Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Mafia Round 3 - Reversed Cards (Mafia) Win!

Comments

• KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    I have a question: say the mimick targeted someone who is vanilla, are they going to remain powerless since there’s no special ability to copy from?
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    I have a question: say the mimick targeted someone who is vanilla, are they going to remain powerless since there’s no special ability to copy from?

*sorry, I meant mimic
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • NyxzeeNyxzee Posts: 78 Member
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Iceeey, don’t kill DeKay... please 😇

Do you have any names sticking out for you on the player list today? XD

I’m feeling a bit suspicious of Lluvia right now because of this comment.

This comment makes her look like she is trying to get her possible other mafia partner from being lynched. While I haven’t played with Lluvia much, this seems like something to keep an eye on

Thanks 🤨

was actually wondering along those lines too, but more in the way of why you are pleading for Dekay's life, but you are not pleading for Dekay to take the vote of Zinnia... ?
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »

I've used the mimic in a previous round before. They don't actually pick a target. They're just randomly handed out a power belonging to another player in the game
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    Nyxzee wrote: »

This comment makes her look like she is trying to get her possible other mafia partner from being lynched. While I haven’t played with Lluvia much, this seems like something to keep an eye on

Thanks 🤨

was actually wondering along those lines too, but more in the way of why you are pleading for Dekay's life, but you are not pleading for Dekay to take the vote of Zinnia... ?

That too. Though I’m waiting to see how it goes
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member
    My eenie meenie miney mo gave me these names even tho I think it's gonna be really inaccurate since there's so many players in this setup. :D

Rose, Charlie, Wagashi, Kitty, Zinnia, Choco.

Vote: Zinnia. Maybe the mafia drama commence. Honestly, I don't think Zinnia is gonna be that bothered with my rando vote. XD But oh well.

Why me? :D I mean, why am I part of the list? By the way, I just got back from school so I'm reading back.

Kitty, Wagashi. Not quite sure of the others yet

Why would my name stick out for you? Is it because it's a name of a food and you're just hungry? It's kinda suspicious though.
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member

Remember it’s important to keep in mind the context of everyone’s comments. Lluvia wasn’t begging for her mafia buddy to not be lynched. She was just playing along with Zinnia who jokingly told icey to modkill Dekay because she’s was playing ‘unfairly’.

In my opinion, Lluvia is ok for now (I mean, you could be right, she could be mafia, but so far she hasn’t done anything to make me honk that).
    Hi by the way, I’ve just woken up.

So far not much has really been said that’s note worthy, everyone who’s commented seems fine to me for now.
    (I mean, you could be right, she could be mafia, but so far she hasn’t done anything to make me think that).

Oh wow, sorry for that typo :joy:
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    My eenie meenie miney mo gave me these names even tho I think it's gonna be really inaccurate since there's so many players in this setup. :D

Vote: Zinnia. Maybe the mafia drama commence. Honestly, I don't think Zinnia is gonna be that bothered with my rando vote. XD But oh well.

Iceeeeey. DeKay's vote is unfair. Kill her.
    AguaWater wrote: »
    I have absolutely no clue who could be scum. I might wait to Day 2.

What do you mean wait until Day 2? That's generally not a very good idea, I guess if you're a PR it kind of makes sense, but for VTs they only learn things from lynches and night kills, and without enough discussion Day 1 the Night 1 kill will be random and you don't learn anything.

And that reminds me, I need to read the rules.

The first time we played this game, we did a no lynch on D1. *cringes*

I can't remember :lol: I just know I voted for none of the Mafia and was lynched in LyLo :') That was the first time, too, and I hate it. I beg of you, if you're gonna kill me anyway don't wait until the end to do it.

So we can kill you now? 🤔😂

That was my comment. 😑
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif

What do you mean wait until Day 2? That's generally not a very good idea, I guess if you're a PR it kind of makes sense, but for VTs they only learn things from lynches and night kills, and without enough discussion Day 1 the Night 1 kill will be random and you don't learn anything.

I can't remember :lol: I just know I voted for none of the Mafia and was lynched in LyLo :') That was the first time, too, and I hate it. I beg of you, if you're gonna kill me anyway don't wait until the end to do it.

That was my comment. 😑

And also, I'm not buddies with Lluvia. If we were, I would tell her to not say such an obvious thing. 🙄
    832XG3D.gif
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member

Why me? :D I mean, why am I part of the list? By the way, I just got back from school so I'm reading back.

