Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Mafia Round 3 - Reversed Cards (Mafia) Win!

Comments

• Options
    NyxzeeNyxzee Posts: 78 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Cuz I doubt Nyx is a mafia Judgment anyway cuz then she would have already tried to use her own shot. Or if she hasn't then, oops. :D

was actually about to ask you why my card wasn't on your list, and Kitty's too, (Justice)
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Nyxzee wrote: »
    Cuz I doubt Nyx is a mafia Judgment anyway cuz then she would have already tried to use her own shot. Or if she hasn't then, oops. :D

was actually about to ask you why my card wasn't on your list, and Kitty's too, (Justice)

Yeah, I forgot to add Kitty in it. But I think she might be town.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Anyone know the vote count?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Here's my list:

0Pjd0zS.png
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Anyone know the vote count?

Agua got like a bunch of votes and I voted Wagashi and Agua voted me.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Vote Count 3.3

DeKay votes Wagashi
    Zinnia votes Agua
    Plumbob votes Agua
    Agua votes DeKay

Choco votes Agua
    Bubbz votes Agua
    Rose votes Agua
    Rose votes Charlie
    Rose unvotes
    Rose votes Agua
    Kitty votes Agua

Choco votes Charlie
    Charlie votes Agua
    Wagashi votes Agua
    Choco votes Agua
    Bow votes Agua
    Nyx votes Agua

Agua - Zinnia, Plumbob, Bubbz, Rose, Kitty, Charlie, Wagashi, Choco, Bow, Nyx
    Wagashi - DeKay
    DeKay - Agua

Day ends in 15 minutes
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    "Now, Dennis, if you continue on like this, things might end badly for you."

"How so?"

"There might be a few unpleasant changes in your life. Find your center once again, then think about your plans in the near future."

"Ominous, but okay."

oLmfduf.png
    Agua, the Upright Death, has been discarded

It is now Night 3
    Night ends on February 12, 4 PM GMT
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Also, I have no idea what I was drinking, because in my previous day and night announcements, I put December in the end dates rather than February 🤔

• Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    kittymeow wrote: »
    AguaWater wrote: »
    I'm going to throw in a vote for vote: Agua and we'll see how things go.

What does Agua usually play like? Is he acting different to how he has in other games as town? I didn't like the giving up attitude from him earlier and I've had a bad vibe from him all game.

This is my second game and the last one ended early because Rose accidentally made a mistake as the host. So I don’t have a normal playstyle.

Oh, I assumed you had been playing for a while. Now you're back, do you want to convince us you're town?

He’s gone again. Sleep required and this ghost really needs to shut up

Wait why's he asleep? It's only 8:30, and you posted that at 7:30 :joy:

Correction: Getting off phone because apparently you’re not meant to be on a phone for at least two hours before bed
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options

What does Agua usually play like? Is he acting different to how he has in other games as town? I didn't like the giving up attitude from him earlier and I've had a bad vibe from him all game.

This is my second game and the last one ended early because Rose accidentally made a mistake as the host. So I don’t have a normal playstyle.

Oh, I assumed you had been playing for a while. Now you're back, do you want to convince us you're town?

Correction: Getting off phone because apparently you’re not meant to be on a phone for at least two hours before bed

I probably should do this cuz I have a bad habit of using my phone right before I go to bed. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member

I probably should do this cuz I have a bad habit of using my phone right before I go to bed. :D

Yeah I use my phone or laptop right up until the second I decide to go to sleep... whoops :joy:
  • Options
    Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member
    I'm def gonna keep my eye on Wagashi. I voted her earlier on and she came on and said she was reading back. And never came back until now. LOL. Trying to avoid my vote there? 🤔😂

Nah. I had to do my homework and fell asleep earlier than I expected (I was planning to check the forum after). Also, I realized that no matter how much I try to defend myself, it just seems suspicious and a bit too defensive as it is commonly pointed out. And when I try to be suspicious of others, it backfires and then a lot of people would think I was scummy. There's no hard feelings though, since it is the point of the game to be suspicious of others. So if you're voting me, then I don't care. But I'd appreciate it if you provide a plausible reason for doing so. It helps me a lot with developing my play style. :)
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
  • Options
    I already have all the actions, so I'll end night in 1 hour and 15 minutes just in case anyone changes their mind

• Options
    edited February 2019
    "So, Dennis. Any ideas brewing up in your head?"

