Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Mafia Round 3 - Reversed Cards (Mafia) Win!

Comments

• Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Okay, about the Dekay death:

First thing that came to my mind is how the bad guys were actually comfortable enough to let Dekay live till Day 3. This makes me wonder that it's either: A) One of the bad guys are experienced enough to play against town Dekay and remain undetected by her or B) Because of the lack of useful town PRs they can easily blend it with the rest of us.

Secondly, the fact that none of them has been caught probably gave them more confidence to watch town tear themselves apart without worrying about having themselves exposed since town has been suspecting the wrong people all along.

0Pjd0zS.png

Bow, Charlie, Nyx and Zinnia all listed as green, they can choose to kill Dekay to easily frame any of those in red without getting much unwanted attention the next day. We all know that Agua is good and Wagashi seems more townish today.

Using reverse psychology, Wagashi, City and Bubbz are likely good.
    DeKay wrote: »
    If no one counter claims Rose, then Rose is telling the truth and I really don't know who to kill anymore. XD

I do however know who I don't want lynched and they're: Bow, Zinnia, Kitty, Nyx, Plumbob and Choco. If anyone one of you in this list is mafia, then good job. I will give you a cookie at the end of the game. :D

I'll give Charlie one more chance to make a better defense for herself and persuade others today.

I'm fine with getting rid of Rose, City, Bubbz, Agua and Wagashi today.

3 of these were on her no-lynching list Day 3. It just bothers me now everyone seems to be putting Nyx and Bow as town on their lists.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    Ignore the idiotic B) face. That was meant to be B)
    ._.
  • Options
    LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    @LittlBowBub do you still want Charlie dead today? I see that you were suspicious of her Day 1 and 2.

Yeah I'll be voting for charlie again today. Day 1 was more of a hunch than anything else but then she started looking more scummier so I stuck with it I guess, like what I did with plumbob. Also to answer your list, the votes changed after I went to sleep so when I was awake my vote would have made some difference at the time but then everything would change and I'd be left with an odd looking vote :lol: I focused on charlie as everyone else on my list came up with a good enough reason to not vote for them that day and charlie was the only other person left I was suspicious of. If I were on at the time I probably would have changed my vote to sub day 2.
  • Options
    Also I don't think i've been quiet.. I just come in waves :joy:
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Zinnia v. Wagashi
    Choco v. Wagashi
    Nyx v. Wagashi
    City v. Charlie
    Kitty v. Charlie
    Charlie v. Wagashi
    Rose v. Wagashi
    Plumbob v. Wagashi
    Plumbob unvotes
    Plumbob v. Charlie
    Wagashi v. Charlie
    Choco v. Charlie
    Choco v. Zinnia
    Choco v. Charlie
    Rose v. Charlie

Wagashi (3) - Zinnia, Nyx, Charlie
    Charlie (6) - City, Kitty, Plumbob, Wagashi, Choco, Rose.

Is this right? I think Plumbob, Wagashi, Bubbz, and City are most suspicious. Bubbz wasn't killed, was she?
    unknown.png
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Censor test: dumb
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Zinnia v. Wagashi
    Choco v. Wagashi
    Nyx v. Wagashi
    City v. Charlie
    Kitty v. Charlie
    Charlie v. Wagashi
    Rose v. Wagashi
    Plumbob v. Wagashi
    Plumbob unvotes
    Plumbob v. Charlie
    Wagashi v. Charlie
    Choco v. Charlie
    Choco v. Zinnia
    Choco v. Charlie
    Rose v. Charlie

Is this right? I think Plumbob, Wagashi, Bubbz, and City are most suspicious. Bubbz wasn't killed, was she?

