Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Mafia Round 3 - Reversed Cards (Mafia) Win!

Comments

• Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I'd like to join, I've been wanting to play one of your tarot games.
  • Options
    NyxzeeNyxzee Posts: 78 Member
    thanks for the welcome that's kind of all of you :)

yup, basically kill those against your side, and avoid getting killed yourself in the process.
    sound like a lot of fun and I'm looking forward for the game to start :)
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Nyxzee wrote: »
    AguaWater wrote: »
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    yeah it would seem like that.. I use Nyx for short myself on other platforms..
    and it's good to know not all players have been at it for years :)

Agua only joined last game, this is my fifth game 🙂

Still learning! 😂
    AguaWater wrote: »
    Last game had to end in a draw because Zinnia was accidentally killed.

oh I though Agua had been playing other kinds of setups, just not here on this forum..

accidents happen, but I was a bit disappointed that game ended so quickly, 'cause I was having fun reading along. :)

Yeah, me too :(
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
  • Options
    so got a couple of questions now, just to make sure I'm understanding this correctly..
    the mafia team knows who each other is right ? and are able to talk privately together and plan a strategy, and all that that happens in private messages, or are there some chat function here I don't know about? and can mafia's talk together at all times or only during night phases ?
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    so got a couple of questions now, just to make sure I'm understanding this correctly..
    the mafia team knows who each other is right ? and are able to talk privately together and plan a strategy, and all that that happens in private messages, or are there some chat function here I don't know about? and can mafia's talk together at all times or only during night phases ?

The host will make a group chat im private messaging for them to talk in. Most of us, if not all of us, allow mafia day and night talk.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options

The host will make a group chat im private messaging for them to talk in. Most of us, if not all of us, allow mafia day and night talk.

thanks for answering :)
  • Options
  • Options
    Tuti3711 wrote: »

thanks for answering :)

if ur mafia dont tell anyone thats not a good idea

nope can say it strikes me as a good idea either, cause that would pretty much be a dead mafia by the end of the day phase i guess.
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »

Hi, Kitty! :smile:

I'd like to join too, no signups have started on UM.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    like this comment if u think toddlers r annoying in ts4

I control my sims over teleport mod so they're perfect angels. XD So i just find them cute :)
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    kittymeow wrote: »

Hi, Kitty! :smile:

I'd like to join too, no signups have started on UM.

Hi Zinnia! :smiley:
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Um, can I still sign up? I hope the games not starting today because I’ll be away whole day.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Um, can I still sign up? I hope the games not starting today because I’ll be away whole day.

You can, and it'll start tomorrow :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Btw, I increased the limit to 22 players. The 16-player limit was because the first round only had 16 possible cards, which I expanded upon in the 2nd round

• Options
    The game will begin in 33 hours (and 8 minutes)

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Btw, I increased the limit to 22 players. The 16-player limit was because the first round only had 16 possible cards, which I expanded upon in the 2nd round

Oh no, I think 16 players is enough. Thank you. :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

Yeah, for 16 players we’re already having 4 bad guys :joy:
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    Better hope no one else signs up :D

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »

Yeah, for 16 players we’re already having 4 bad guys :joy:

Can't tell if that will be easier for mafia to get away or not... But last time when I was in the Mafia Championship, there were 17 players and 4 mafia and only one mafia was killed in the whole game due to a vigilante. And I was like so mad in the graveyard afterlife thing. :joy:
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member

I control my sims over teleport mod so they're perfect angels. XD So i just find them cute :)

No freedom!? I feel for your toddlers
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    AguaWaterAguaWater Posts: 194 Member
    LluviaRain wrote: »

No freedom!? I feel for your toddlers

😂
    My mind has gone blank can’t think of a good signature. :)
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Oh, wow, 16 players :open_mouth:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Oh, wow, 16 players :open_mouth:

It went from 15 to 8 to 16 (so far). What a ride