Why would my name stick out for you? Is it because it's a name of a food and you're just hungry? It's kinda suspicious though.

You’ve discovered my secret 🤤
    Not sure what to put here... so hi

My eenie meenie miney mo has chosen your name for whatever reason. Don't question it.
    832XG3D.gif

That was my comment. 😑

Never mind about this. I guess the arrangement of the quotes made me misread that. LOL.

Wagashi being "questioning" about her name being on our lists is interesting.
    832XG3D.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

That was my comment. 😑

Day 3-4 are good days to die. Admittedly, I'd rather take my chances than not get to play at all.

I mean, right now I'm actually neglecting the game for Stardew Valley, but I'm not confident in my psychic abilities, I'll wait until everyone speaks before coming up with a list, if you don't mind. It's also late, but my game tomorrow has been cancelled so I'll be around then... uh... that is if the day even lasts that long.
    unknown.png
  • Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member

That was my comment. 😑

Never mind about this. I guess the arrangement of the quotes made me misread that. LOL.

Wagashi being "questioning" about her name being on our lists is interesting.

It's because for the past games I've been in. I've never been on someone's list on the first day, as far as I can remember. :D And also, I'm ashamed to admit this, but I would have had nothing to say and being told I was on the list seemed like an opportunity for me to speak up.

I was a bit quiet during the last game because I wanted to save my opinions for the second day, but it turns I wouldn't be alive when the day phase began. I even made a list of my suspects :(

So this time, I'm going to be very active (or at least, I'll try to) and sniff out the scums!
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
    Unvote

I think so far, everyone's responses seems quite townish. So I'll wait till tomorrow, I guess.
    832XG3D.gif

That was my comment. 😑

Day 3-4 are good days to die. Admittedly, I'd rather take my chances than not get to play at all.

I mean, right now I'm actually neglecting the game for Stardew Valley, but I'm not confident in my psychic abilities, I'll wait until everyone speaks before coming up with a list, if you don't mind. It's also late, but my game tomorrow has been cancelled so I'll be around then... uh... that is if the day even lasts that long.

Oh, but the people who I don't want to die right now are: Choco, Kitty, and Nyx.

Kitty has not played in a long time, Nyx is new (but seems to be getting the hang of the game quickly!) and Choco doesn't need to die right now.

So far not much has really been said that’s note worthy, everyone who’s commented seems fine to me for now.

This comment is kind of odd for some reason. I get it, since I feel the same way, but it bugs me, it's kind of neutral feeling. Which is what I thought last game (but Plumbob was being suspected a lot more so more frustration and stuffs)
    unknown.png
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Hi, I'm here. I'm going to catch up now, I'm probably going to be rusty at this...

That was my comment. 😑

Oh, but the people who I don't want to die right now are: Choco, Kitty, and Nyx.

Kitty has not played in a long time, Nyx is new (but seems to be getting the hang of the game quickly!) and Choco doesn't need to die right now.

This comment is kind of odd for some reason. I get it, since I feel the same way, but it bugs me, it's kind of neutral feeling. Which is what I thought last game (but Plumbob was being suspected a lot more so more frustration and stuffs)

I still get bugged everytime he says hi. XD
    832XG3D.gif

That was my comment. 😑

Skelda votes for tiny things like that too. He says it's scummy when people go "ooooh" because it looks fake. And it totally does and usually is.
    unknown.png

That was my comment. 😑

I remember when you’d literally vote me for saying “hey everyone” and most of the time you were right :joy:

That was my comment. 😑

And I’m being neutral because not much has been said so I don’t really have a strong opinion either way
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I've not really seen anything I'd say suspicious so far, I have seen my name a few times even though I hadn't spoken yet.

Dekay was quick to vote but I think that's usual of her.

I find bubbz hard to read because she always seems scummy to me, to me it was clear Lluvia was joking around but then again it's good to watch out for those that joke around a lot in mafia games. Sometimes it's because they are hiding something.

That was my comment. 😑

And I’m being neutral because not much has been said so I don’t really have a strong opinion either way

I know, and I won't outright vote you for it. I get paranoid when people seem... overly neutral because I get worried that they are just laughing and watching town destroy themselves.

Is that what you are doing, Plumbob?
    unknown.png