Not paying attention, absent-minded Zinnia scummy alert.
    ._.
  • Options
    Zinnia v. Wagashi
    Choco v. Wagashi
    Nyx v. Wagashi
    City v. Charlie
    Kitty v. Charlie
    Charlie v. Wagashi
    Rose v. Wagashi
    Plumbob v. Wagashi
    Plumbob unvotes
    Plumbob v. Charlie
    Wagashi v. Charlie
    Choco v. Charlie
    Choco v. Zinnia
    Choco v. Charlie
    Rose v. Charlie

Maybe it's plumbob and not charlie :open_mouth: I need to hear more from plumbob.
  • Options
    Btw, since there are fewer PRs in the game, I tend to get night actions quickly. I'll make nights shorter and transfer the time to day
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Zinnia v. Wagashi
    Choco v. Wagashi
    Nyx v. Wagashi
    City v. Charlie
    Kitty v. Charlie
    Charlie v. Wagashi
    Rose v. Wagashi
    Plumbob v. Wagashi
    Plumbob unvotes
    Plumbob v. Charlie
    Wagashi v. Charlie
    Choco v. Charlie
    Choco v. Zinnia
    Choco v. Charlie
    Rose v. Charlie

That was a comment on her activity, Choco.
    unknown.png
  • Options

That was a comment on her activity, Choco.[/quote]

That was my comment on your comment on her activity. Inactive is far different from being killed because I don't think town Zinnia would easily mistaken dead players with someone who needs to talk more.

Maybe it's plumbob and not charlie :open_mouth: I need to hear more from plumbob.

Adding this to my note.
    ._.
  • Options
    CELA4p0.png

Again, Bow and Zinnia (even Charlie!) on the green list.
    ._.
  • Options

That was a comment on her activity, Choco.

That was my comment on your comment on her activity. Inactive is far different from being killed because I don't think town Zinnia would easily mistaken dead players with someone who needs to talk more.

Adding this to my note.[/quote]

Do I need to put :lol: next to every joke I make? I've been killed for jokes before, maybe I should.

I didn't think she was dead.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Nyxzee wrote: »
    I'm sorry but can someone help me out here, cause I seem to have gotten stuck on this:
    "Approximately 1/4 of all players in the game are reversed/Mafia, rounded up.... "

for some reason up until now I've been thinking it's only 4 mafia players... but wouldn't it be 5 ?
    sense 16 player would have equaled 4 mafia's but with 17 players, it should have been rounded up to 5 shouldn't it??

Oh my freaking God, you're right.... Aw, come on! The last game I played with 17 players and 4 townies, town didn't even come close to winning. Aaaaaaahhhhh!

Let's pray Icey meant rounded up/down cuz adding one townie player with one more mafia is a bit too much.

It only states rounded up... and it's the same with the power roles... so I would think it means what it says..

"Approximately 1/4 of all players in the game will have a power role, rounded up. At least one of the power roles is guaranteed to be reversed. If there are 5 or more reversed cards in the game, two reversed cards will have a power role"
    And this part means thers 2 power roles on the mafia side, and 3 power roles on town side...

I'm not sure if she'd be faking this. But this post made me think she was townish for sometime.

Nyx seems to be a more experienced player than we've all thought. I have a feeling that she can also be experienced enough to fake post this to not only confuse town players but also make herself look town.
    ._.
  • Options
    Okay since you guys want to vote me, I’m gonna go ahead and make my lists here.

Most likely scum-
    Lluvia
    Agua
    Rose
    Plumbob
    Wagashi

Most likely town-
    Choco
    Dekay
    Zinnia
    Bow

If I’m to die, go after one of these people listed as scum. Read back at what I’ve said about people in the game.

Sure, not your partner. And where's Nyx anyway?
    ._.
  • Options
    I'm not gonna trust Rose just because she sometimes doesn't lie, that doesn't turn out well :joy:

I have to admit that I have a hard time getting used to use using the joy face, Zinnia. You used it quite a lot this game.

And this comment rubs me wrong.

UY74Xiv.png

Again, Bow, Zinnia and Nyx. It's always Bow and Zinnia.
    Boy, imagine if neither Rose, Lluvia, Agua or City are scums. XD I will be shooketh.

