by killing DeKay since she was suspicious of me. They probably wanted to eliminate DeKay before she finds them or she already did, but she changed her mind after that and seeing how dangerous it would be to keep her around, they decided to eliminate her.

1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
  • Options

I don't know. I haven't been able to focus on this game because of school. I can't open the forum when I'm in school and I hardly find the time after school.

• Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member

I don't know. I haven't been able to focus on this game because of school. I can't open the forum when I'm in school and I hardly find the time after school.

Not even during lunch? 🤔
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    LluviaRain wrote: »

Not even during lunch? 🤔

No. My school is located a bit farther away from the town center and the signal there is quite slow. And the only ones who have access to the internet are the teachers.
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member

I mean, if she’s going to get lynched then no I highly doubt she will be able to kill choco. But if she’s mafia and doesn’t get lynched then sure, it’s possible she could kill choco, just like how she should kill anyone else. I’m not really sure how you wanted me tanswer this question?

• Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member

I mean, if she’s going to get lynched then no I highly doubt she will be able to kill choco. But if she’s mafia and doesn’t get lynched then sure, it’s possible she could kill choco, just like how she should kill anyone else. I’m not really sure how you wanted me tanswer this question?

That question feels a bit odd to me. :D
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    I think the mafia players deserve an honourable win if town actually gets them lol. They're doing very well this game.

I second this. 🤣

I third this.
  • Options
    Anyway, I’m going to Vote Wagashi as, like I said earlier, it makes most sense for her to have killed Dekay seeing as Dekay was most suspicious of her.

It is possible that she could be framed, and if that were the case I think the only people who would have framed her would be Choco, Kitty, maybe Zinnia and maybe maybe Charlie. They seem like the only players who would have the idea to frame other players. So if Wagashi flips town (which in some ways I wouldn’t be surprised if that did happen now, seeing as everyone we thought would be mafia has done that so far), then I definitely want to keep my eyes on the four I just listed.
  • Options
    Anyway, I’m going to Vote Wagashi as, like I said earlier, it makes most sense for her to have killed Dekay seeing as Dekay was most suspicious of her.

It is possible that she could be framed, and if that were the case I think the only people who would have framed her would be Choco, Kitty, maybe Zinnia and maybe maybe Charlie. They seem like the only players who would have the idea to frame other players. So if Wagashi flips town (which in some ways I wouldn’t be surprised if that did happen now, seeing as everyone we thought would be mafia has done that so far), then I definitely want to keep my eyes on the four I just listed.

I can’t stop thinking about how Wagashi could’ve been framed now and I’m beginning to second guess myself about voting for her.

I couldn’t help but notice that Kitty hasn’t voted Wagashi, why is that? Part of me feels like she knows that Wagashi’s town, so by not voting for her, she won’t look suspicious when she flips town.

Kitty, please convince me you’re town, because up until now I think I’ve just assumed you were...
  • Options

I can’t stop thinking about how Wagashi could’ve been framed now and I’m beginning to second guess myself about voting for her.

I couldn’t help but notice that Kitty hasn’t voted Wagashi, why is that? Part of me feels like she knows that Wagashi’s town, so by not voting for her, she won’t look suspicious when she flips town.

Kitty, please convince me you’re town, because up until now I think I’ve just assumed you were...

I haven't voted Wagashi because I'm concerned that each wagon there hasn't been 1 scum lynch, if I were you I'd be more careful about these wagons now if you are town. Don't you find it weird that so many are voting them? Maybe it's just me being paranoid.

I have no idea what Wagashi will flip. I can't see why she would kill Dekay after Dekay being suspicious and bring all this attention to her. Not saying I don't think she could be scum but if she is it seems like she messed up big time, I also think whatever her alignment, scum are voting too because she has suspicion on her and it's the easy route. I think she's probably being framed imo but we'll see. Right now my first suspect is Charlie.

I don't know what to say to convince you other than I feel I've been doing my best after a long break. I could ask you the same thing and what makes you so sure about wagashi and that you're not just another following the vote.
  • Options
    I have to go now, be back in a few hours.
  • Options
    kittymeow wrote: »

I haven't voted Wagashi because I'm concerned that each wagon there hasn't been 1 scum lynch, if I were you I'd be more careful about these wagons now if you are town. Don't you find it weird that so many are voting them? Maybe it's just me being paranoid.

I have no idea what Wagashi will flip. I can't see why she would kill Dekay after Dekay being suspicious and bring all this attention to her. Not saying I don't think she could be scum but if she is it seems like she messed up big time, I also think whatever her alignment, scum are voting too because she has suspicion on her and it's the easy route. I think she's probably being framed imo but we'll see. Right now my first suspect is Charlie.

I don't know what to say to convince you other than I feel I've been doing my best after a long break. I could ask you the same thing and what makes you so sure about wagashi and that you're not just another following the vote.

That's what made me second-guess my vote, the more I think about it, the less sense Wagashi killing Dekay seems to make. With that in mind, I'm going to Unvote Wagashi, my guess is that she's probably (emphasis on probably) town.

As to who would frame her, the only people I could see framing someone would be (like I said) you, Choco, maybe Zinnia, maybe maybe Charlie. But I'm just not sure who to vote for now :sob:

• Options
    kittymeow wrote: »

That's what made me second-guess my vote, the more I think about it, the less sense Wagashi killing Dekay seems to make. With that in mind, I'm going to Unvote Wagashi, my guess is that she's probably (emphasis on probably) town.

As to who would frame her, the only people I could see framing someone would be (like I said) you, Choco, maybe Zinnia, maybe maybe Charlie. But I'm just not sure who to vote for now :sob:

I also couldn't imagine Wagashi being in charge of the kill. If she suggested Dekay, I reckon her buddies would strongly advice against it. With that in mind, I feel as if Wagashi's safe.

Town
    Bow
    Nyx
    Rose
    City
    Wagashi
    Bubbz
    Kitty
    <- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Choco
    Zinnia
    Charlie
    Mafia

I'm just going to Vote Charlie, I've been suspicious of her this entire game, and if anyone needs to go, imo it's her.