Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Mafia Round 3 - Reversed Cards (Mafia) Win!

Comments

• Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Anywho, Vote Zinnia. The mafia are clearly very sneaky this time around, and Zinnia is such a sneaky player when she's mafia. I feel like she's someone who'd think to frame Wagashi. Just in general, I am getting more and more suspicious of her day by day.
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Well I really felt good about my Charlie vote, I should have noticed when everyone started following that something was off.

I'm really really worried about Plumbob now tbh, I don't know what to think anymore.

Please don't be worried about me, I promise I am town (I know this doesn't mean much as I have lied before, but you just need to trust me now). I know it's a bit early to say this as no one has actually voted me yet, I just wanted to put it out there before people started becoming more suspicious of me.

This statement makes me feel a bit suspicious of plumbob
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Zinnia votes Wagashi
    Choco votes Wagashi
    Nyx votes Wagashi
    City votes Charlie
    Kitty votes Charlie
    Charlie votes Wagashi

Rose votes Wagashi
    Plumbob votes Wagashi
    Plumbob unvotes
    Plumbob votes Charlie
    Wagashi votes Charlie

Choco votes Zinnia
    Choco votes Charlie
    Rose votes Charlie
    Bow votes Charlie

The only two swaps that really stand out to me are Choco and Bows

I feel at this point that someone who up to this point is most obviously town is probably mafia... which both Choco and bow fit this description.

I definitely want to look closely at both of them today, because I’m becoming more and more suspicious of them as the game goes ln

I didn't swap my vote? I said I would probably vote charlie again when choco asked me.
  • Options
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    Well I really felt good about my Charlie vote, I should have noticed when everyone started following that something was off.

I'm really really worried about Plumbob now tbh, I don't know what to think anymore.

Please don't be worried about me, I promise I am town (I know this doesn't mean much as I have lied before, but you just need to trust me now). I know it's a bit early to say this as no one has actually voted me yet, I just wanted to put it out there before people started becoming more suspicious of me.

Wait what? Why? Or are you just saying that?

If I'm being honest, I forgot you were in the game still Bubbz. Can you give us your thoughts about the game, I'd like to hear where your mind's currently at :)
  • Options
    Zinnia votes Wagashi
    Choco votes Wagashi
    Nyx votes Wagashi
    City votes Charlie
    Kitty votes Charlie
    Charlie votes Wagashi

Rose votes Wagashi
    Plumbob votes Wagashi
    Plumbob unvotes
    Plumbob votes Charlie
    Wagashi votes Charlie

Choco votes Zinnia
    Choco votes Charlie
    Rose votes Charlie
    Bow votes Charlie

I feel at this point that someone who up to this point is most obviously town is probably mafia... which both Choco and bow fit this description.

I definitely want to look closely at both of them today, because I’m becoming more and more suspicious of them as the game goes ln

I didn't swap my vote? I said I would probably vote charlie again when choco asked me.

You're right, you didn't. Sorry, my bad
  • Options
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »

Wait what? Why? Or are you just saying that?

If I'm being honest, I forgot you were in the game still Bubbz. Can you give us your thoughts about the game, I'd like to hear where your mind's currently at :)

Nyx has been very quiet so far.
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    Bubbz, i'm getting worried as you only mentioned the wagashi 'bandwagon' then disappeared again.

Who do you think is most likely mafia?
  • Options
    Zinnia votes Wagashi
    Choco votes Wagashi
    Nyx votes Wagashi
    City votes Charlie
    Kitty votes Charlie
    Charlie votes Wagashi

Rose votes Wagashi
    Plumbob votes Wagashi
    Plumbob unvotes
    Plumbob votes Charlie
    Wagashi votes Charlie

Choco votes Zinnia
    Choco votes Charlie
    Rose votes Charlie
    Bow votes Charlie

You're right, you didn't. Sorry, my bad

It's ok.. Choco has tried doing the same thing to me :lol:
  • Options
    Bubbz, i'm getting worried as you only mentioned the wagashi 'bandwagon' then disappeared again.

Who do you think is most likely mafia?

I don’t really know yet.
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I just read back. I'm kind of at a loss
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Vote Zinnia She's not like her usual self this game. I don't know who else could be bad anymore.
    Zinnia would be cruel enough to spare me till this day.

Stoppp it Choco! I'm not scum, and I was just killed it LyLo, unvote me! storage.proboards.com/forum/images/smiley/angry.png

Who started the charlie wagon? City and Kitty were the first to vote, after 3 votes on Wagashi. Wagashi, City, Kitty? I don't know about the fourth. Plumbob switched quickly but this looks town

Who else did DeKay want lynched? I don't think it makes sense for them to just murder DeKay and bus Wagashi.