Maybe she's already shooketh.
    ._.
  • Options
    Okay since you guys want to vote me, I’m gonna go ahead and make my lists here.

Most likely scum-
    Lluvia
    Agua
    Rose
    Plumbob
    Wagashi

Most likely town-
    Choco
    Dekay
    Zinnia
    Bow

If I’m to die, go after one of these people listed as scum. Read back at what I’ve said about people in the game.

Sure, not your partner. And where's Nyx anyway?

I'm confused. Are you saying you think i'm buddies with charlie (nyx and zinnia) even though i've voted for her twice and will probably vote her again today? I also brought up thinking nyx and charlie could be buddies but then crossed it off because of that comment (the one you've just mentioned).
  • Options
    NyxzeeNyxzee Posts: 78 Member
    Reading though..
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    That bandwagon on Wasgashi makes no sense
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    I'm confused. Are you saying you think i'm buddies with charlie (nyx and zinnia) even though i've voted for her twice and will probably vote her again today? I also brought up thinking nyx and charlie could be buddies but then crossed it off because of that comment (the one you've just mentioned).

Reverse psychology.
    Voting her twice doesn't mean anything. Especially when you were confident that it wouldn't kill her. Same thing could be said about Nyx questioning about Charlie's acitivity. She could be staging the whole thing with Charlie and that'll make people think they're not working together when it might be the case in reality.
    ._.
  • Options

Reverse psychology.
    Voting her twice doesn't mean anything. Especially when you were confident that it wouldn't kill her. Same thing could be said about Nyx questioning about Charlie's acitivity. She could be staging the whole thing with Charlie and that'll make people think they're not working together when it might be the case in reality.

But that doesn't make sense because when I voted charlie I would have been the 4th vote on day 1. On day 2 I was the second vote and more votes followed. So I wouldn't say that I was confident that it wouldn't kill her, but the opposite. The votes changed after I went to sleep, that's why the final vote count looks like i've just stuck a random vote on charlie.
  • Options
    Nah I don't know anymore.
    ._.
  • Options
    NyxzeeNyxzee Posts: 78 Member
    I'm sorry but can someone help me out here, cause I seem to have gotten stuck on this:
    "Approximately 1/4 of all players in the game are reversed/Mafia, rounded up.... "

for some reason up until now I've been thinking it's only 4 mafia players... but wouldn't it be 5 ?
    sense 16 player would have equaled 4 mafia's but with 17 players, it should have been rounded up to 5 shouldn't it??

Oh my freaking God, you're right.... Aw, come on! The last game I played with 17 players and 4 townies, town didn't even come close to winning. Aaaaaaahhhhh!

Let's pray Icey meant rounded up/down cuz adding one townie player with one more mafia is a bit too much.

It only states rounded up... and it's the same with the power roles... so I would think it means what it says..

"Approximately 1/4 of all players in the game will have a power role, rounded up. At least one of the power roles is guaranteed to be reversed. If there are 5 or more reversed cards in the game, two reversed cards will have a power role"
    And this part means thers 2 power roles on the mafia side, and 3 power roles on town side...

I'm not sure if she'd be faking this. But this post made me think she was townish for sometime.

Nyx seems to be a more experienced player than we've all thought. I have a feeling that she can also be experienced enough to fake post this to not only confuse town players but also make herself look town.

This is the first game I've played, The Hunger Games, previous to this one was the first time I've even seen this type of game. and no didn't fabricate that message, I really did think it was a possibility that there might be 5 Mafia players, and that I was getting it wrong thinking there might only be 4....
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    What about you framing me for framing Wagashi?

Like I said, I feel like the only people who would frame someone would be you Kitty Zinnia or Charlie

I’m not gonna vote for you though today, because up until now I’ve trusted you and always thought you were town. I’m more suspicious of charlie because all game she’s been fishy imo

Can I ask why you say me, you kept saying before you don't know how I play since we haven't played much together so how can you assume that?
  • Options
    Btw, night will be 3 hours and the remaining 9 will be added to day

Vote count coming soon