Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Mafia Round 3 - Reversed Cards (Mafia) Win!

Comments

• the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    Now I am even more confused than before? How have we not managed to find a single member of the mafia yet!

Dekay was most suspicious of Wagashi yesterday, it seemed, so perhaps she killed him last night?

Town
    (I'm somewhat suspicious of everyone now so no one deserves first place)
    Bow
    Choco
    Kitty
    Zinnia
    Rose
    Nyx
    Charlie
    < - - - - - - - - - - I'd be happy to lynch anyone below this line
    City
    Bubbz
    Wagashi
    Mafia

I don't even know anymore

Why are you sus of city today? Charlie seems suspicious to me because of how she acted the previous day

Also I'd say I'm still suspicious of Charlie, I still think there's a chance she could be mafia, but I'm just going to trust her lovers claim for now.

But I really don't know what to do anymore if I'm being honest

Same. Is Charlie 50/50 on your list?

Yeah I'd say so
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    So rn, theres 7 town 4 mafia
    Worst case scenario:
    We lynch town 6 town 4 mafia
    Mafia kills 5 town 4 mafia
    We lynch town 4 town 4 mafia Mafia win

So we have 1 mislynch and then we're in lylo
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I'm going to bed soon so I'm just gonna Vote: Wagashi before I forget :sleepy: If not her, then City or Charlie.
    unknown.png
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Vote Wagashi
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Vote Wagashi

Why are voting Wagashi without any sort of explanation
    Oh hamburgers!
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Vote Wagashi

Why are voting Wagashi without any sort of explanation

You
    Oh hamburgers!
  • NyxzeeNyxzee Posts: 78 Member
    Vote Wagashi

It's to much of a coincidence with Dekay being suspicious and voting for her, and now Dekay is discarded..
  • LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    It's a bit too early to vote straight away for me but I would like to hear what wagashi has to say as dekay narrowed her PR list to wagashi possibly being the PR mafia.
    DeKay wrote: »
    Hmm, okay so that means Bubbz is not a PR.

Me: Empress
    Wagashi: The Fool
    City: Chariot
    Charlie: The lovers

Out of this list, I think maybe Wagashi is the mafia PR.

Dekay also listed city, bubbz and wagashi in red for possible scums.
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I know I don't trust City, Bubbz, Wagashi and Charlie. DeKay was suspicious of Wagashi and Wagashi reacted in a defensive way on day 1, Dekay was defending Charlie early in in the game so there's a reason for Charlie to keep her around. City and Charlie both acted like they weren't bothered about being voted/lynched. Bubbz has been a bit more quieter recently.

Where is Wagashi now?
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »
    Where is Wagashi now?

She ran away because she was too scared of the votes. She’s most likely just busy 😋
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
    I know I don't trust City, Bubbz, Wagashi and Charlie. DeKay was suspicious of Wagashi and Wagashi reacted in a defensive way on day 1, Dekay was defending Charlie early in in the game so there's a reason for Charlie to keep her around. City and Charlie both acted like they weren't bothered about being voted/lynched. Bubbz has been a bit more quieter recently.

I don't know if this means anything, but there was also the Rose/Charlie vote, where she forgot she hadn't changed her vote from Rose to Charlie... ?
    But yeah I would like to hear Wagashi's thoughts on it all too..
    Nyxzee wrote: »

I don't know if this means anything, but there was also the Rose/Charlie vote, where she forgot she hadn't changed her vote from Rose to Charlie... ?

I can't seem to remember that but it is definitely odd, I'll have a look back through their comments. Do you know if this game uses a hammer?
    和菓子さん Wagashi why didn’t you vote yesterday?

Got too caught up with reading and playing games. By the time I checked the forum, the day phase had already ended. And if someone questions why I didn't before I left to play games, I wasn't sure who to vote and if I did, everyone might accuse me of riding the bandwagon. I was suspicious of Tuti, but someone pointed out that she was busy at school and so I gave her the benefit of the doubt. Still, she got lynched anyway.

What do you think of this Charlie wagon and how she's reacting to it>

Well. I'm not really comfortable with people jumping on bandwagons since I've done that before and it usually doesn't end well, but I'm getting pretty unsure about Charlie. I don't think she defended herself yet, and with her leaving behind a list seems kinda weird as well. It's more like a bargain to me, though I don't know why or how she judges the players, especially why she played on her scum list. But it's her opinion, so I'm not going to dwell on that.

The Charlie wagon is also a bit strange. Has City said why he/she voted Charlie? I hope the one who steered this wagon isn't going to regret the decision because honestly, I'm not really sure which alignment Charlie is or her power (if she has any).

This last part about Charlie really rubs me the wrong way.

Got too caught up with reading and playing games. By the time I checked the forum, the day phase had already ended. And if someone questions why I didn't before I left to play games, I wasn't sure who to vote and if I did, everyone might accuse me of riding the bandwagon. I was suspicious of Tuti, but someone pointed out that she was busy at school and so I gave her the benefit of the doubt. Still, she got lynched anyway.

Well. I'm not really comfortable with people jumping on bandwagons since I've done that before and it usually doesn't end well, but I'm getting pretty unsure about Charlie. I don't think she defended herself yet, and with her leaving behind a list seems kinda weird as well. It's more like a bargain to me, though I don't know why or how she judges the players, especially why she played on her scum list. But it's her opinion, so I'm not going to dwell on that.

The Charlie wagon is also a bit strange. Has City said why he/she voted Charlie? I hope the one who steered this wagon isn't going to regret the decision because honestly, I'm not really sure which alignment Charlie is or her power (if she has any).