Wagashi, Kitty, City, and... ? I don't think Kitty likes to bus. I don't know about City.

Vote: Wagashi?
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Vote Zinnia She's not like her usual self this game. I don't know who else could be bad anymore.

Stoppp it Choco! I'm not scum, and I was just killed it LyLo, unvote me angry.png

Who started the charlie wagon? City and Kitty were the first to vote, after 3 votes on Wagashi. Wagashi, City, Kitty? I don't know about the fourth. Plumbob switched quickly but this looks town

Who else did DeKay want lynched? I don't think it makes sense for them to just murder DeKay and bus Wagashi.

Wagashi, Kitty, City, and... ? I don't think Kitty likes to bus. I don't know about City.

I clicked the wrong button :frowning:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Unvote I seriously don’t know anymore. Plumbob can be bad, Kitty can be bad, Wagashi can be bad, bubbz can be bad, Nyx can be bad, Bow can be bad... pretty much I’m back to square one.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member

Stoppp it Choco! I'm not scum, and I was just killed it LyLo, unvote me! storage.proboards.com/forum/images/smiley/angry.png

I don't trust you Zinnia and I don't trust Plumbob, this just makes me feel you're a team. You should know of all people since I've played with you the most, that I have bussed partners many times in the past and have no worries doing so, so I'm not sure what you're trying to get at.

What do you think about bubbz? You've hardly mentioned her.

• Options
    Unvote I seriously don’t know anymore. Plumbob can be bad, Kitty can be bad, Wagashi can be bad, bubbz can be bad, Nyx can be bad, Bow can be bad... pretty much I’m back to square one.

Anyone could be bad at this point.
  • Options

How can I trust anyone when there hasn't even been 1 scum killed? Pretty much those I have town read the most are still around and making me question everything. Sorry if I sound frustrated.

If there is a mislynch today I think that's game over.
  • Options

How can I trust anyone when there hasn't even been 1 scum killed? Pretty much those I have town read the most are still around and making me question everything. Sorry if I sound frustrated.

If there is a mislynch today I think that's game over.

This makes me think Kitty is good. I think she sounds frustrated. Also City's been quiet. Bubbz also. She didn't even vote yesterday, she came here and said how the wagashi bandwagon didn't make much sense and left.

Also Bubbz asked Bow how she was doing on day 1 make me think that they might be working together.
    ._.
  • Options
    Or maybe it's Plumbob, Zinnia, Bow and Bubbz?

._.
  • Options

I don't trust you Zinnia and I don't trust Plumbob, this just makes me feel you're a team. You should know of all people since I've played with you the most, that I have bussed partners many times in the past and have no worries doing so, so I'm not sure what you're trying to get at.

What do you think about bubbz? You've hardly mentioned her.

You didn't seem like you wanted to bus... Tribbo, was it? in my Guardian Angel Mafia, despite her being gone... you did eventually, though.

I honestly don't know, I can hardly remember anything Bubbz has done (I know, Choco, "absent-minded Zinnia alert" but she didn't even vote yesterday) but she voted Wagashi Day 2.

unknown.png
  • Options
    Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member

Technically, I didn't start the Charlie wagon. Also, I had to vote to defend myself. It wouldn't make sense to vote someone other than Charlie who has already been voted... I think twice (?) Why wouldn't it make sense for them to kill DeKay and pin the blame on me? Surely they wanted to kill DeKay, but never had the opportunity as it would seem suspicious for them and when she was the only one who voted me, it'd make sense for the players that I was one who killed her which is not true.
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
  • Options
    I honestly have no idea what to do now. I can't trust anyone now, I have no idea who's bad, and who's good anymore.

I'm not even sure if I'm comfortable with my Zinnia vote anymore... I think I'll leave it for now, I have plenty of time to change it, but her defence did seem pretty genuine.
  • Options
    By the way, Zinnia, I take back what I said about your Mafia Dream... I had one last night too...

But I don't know how reliable it is, seeing as Icey was part of the Mafia :joy:
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

I will usually list my partners as 'neutral' as I'm not big on bussing.

I had been suspicious of Charlie since Days 1 and 2 so it wasn't like I voted her just to get a townie lynched. I'm town.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    By the way, Zinnia, I take back what I said about your Mafia Dream... I had one last night too...

But I don't know how reliable it is, seeing as Icey was part of the Mafia :joy:

If we put both our dreams together it means... the Mafia is Icey and Plumbob... It's genius!

Vote City It looks like the Mafia were able to swing the votes away from Wagashi to Charlie, but the people who were voting don't look that scummy to me. I'm not very worried about a hammer taking place as I've no plans to put in a final vote.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Unvote Zinnia I don't want to have vote for someone whilst I'm asleep incase a hammer is put in place