"Nah, it's still pretty barren."

"I figured as much. Let's see if we can remedy that."

uLvsniU.png
    DeKay, the Upright Empress, has been discarded

It is now Day 4
    Day ends on February 13, 4 PM GMT
    Post edited by icmnfrsh on

• Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

It is now Day 4

Shoot, I was telling Icey during the night how I was convinced Dekay was scum as she never said whether she was upright or not, and the fact that she was still alive was bothering me, I guess I was wrong though :/
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Wow it’s day four already
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options

It is now Day 4

Shoot, I was telling Icey during the night how I was convinced Dekay was scum as she never said whether she was upright or not, and the fact that she was still alive was bothering me, I guess I was wrong though :/

Poor Icey 😆
  • Options
    Now I am even more confused than before? How have we not managed to find a single member of the mafia yet!

Dekay was most suspicious of Wagashi yesterday, it seemed, so perhaps she killed him last night?

Town
    (I'm somewhat suspicious of everyone now so no one deserves first place)
    Bow
    Choco
    Kitty
    Zinnia
    Rose
    Nyx
    Charlie
    < - - - - - - - - - - I'd be happy to lynch anyone below this line
    City
    Bubbz
    Wagashi
    Mafia

I don't even know anymore
  • Options
    Now I am even more confused than before? How have we not managed to find a single member of the mafia yet!

Dekay was most suspicious of Wagashi yesterday, it seemed, so perhaps she killed her (sorry) last night?

Town
    Bow
    Choco
    Kitty
    Zinnia
    Rose
    Nyx
    Charlie
    City
    Bubbz
    Wagashi
    Mafia

• Options

Dekay was most suspicious of Wagashi yesterday, it seemed, so perhaps she killed him last night?

Town
    Bow
    Choco
    Kitty
    Zinnia
    Rose
    Nyx
    Charlie
    City
    Bubbz
    Wagashi
    Mafia

Why are you sus of city today? Charlie seems suspicious to me because of how she acted the previous day
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »

Town
    Bow
    Choco
    Kitty
    Zinnia
    Rose
    Nyx
    Charlie
    City
    Bubbz
    Wagashi
    Mafia

Why are you sus of city today? Charlie seems suspicious to me because of how she acted the previous day

City hasn't said a lot (I mean she has spoken, but I can't remember her saying much that stood out to me) so it's hard to really get a picture of her
  • Options

It is now Day 4

Poor Icey 😆

To be honest, at one point I kept going on at him, thinking that he got it wrong and Agua had a power, forgetting that you can get a power role without powers 🙄
  • Options

Town
    Bow
    Choco
    Kitty
    Zinnia
    Rose
    Nyx
    Charlie
    City
    Bubbz
    Wagashi
    Mafia

Also I'd say I'm still suspicious of Charlie, I still think there's a chance she could be mafia, but I'm just going to trust her lovers claim for now.

But I really don't know what to do anymore if I'm being honest
  • Options

Town
    Bow
    Choco
    Kitty
    Zinnia
    Rose
    Nyx
    Charlie
    City
    Bubbz
    Wagashi
    Mafia

Also I'd say I'm still suspicious of Charlie, I still think there's a chance she could be mafia, but I'm just going to trust her lovers claim for now.

But I really don't know what to do anymore if I'm being honest

Same. Is Charlie 50/50 on your list?
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    Not to stress you, but there’s (I think, from counting the names on the front page) 7 town and 4 mafia. You probably counted already, but I’m bored 😕