Makes me think they Charlie, Wagashi are working together.

Also Zinnia she came up here briefly when day started and voted Wagashi was a bit odd. I think she might be busy Wagashi. Say if she's mafia and she still have 2 other partners if Wagashi really if bad and it's not going to make her suspicious if Wagashi really flips scum.

Zinnia, Charlie, Wagashi and someone else.
    ._.
    *Bussing not busy
    ._.
    Vote Wagashi

It's to much of a coincidence with Dekay being suspicious and voting for her, and now Dekay is discarded..

What about when gameplay was suspicious of charlie and then she was discarded?

Also I noticed you voted charlie on day 1 but then unvoted, (I can't find the vote so i'll have to have a look again to see your reasoning) The other times you have voted has been when a very large 'wagon' has formed on both sub and agua, which you were last to vote. So i'm a bit curious that you're voting so early this time.
    Vote: Charlie
    Hi so I’m up! I literally slept for 17 hours the flu is killing me.
    (2:25 PM GMT)
    Because this really sounds like you are saying this is the first time you visited the forum after waking up from those 17 hours sleep.
    And 2 hours previous to you writing that message I visited your profile to see if you had been online (along with the others who at the time hadn't written anything yet) and you you had been online (that would be around 12:14 pm GMT time).... so therefore, it seems like you are hiding the fact that you have been online before writing your first message....

that included with the fast vote on Tuti, where I now don't understand why your vote would fall on her and not Dekay, he wrote after Tuti "yay, I'll be there" (but that's maybe not considered being excited for the game to start? ).....
    sorry but it just gives me a feeling that you might not be town..

I forgot about this :joy: Maybe not buddies then, I thought I was onto something but never mind :lol:

Makes me think they Charlie, Wagashi are working together.

Also Zinnia she came up here briefly when day started and voted Wagashi was a bit odd. I think she might be busy Wagashi. Say if she's mafia and she still have 2 other partners if Wagashi really if bad and it's not going to make her suspicious if Wagashi really flips scum.

Zinnia, Charlie, Wagashi and someone else.

That's what I was thinking too and I also thought the Wagashi vote from Zinnia was a bit odd. I'm a bit hesitant to vote for Wagashi because I don't know who to trust anymore.
  • Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member
    I was completely aware that DeKay was suspicious of me yesterday, so why would I kill her? Wouldn't it make me suspicious if I was mafia? If I was going to kill anyone who's suspicious of me, Choco would have been dead before or anyone who has a list that points to me as mafia because everyone was so fond of me putting way below the lynch line. In my opinion, I think the mafia are trying to pin the blame on me. If you're still voting me, then be my guest, let's see the result after the day phase.
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
    Also, about the Charlie wagon, I was being careful with voting Charlie since I don't think she's suspicious at all except for that one confusing moment when I'd mistaken the person I voted. And I was asking about whether or not City voted because she often follows the votes of others and votes inactive players (as far as I can remember).

By the way, I wasn't active because I showed up during the night phase and I had to sleep.

I can't seem to remember that but it is definitely odd, I'll have a look back through their comments. Do you know if this game uses a hammer?

There isn't a hammer as far as I know, no.. but there's something about a final vote, though I don't really know how that works to be honest..

Vote Wagashi

What about when gameplay was suspicious of charlie and then she was discarded?

Also I noticed you voted charlie on day 1 but then unvoted, (I can't find the vote so i'll have to have a look again to see your reasoning) The other times you have voted has been when a very large 'wagon' has formed on both sub and agua, which you were last to vote. So i'm a bit curious that you're voting so early this time.

I'm honestly not sure about the Gameplay diacard, I mean it could be random, or a setup for Charlie or that Charlie is also scum... I'm really unsure about that...

and yes you are right with my voting late, with Sub I needed to understand the mechanic behind it first, and when I did understand that it was in order to not loose 2 town players in one day, then I voted.
    With Agua, I wanted to give him time to explain himself a bit more, but as time passed the explanation that he had given, to me just seemed to be more likely that he could be mafia and didn't know what else to write...
    and then with today's vote, I've been looking a lot at those of us who holds the possible power roles, and tried using the process of elimination technique... and by doing so it's Charlie and Wagashi that's sticking out most to me... so adding that with Dekay being discarded, for me it points more towards Wagashi then Charlie.

and yeah that day one vote on Charlie, I saw that I was being unreasonable with my reasons for voting her and therefor unvoted.

Lastly, what do you even do when someone is suspicious of you? Wouldn't you even try to defend yourself especially if someone thinks you're suspicious on the first day when you haven't even spoken yet? I don't remember much on what I said, but I think I was just asking why I was on the list and it made me suspicious :/ and I wasn't even the only one who asked. Maybe I tried to defend myself or said some things that might seem too defensive. And if that is so, then I don't really know what to say to convince you when everything I say seems too defensive for you.
    I'm going to bed soon so I'm just gonna Vote: Wagashi before I forget :sleepy:If not her, then City or Charlie.

Sounds like Zinnia doesn't care about miss-lynch at all. She's throwing out names like shopping for groceries. "Oh, if there's no carrots, then peppers, courgettes or celeries, whatever."

What do you mean if not her? This is very suspicious and I don't think you'd be like this when you're town.

And I still don't think I've done anything particularly townish enough to make you think I'm good even on day 4. This is not town Zinnia. Because normally when you're town you'd want me dead by now.
    ._.
    What did zinnia even mean by if not her then City or Charlie? That seems like if Wagashi flips Town then it's OK, I'll go for City or Charlie next. :D